Forums Off-topic

Guys, worshipping one person will break OT page 2

45 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Maybe a broken OT is in its true form.

Maybe by destroying OT we can create a better one, like if we destroyed USA we could actually create a great country in its place.

Flag Post

Off-Topic has been broken from the start. Stop your whining and hail our new leader.

Flag Post

Lord Rolby forgives our sins, through his death at the mods cruelest tortures, and we will hail him as a martyr of OT who came to us to reshape OT in his image. We will follow his example and also die for his cause as his original deciphals.

Flag Post

That shall be me, do not forget my sacrifice.

Originally posted by GentleGyroGinger:
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I will never stop my cult on rolby!

NEITHER WILL I! BUT SOMEONE MIGHT DIE IN THE PROCESS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

Maybe by destroying OT we can create a better one, like if we destroyed USA we could actually create a great country in its place.

>Implying the US isn’t the best country in the world right now

muh freedoms
muh best economy
muh almost out of recession
muh capitalism

Flag Post

Muh dik

Flag Post

zam, the usa is easily the worst country. afte rlal, we owe all those debts to china they are going to invade and since they have better economy and army we will be salves to them!

Flag Post

Its quite the worst, actually. Look how much is gone to the dogs in the past decade. Economy, Terrorism and that fiscal cliff uphead. All the debt to China and how much better the other countries are like North Korea and Europe.

Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

>Implying the US isn’t the best country in the world right now

muh freedoms
muh best economy
muh almost out of recession
muh capitalism

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

zam, the usa is easily the worst country. afte rlal, we owe all those debts to china they are going to invade and since they have better economy and army we will be salves to them!

1: In reality, China can’t force us to pay them back. My suggested course of action is telling them to fuck off.
2: They can’t invade us, they have a shit military compared to us and our economies are too linked.

Its quite the worst, actually. Look how much is gone to the dogs in the past decade. Economy, Terrorism and that fiscal cliff uphead.

Economy is recovering, war on terrorism almost won, fiscal cliff isn’t really that bad.

All the debt to China and how much better the other countries are like North Korea and Europe.

We don’t need to pay china back. Fuck china.

North Korea is by far worse than us. And the euro is having a bit of a crisis too.

Flag Post

Zam, the fact that you say “best economy” and “almost out of recession” in the same breath is hilarious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Zam, the fact that you say “best economy” and “almost out of recession” in the same breath is hilarious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Flag Post

OMG LE SMART TROLL XD XD XD, KNOWS INSULTING USA WILL CREATE A SHITTY DISCUSSION

Flag Post

I’m going to agree with Zam on the ‘’war on terrorism almost won’’ part, simply because we took out Osama Bin laden, Sadam Hussein, and Kim Jong Il is dead.

Flag Post

I heard Kim Jung Il killed Steve Jobs by sending assasins to kill him because his MacBook wouldnt boot up in time for him to see his missile crash into the ocean.

Originally posted by Lightningcould:

I’m going to agree with Zam on the ‘’war on terrorism almost won’’ part, simply because we took out Osama Bin laden, Sadam Hussein, and Kim Jong Il is dead.

Flag Post

At the same time, many American freedoms have now been violated by Anti Terrorist and anti Copyright laws that allow the Government to spy on you and invaded your privacy without your consent, also considering the police attack any sort of protest whatsoever.

Flag Post
1: In reality, China can’t force us to pay them back. My suggested course of action is telling them to fuck off.
2: They can’t invade us, they have a shit military compared to us and our economies are too linked.

That sort of attitude would lead to the doom of the Empire

Flag Post

Whatever Rolby, Rolby, Rolby, and Rolby. Good luck.

Flag Post

Piracy is the only answer

Flag Post

Bump mods

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

That sort of attitude would lead to the doom of the Empire

That’s what Rome thought, oh those stupid Barbarians can’t get us, but then it was too late.