Christian vs Atheism Debate

27 posts

Flag Post

vs

Go.

Flag Post

Batman wins.

Flag Post

Why does the atheism picture have what looks like a representation of an atom on it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Why does the atheism picture have what looks like a representation of an atom on it?

Can you come up with a better symbol for it?

Flag Post

Because approximately 100% of atheists worldwide pretend that they study and follow science to give them a false sense of intellectual superiority over religionfigs, though in reality they don’t know shit

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

A blank space representing their god

Flag Post

I agree with Atheism more than Christanity. While I am actually a supporter of Unitarianism; I agree with Atheism more because it does not promote hate against jews, make women seem lessers to men or cause people to bash scientific efforts at saving lives. However, christanity does. Mind you, I have nothing against the bible, merely the Christian Church’s interpretation of the bible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

I agree with Atheism more than Christanity. While I am actually a supporter of Unitarianism; I agree with Atheism more because it does not promote hate against jews, make women seem lessers to men or cause people to bash scientific efforts at saving lives. However, christanity does. Mind you, I have nothing against the bible, merely the Christian Church’s interpretation of the bible.

Da fuck are you talking about?

Flag Post

hangman, how many pounds have you smoked today?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Sure!

My problem is both with the Bible itself and the Church but not most of the people who are supposedly Christian.

Flag Post

Damn Nietzsche and your beautiful mustache.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

explain or dont criticize. Why arent women allowed to be priests I wonder. And why can’t christians be happy with life support. They say such is against God’s will, but I disagree.

Flag Post

explain or dont criticize. Why arent women allowed to be priests I wonder. And why can’t christians be happy with life support. They say such is against God’s will, but I disagree.

Ah, now shall we discuss the side wrong with atheism? Or will you continue talking of Christianity? Or shall I be “that guy” to go “STFU ABOUT RELIGON!!!1”?

Flag Post

Because you’re derailing the thread. We’re either discussing about Christian, atheism, or Nietzsche’s mustache.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Ah, now shall we discuss the side wrong with atheism? Or will you continue talking of Christianity? Or shall I be “that guy” to go “STFU ABOUT RELIGON!!!1”?

i dont care. Make a valid point and I will consider it. Just dont say “cuz my bible says so”

Because you’re derailing the thread. We’re either discussing about Christian, atheism, or Nietzsche’s mustache.

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE BAD THINGS ABOUT CHRISTANITY AND SIDING WITH ATHEISM! HOW MANY KILOS HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING TODAY?

Flag Post

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE BAD THINGS ABOUT CHRISTANITY AND SIDING WITH ATHEISM! HOW MANY KILOS HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING TODAY?

Christian

Christianity

We’re discussing the former.

Flag Post

Christian

Christianity

Christian

Christianity

well, thats a stupid title for this thread then… I thought the guy was just a supporter for christians or something…

Flag Post

Darn, just when I came back to make a witty response :/…

Flag Post

Christians = Don’t believe in anything except for there so called “GOD
Atheist = We don’t give a shit!

Flag Post

Christmas is a nubby actor, atheists have many talented actors in them.

ATHEISM FTW

Flag Post

Christian

Christianity

Christian

Christianity

well, thats a stupid title for this thread then… I thought the guy was just a supporter for christians or something…

It’s a completely appropriate title for the thread.

Also get out from under your fucking rock.

Flag Post

Flag Post

He only visited them to laugh at their misfortune

Christians: -1
Atheists: 0

Flag Post

God doesn’t exist

Christians -1
Atheist 1

Flag Post

Atheism, because I have no reason to believe in a higher power and there is no proof. Although I have nothing against Christianity and its values, I believe there is no god. Although this is my opinion and I do not mean to offend anybody.