Forums Off-topic

Bad teachers

15 posts

Flag Post

What are the worst teachers you’ve ever had?

Flag Post

I’ve only had my mom. So her.

Flag Post

OBAMA

Flag Post

All Spanish teachers. Most of them were spics who couldn’t even speak English

Flag Post

All teachers of my main country lang.

Flag Post

Just like mft, my worst teacher was a spanish teacher that did not know how to write or speak english well enough to teach. That class was a pain in the ass.

Flag Post

I once had a spanish teacher that only ever spoke spanish in class. that sucked

Flag Post

my science and physics teacher is greek and he speaks dutch fucking weirdly and no one understands him. he is also sexist and treats girls better and hes fucking mean. when i get a 7 hes like nothing. and when another guy gets a 8 hes like woooow ur doing good. this is what i expected from u! and when that guy gets 7 hes like ‘wow u can do better’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

my science and physics teacher is greek and he speaks dutch fucking weirdly and no one understands him. he is also sexist and treats girls better and hes fucking mean. when i get a 7 hes like nothing. and when another guy gets a 8 hes like woooow ur doing good. this is what i expected from u! and when that guy gets 7 hes like ‘wow u can do better’.

Raaayyycist!!

Flag Post

A math/phyics teacher back in highschool. He barely knew physics and sucked at teaching math. Also all English teachers suck because they get paid to sit there and talk about literature, and then expect you to pull essays out of your ass. No skill involved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Reisyukaku:

A math/phyics teacher back in highschool. He barely knew physics and sucked at teaching math. Also all English teachers suck because they get paid to sit there and talk about literature, and then expect you to pull essays out of your ass. No skill involved.

lol my english teacher teaches real english. my dutch teacher does literature things.

Flag Post

French teachers.

Flag Post

Almost every single English teacher I’ve had.

Flag Post

I had an I.T teacher who was horrid.

Lesson 1) How to turn on the PC and how to use the mouse
Lesson 2) How to open a program and how to save a program

I got told off for going ahead of everyone else. -_-

Flag Post

that class is probably for people who have zero experience with computers