Forums Off-topic

Guys, worshipping one person will break OT

45 posts

Flag Post

Well, the mods are gonna try to find any reason they can to ban Rolby. The mods will be happy because the threads will stop. OT will get mad and riot and spam, causing OT to become a shit hole.

We are fucked.

discuss worshipping users in OT

 
Flag Post

I will never stop my cult on rolby!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I will never stop my cult on rolby!

NEITHER WILL I! BUT SOMEONE MIGHT DIE IN THE PROCESS!

 
Flag Post

What’s this, i don’t even…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I will never stop my cult on rolby!

One man cult

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GentleGyroGinger:
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I will never stop my cult on rolby!

NEITHER WILL I! BUT SOMEONE MIGHT DIE IN THE PROCESS!

Sacrifices needs to be done in order to reach the welfare of everyone.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:
Originally posted by GentleGyroGinger:
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I will never stop my cult on rolby!

NEITHER WILL I! BUT SOMEONE MIGHT DIE IN THE PROCESS!

Sacrifices needs to be done in order to reach the welfare of everyone.

You should be Vice Mod. Rolby will be The Mod.

 
Flag Post

lol i support this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

lol i support this.

Wise words of our great leader.

 
Flag Post

that is why we have Kittyworldains with us

i opened the final present on the 25th and Kittyworld is now Meowland i dont know why i keep saying Kittyworld

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dante_Dreiman:

What’s this, i don’t even…

underage detected

 
Flag Post

We will worship Rolby long after he is banned. He died for our sins

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

We will worship Rolby long after he is banned. He died for our sins

he is a true martyr for OT

 
Flag Post

I will obey Rolby in this life and next

 
Flag Post

I’m pretty sure moderators don’t go out of their way to ban people (especially since they can’t perma ban), so I don’t think thats an issue. However, I do agree with the issue of singular worship breaking OT. So, I propose that everyone worships me since I’m not going anywhere and if OT was to break under/ due to my worship, it’d break in the most fabulous way possible. ;)

 
Flag Post

Rolby will forever be the Lord in Heaven!

Originally posted by adv0catus:

I’m pretty sure moderators don’t go out of their way to ban people (especially since they can’t perma ban), so I don’t think thats an issue. However, I do agree with the issue of singular worship breaking OT. So, I propose that everyone worships me since I’m not going anywhere and if OT was to break under/ due to my worship, it’d break in the most fabulous way possible. ;)

Well excuse me, but if anyone deserves to be worshiped other than Rolby, it is me.

 
Flag Post

ITT: A retard and his alts tries to draw attention to himself

 
Flag Post

Nobody likes you Zombieluigi

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

ITT: A retard and his alts tries to draw attention to himself

Who?

 
Flag Post

ITT: A “cult” that will last probably 2 weeks is ruining OT with retardation before moving onto something else.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

ITT: A “cult” that will last probably 2 weeks is ruining OT with retardation before moving onto something else.

Remember how you said the same thing about ponies? Lesson not learned, apparently.

And it won’t last 2 weeks. It will last 1 week because it’s Rolby avatar WEEK.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

ITT: A “cult” that will last probably 2 weeks is ruining OT with retardation before moving onto something else.

>2 weeks

That’s what we said about MLP and bronies but they’re continuing to shit up OT after like 2 years

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

ITT: A “cult” that will last probably 2 weeks is ruining OT with retardation before moving onto something else.

>2 weeks

That’s what we said about MLP and bronies but they’re continuing to shit up OT after like 2 years

Not as much of a problem as they were like a year ago

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Get_Murked:
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

ITT: A “cult” that will last probably 2 weeks is ruining OT with retardation before moving onto something else.

>2 weeks

That’s what we said about MLP and bronies but they’re continuing to shit up OT after like 2 years

Not as much of a problem as they were like a year ago

True but that’s only because most of them left when a mod decided to actually do their job and locked the MLP thread.

 
Flag Post

Maybe a broken OT is in its true form.