Forums Off-topic

Stop hating atheists

13 posts

Flag Post

You shouldnt hate someone because they are too stupid to understand the Bible.

Discuss

Flag Post

Yes you should

Flag Post

I don’t hate them. I don’t even not like them. Unless they’re super ignorant about their opinions, then it gets annoying.

Flag Post

What was the point of crossing that out

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

What was the point of crossing that out

he thinks he is being WITTY and HILARIOUS

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

You shouldnt hate someone because they are too stupid to understand the Bible.

Discuss

I thought it was atheist hating Christians, if you go to the Serious Discussion then they HATE any body who believes in anything. Stay away from there, it has some bad Mamma-Jammas

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

Yes you should

YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO GO TO SERIOUS DISCUSSION AND TELL AN ATHEIST WITH 5,000 POSTS OR MORE THAT YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE HE IS

too stupid to understand the bible???? I have a perfect test subject for you. There is this guy called Tenco1, he is a pain in the ass, I got used to him after a while and figured he might just be a nerd eating Lays and using the computer all day every day. He has like 10,000 posts or more. So I just troll bother the crap outta’ him.

PS. Im Christian.

EDIT:He knows about the bible more than most Christiands on here, and he is an Atheist?

Flag Post

^Hemad

Flag Post

In real life, I am tolerant. However on the internet you’ll notice some atheists can be more…vocal and rude as opposed to face-to-face.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

In real life, I am tolerant. However on the internet you’ll notice some atheists can be more…vocal and rude as opposed to face-to-face.

I’m pretty sure that applies to literally everyone on the internet.

Flag Post

I do not understand your bible, but I am neither atheist or christian. I dont believe in your God; but I dont think shared belief is nessecary for peace. I accept that you have your own beliefs while I have mine; and I hope that other non-christians feel the same way.

Flag Post

Atheist: Omg ur an idiot godz not reel science rulez
Religious people: Omg ur an idiots godz reel baibal rulez

I see they’re about the same.

Flag Post

i don’t care about athiests