Forums Off-topic

Final Kongregation: The Mafia Game: END GAME: Mster, the Denialer, has won the game. Denialer wins! page 15

400 posts

Flag Post

I vote for DeadlyMan.

EDIT: Because someone pointed out earlier this thread that Deadly is suspicious! Jeez

I vote for DeadlyMan, same reason.

Flag Post

I vote DeadlyMan

Flag Post

all I want to say for my I just died words is that AT LEAST ALL YOU INACTIVE PEOPLE CAME TO SEE ME DEAD. its because you were standing all near me when the lighning stuck that all you inactive people died.

p.s. also HAHAHAHAHA it was because of me dieing that half of all the people died and I was just a normal townie.
p.p.s. SF why did you make me die twice once from the denialer and once from the inactivity lightning

Flag Post

i vote Vanilla_Garilla

Flag Post

i vote pereking

Flag Post

Last will, to all of the Mafia + the denailer i hope you die slow and painful deaths, to the townies ‘live long and prosper’. Go on you Townies!

Flag Post

lol i just noticed the mafia never killed anyone, guess they’ve turned to pimping…

Flag Post

Screw it, you guys lynched him

The people of Final Kongregation were getting tiresome. The God had gone on vacation, when he was back, he saw a vote box. 4 votes. 2 for DeadlyMan. The God sighed.

DeadlyMan was driving his car. He was heading over to investigate turnoverman again. His coffee spilled in his lap. “Goddamnit…” he said to himself. The coffee distracted him and he failed to notice a pick-up truck. His car crashed into it, and a bunch of PVC piles flew out and bounced off his trunk. One particular PVC pipe cut into the back of his seat, nearly stabbing him in the head. Fortunately, a fire-truck was nearby. After the fire had been put out, DeadlyMan was stuck in the car wreck. Firemen came over to try to get him out using the “Jaws Of Life”. A sudden “crang” from it startled DeadlyMan. “Can you be quieter with that thing?” DeadlyMan asked annoyingly. “Sure… I’ll…heh… set it to quiet mode” the fireman jokingly replied. DeadlyMan leaned in to light a cigarette. Another crang. DeadlyMan was once again startled, and hit the steering wheel. The airbag rapidly deployed. The fireman looked at it in shock as the airbag deflated. DeadlyMan had a PVC pipe sticking out from his cranium like a perverse unicorn horn.

DeadlyMan, the cop, has died from impalement

NOTE: DeadlyMan was the last cop left in this game. How about finishing off the last mafia member?

As the firemen took DeadlyMan to the hospital, they failed to notice that a PVC pipe had done something heroic, finished off the last mafia member.

GEM036, the former Death (and last mafia member), has died from inactivity.

Now only the Denialer is left…. IT IS NOW NIGHT 6, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO SEVEREFLAME@YAHOO.COM

Flag Post

Last word: Jeez, stupid townies. _"

Flag Post

DeadlyMan was great in this game = D

Flag Post

Can i join in now?

Flag Post

Can i join in now?

you have to wait for the next game if there is one

Flag Post

Lynch ME!!!!!

Flag Post

The Denialer was now crazy. He was out to kill everyone, even though all the mafia is dead. His next target: Pereking…

When Pereking’s dead body was discovered, it had a lot of physic energy… even more then Yemp…

Pereking, the Soul Giver, is dead from murder.

(Soul Giver (+)- Can revive one person,but kills himself in the progress,and revived person is safe from any attacks for 1 night)

It is now Day 7. Go lynch.

Flag Post

ME ME ME!!!!

Flag Post

Too bad you’re dead. = /

DarthNader, the noob minion, is once again dead for being a noob.

Flag Post

well who is still alive ?

Flag Post

ok so it either has to be Vanilla_Gorilla or Supasayan9000 because they never post and they havent been kicked for inactivity…so Im gonna vote for vanilla_Gorilla

Flag Post

but they could have other night actions…. who knows, i still want to see a list of who is still alive

Flag Post

theres a list on the first page of whos dead and still alive

Flag Post

Omg they killed Pereking! You basterds! D:

Flag Post

Omg! Redsnake! WTF! Stop trying to kill my alt!

Flag Post

I vote Supasayan9000

Flag Post

i vote for redsnake. and severe, i need to talk to you so hit me up in chat sometime

Flag Post

oh i checked the list, redsnake has a point… ill go for vanila_gorrilla too