Forums Off-topic

Final Kongregation: The Mafia Game: END GAME: Mster, the Denialer, has won the game. Denialer wins! page 13

400 posts

Flag Post

It’s called a jester. And there is one in this game.

smigbob looks really enthusiastic to die, at first I thought he’s trying to defend his fellow minions by telling them to vote against him, but now I’ve remembered the fact there is a jester in game, and maybe it’s smigbob. None the less, we should kill someone (because no lynching is like a free kill for the mafia)

about the poster, I think I manage to read what it says:“for being t3h nabb” that’s the main difference (besides the reward, which doesn’t matter to us), if anyone has any idea what that might mean, do say (the 3 through me away, I couldn’t understand what letter looks that way…..)

i just remembered mistress was saying in chat that she didn’t know that sylicas was dead so she couldn’t be the serial killer/denialer

come on, you should not believe everything ppl say in chat.

I vote mistress.

Flag Post

This picture was made for her before the game and it’s in her photobucket album! It says: “FOR BEING T3H NARB” Let’s see if I can put the image here…

Flag Post

can we move this thing on already,we have had like two days to vote for who to lynch.

Flag Post

Damn! I hadn’t realized that I said “For being Mistress” in the poster!

Flag Post

Dunn dun duuu—uuun. So, when’s this day over?

Flag Post

Oh wait,that was on the new version. When someone gets 5 lynch votes I guess. Too many inactive people. I’ll kill them on Day 5.

Flag Post

Then to get it over with, I vote No Lynch. It is a free kill for the Mafia…

Flag Post

Ending it.

The town argued. Smigbob was a big suspect but the town eventually decided not to lynch.

It is now Night 3, please send in your night actions in the next 24 hours!

Flag Post

It’s over

Flag Post

Alex, you’re not supposed to post if you’re not in the game, but yes, it is over.

Alex, you hold my role position XD

Mistress17 was staring at the pole. She called The God. She told him what she wanted. He shook his head, but agreed. A zap of a lightning bolt was heard. The townies woke up to see mistress electrified.

Mistress17, the normal townie, has died from quitting.

Flag Post

Booh! Bad ending!

Flag Post

so are we in night or day now?

anyway, the only way a jester can lose, is if he dies in a nightkill, so denier/mafia, please kill smigbob.

Flag Post

Night. NEW WARNING! ANYONE WHO POSTS DURING NIGHT GETS A WARNING, POST AGAIN AND MODKILL. TIME TO DIE

The Denialer was right about VertFire. He knew that Smigbob wasn’t killed during the day. He needed to be killed. He was a threat, and the denialer knew it…

I’ll let you connect the dots.

Smigbob, the evidence planter, is dead. He died from murder.

IT IS NOW DAY 4. LYNCH SOMEONE

IMPORTANT! THE DENIALER SENT IN THE NIGHT KILL BEFORE DORHAM POSTED! DORHAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NIGHTKILL!!!!

Flag Post

I vote for NinjaCow

Flag Post

I vote for Dorham.

Flag Post

I vote for DeadlyMan.

EDIT: Because someone pointed out earlier this thread that Deadly is suspicious! Jeez

Flag Post

JudeMaverick, the I-can’t-friggin-read-bolded-text-blind-person- is dead

Redsnake47 and Pereking, the I-can’t-give-a-reason-if-my-life-depended-on-it-people are dead.

27 people playing, 13 needed to lynch

NinjaCow Votes: 1 (Rednsake47_)

Dorham Votes: 1 (JudeMaverick_)

DeadlyMan Votes: 1 (
Pereking
)

Flag Post

I vote for for dorham cause he talks when he isn’t supposed to.

Flag Post

Pereking, don’t edit. Warning one.

Flag Post

i vote dorham.

Flag Post

Dorham Votes: 3 (JudeMaverick,turnoverman,sprint45_)

DeadlyMan Votes: 1 (
Pereking
)

Flag Post

Votes Dorham

Flag Post

I vote DeadlyMan * runs and jumps in bushes for no reason at all*

Flag Post

Dorham Votes: 4 (JudeMaverick,turnoverman,sprint45,Yemp_)

DeadlyMan Votes: 2 (
Pereking,Chitown17
)

Flag Post

Boo! Bad death! My last thought is:

YOU N4RBS!