Forums Off-topic

My Mom Wants Another Child page 3

62 posts

Flag Post

Tell them they shouldn’t have another kid for the following reasons (listed from most important to least important, though not the order in which you should tell them).

1. There are too many people. We need to lower the population, not raise it.
2. They already have a son, and he’s an idiot. Therefore, chances are that they’ll have another idiot.
3. You’re uncomfortable with having another child in the house, and especially with one that is so much younger than you.
4. In a few years, you’ll be away at college, and they will have to pay for that.
5. You’ll throw it out the window when it is born anyway.

An American author who won a Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954.
Probably best known for ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls.’

I think he’s best known for ‘Old Man and the Sea’. Either way, I don’t like him or his writing.

Flag Post

LOL’ed

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

LOL’ed

Why? If my mom weren’t infertile, she did want another baby llama. She asked me when I was 2, and I said no, but otherwise she’d have had another. Then I’d have pushed him out the window, but made it look like an accident.

Flag Post

Stop being immature. You got a brother and it doesn’t matter. You’ll grow up and love him and you’ll realize that you’d regret the idea of getting crazy over this.

Flag Post

Listen, if your mom wants you to fuck her, Japan has taught us that this is acceptable. Go for it.

Flag Post

I think 15 years of her attention should be enough. Give it a rest already.

Flag Post

How old is she

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

How old is she

>I can’t read

Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

I think 15 years of her attention should be enough. Give it a rest already.

I doubt he gets that much attention at home considering he tries so hard to get it online, not to mention his mother wanting another child after 14years without having a child shows he was a failure and that his mother would like to start again soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SWATLLAMA:
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

LOL’ed

Why? If my mom weren’t infertile, she did want another baby llama. She asked me when I was 2, and I said no, but otherwise she’d have had another. Then I’d have pushed him out the window, but made it look like an accident.

Get out you little llama.

Flag Post

>I can’t read

Don’t make fun of blacks just because of their illiteracy rate.

Flag Post

Fuck your mom, so you can get a child with her, problem solved.

Flag Post

Take out her woman parts