Forums Off-topic

OT has 2,277,692 posts

12 posts

Flag Post

That means there are over 2 million things spoken about.

And none of them are Potato enough.

Discuss the properties of Potato and how the construction constitution and rehabilitation derpyhooves is best pony of Potatoes. Our future depends on you! random OT’er.

Inb4thatoneguy, he scares me none! LOL

 
Flag Post

That means there are over 2 million things spoken about.

No it doesn’t

 
Flag Post

Here are all the 4chan boards which we beat in terms of post count:

/c/ – Anime/Cute (1m 974k posts)
/f/ – Flash (1m 863k posts)
/p/ – Photography (1m 852k posts)
/hr/ – High Resolution (1m 704k posts)
/e/ – Ecchi (1m 542k posts)
/w/ – Anime/Wallpapers (1m 463k posts)
/ic/ – Artwork/Critique (1m 359k posts)
/an/ – Animals & Nature (1m 352k posts)
/u/ – Yuri (1m 342k posts)
/trv/ -Travel (674k posts)
/t/ – Torrents (548k posts)
/hc/ – Hardcore (526k posts)
/hm/ – Handsome Men (520k posts)
/po/ – Papercraft & Origami (487k posts)
/n/ – Transportation (436k posts)
/i/ – Oekaki (400k posts)
/q/ – 4chan Discussion (384k posts)
/diy/ – Do-It-Yourself (379k posts)
/3/ – 3DCG (327k posts)
/wsg/ – Worksafe GIF (100k posts)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bunk_Moreland:

Here are all the 4chan boards which we beat in terms of post count:

/c/ – Anime/Cute (1m 974k posts)
/f/ – Flash (1m 863k posts)
/p/ – Photography (1m 852k posts)
/hr/ – High Resolution (1m 704k posts)
/e/ – Ecchi (1m 542k posts)
/w/ – Anime/Wallpapers (1m 463k posts)
/ic/ – Artwork/Critique (1m 359k posts)
/an/ – Animals & Nature (1m 352k posts)
/u/ – Yuri (1m 342k posts)
/trv/ -Travel (674k posts)
/t/ – Torrents (548k posts)
/hc/ – Hardcore (526k posts)
/hm/ – Handsome Men (520k posts)
/po/ – Papercraft & Origami (487k posts)
/n/ – Transportation (436k posts)
/i/ – Oekaki (400k posts)
/q/ – 4chan Discussion (384k posts)
/diy/ – Do-It-Yourself (379k posts)
/3/ – 3DCG (327k posts)
/wsg/ – Worksafe GIF (100k posts)

p-p-pls response

 
Flag Post

I like potatoes but not enough to have a discussion about them.

 
Flag Post

French fries, potato chips, and mashed potatoes are good. Besides that, potatoes can eat a dick

 
Flag Post

/hc/ Hardcore

Is that pornography or something?
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

French fries, potato chips, and mashed potatoes are good. Besides that, potatoes can eat a dick

French fries are tasty

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Casper_D:

I like potatoes but not enough to have a discussion about them.

but enough to gain alot of weight

 
Flag Post

More posts =/= More quality

 
Flag Post

99% of the threads that you guys make are complete crap

so this is nothing to be proud of

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

French fries, potato chips, and mashed potatoes are good. Besides that, potatoes can eat a dick

What about watermelon? Your people like watermelons.