Forums Off-topic

Final Kongregation: The Mafia Game: END GAME: Mster, the Denialer, has won the game. Denialer wins! page 16

400 posts

Flag Post

Vanilla_Gorrila was gazing at the train tracks, watching, and staring into nowhere. A train suddenly passed by. The suction from the train pulled a piece of jagged metal from the tracks. The piece flew towards Vanilla_Gorrila and got level with his neck. Don’t you just love the word decapitation_?

*Vanilla
Gorrila, the Night Avenger, has died from decapitation.*

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7. YOU KNOW THE DRILL

Flag Post

The Denialer’s next target was redsnake. Something about redsnake made him suspicious… something… perhaps his role?

Redsnake, the suspicious townie, is dead from murder

Freak11magic was sitting at his desk. He drank from the cup of coffee next to his desk. “This coffee is really bland…” Freak11magic murmured.
He flicked the coffee out of the cup and instead poured himself some cold vodka.
The suddent change in temperature causes the mug to crack. He leans over the computer and a drop of vodka falls on the computer.
The drop goes in. Freak gets up and slips on the spilled coffee. The vodka spills all over him. He stands up.
The computer explodes from the drop of vodka from before. A deadly piece of glass flies into his neck.
He pulls it out and the bleeding worsens. A spark flies from the computer. The vodka ignites and the trail leads to him.
Freak screams in agony as he lights on fire.
The last thing anyone heard of Freak was a scream of agony and a painful whisper of “Damn…you…”

Freak11magic, the normal townie, has died from inactivity

The God arrived to the 4 remaining people. “I don’t know why I put my alt in this game…” he said. “Time to go, Supasayan9000” he said. “No! I’m you’re alt! You can’t do this!” Supasayan9000. The God started to charge his thunderbolt. “If I’m leaving, then he’s going with me!!!”

Supasayan9000, the Alt of SevereFlame, has died from modkill.

Chitown17, the Normal Townie, has died from murder.

It’s now Day 8. The Denialer will win… soon…. anyway, go lynch.

Flag Post

wait… theres only two of us. That means vote gorre9090. :|

Flag Post

Mster did not even wait for The God’s judgement. He went right over to gorre9090, pointed a gun to his head, and said “Well played, time to die.”

BANG

Gorre9090, the…

Beginner Bomb, has died from murder.

Mster, the Denialer, has won the game

Flag Post

very slick mster…o and thanks severe seems like u put alot of effort into my dying story :P

Flag Post

Well that’s boring. I should have won.

Oh right, I didn’t do anything xD

Flag Post

Now that it’s over, I’m going to spoil it for everyone! Mster is the denialer! XD

Flag Post
Jester (?)- If lynched,wins the game.
Survivor X4 (+)- Normal, can vote
Minion X6 (-)- Helps Samurai decide who to kill
Cop X3 (+)- Can choose one person to investigate each night
Death (-)- Kills one person each night,cannot kill Assasins,if dies,another Assasin takes his place
Night Avenger (+)- If killed during the night, kills the person who killed him
Day Avenger (+)- If lynched, kills first person to vote for him
Suicidal Kongregan (+)- If townie is lynched, kills himself
Doctor (+)- Chooses one person to protect each night,
Mugger (-?)- Chooses one person to mug each night, mugged person's night actions are cancelled and next day actions are also cancelled
Soul Giver (+)- Can revive one person,but kills himself in the progress
Alt Of SevereFlame (+)- SevereFlame in disguise,knows everything
Princess (+)- If killed,then day action is skipped (funeral)
Suspicious Townie(+) A townie,but takes one less vote to kill
Denialer (-?) An insane person who kills 1 person each night
Mistaken (+) A townie that cannot be killed by Death because he is not a survivor.
Premonitionist (+) The one who saved all the townies,but everyone forgot who you are. Can get one of SevereFlame's notes each night and choose to do something. If no notes Premonition is cancelled
Beginner Bomb(+/-) If killed Day or Night 1,his team wins
Evidence Planter(-) Mafia,picks one person per night. If that person is investigated by a cop he will turn out guilty.
Sacrificer(+) Picks one person per night,if that person is picked by Death then the Sacrificer will die instead.
Crazy Cop(+) A cop,but 50% of the time his results will be wrong
http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

1 - Jester 88
2,3,4,5 - Survivor (2,3,4,5)
6,7,8,9,10,11 - Minion (6,7,8,9,10,11)
12,13,14 - Cop (12,13,14)
15, Death 88
16, Night Avenger 88
17, Day Avenger 88
18. Suicidal 88
19. Doctor 88
20. Mugger 88
21. Soul Giver 88
22. Princess 88
23. Suspicious 88
24. Denialer 88
25. Mistaken 88
26. Premonitionist 88
27. Beginner Bomb 88
28. Evidence Planter 88
29. Sacrificer **88**
(ADDED IN MIDDLE OF DAY 1) 30. Crazy Cop 88
1.Supasayan9000 = SevereFlame's alt C
2.mster = Denialer C
3.redsnake47 = Suspicious C
4.GEM036 = Minion C
5.Phatcat = Mugger C
6.Malachi = Minion
7.TehLegend = Minion
8.Turnoverman = Survivor C
9.gorre9090 = Beginner Bomb C
10.Pereking = Soul Giver C
11.chitown15 = Survivor C
12.ketchupyoshi = Death C
13.freak11magic = Survivor C
14. mistress17 = Survivor C
15. Vanilla_Gorilla = Night Avenger C
16. Crazyazn = Sacrificer C
(Former CrazyCruiser) 17. DarthNader = Minion
18. monkyboy9 = Day Avenger C
19. Smigbob = Evidence Planter C
20. JudeMaverick = Jester C
21. sprint45_45 = Suicidal C
22. NinjaCow = Crazy Cop
23. Dorham = Mistaken C
24. DeadlyMan = Cop C
25. Nqkoi1 = Minion C
26. Yemp = Premonitionist C
27. VertFire = Minion C
28. Sylicas = Doctor C
29. bac0n = Cop
30. LeftRight = Princess C

Freak11magic was sitting at his desk. He drank from the cup of coffee next to his desk. He looked at his game. It was almost done. He knew that telling SevereFlame he can not beta test his game was a bad idea. He found the coffee to be too bland so he flicked it out and instead poured himself some cold vodka. The suddent change in temperature causes the mug to crack. He leans over the computer and a drop of vodka falls on the computer. The drop goes in. Freak gets up and slips on the spilled coffee. The vodka spills all over him. He stands up. The computer explodes from the drop of vodka from before. A deadly piece of glass flies into his neck. He pulls it out and the bleeding worsens. A spark flies from the computer. The vodka ignites and the trail leads to him. Freak screams in agony as he lights on fire. Turnoverman rushes in but he runs out because the house was going to explode. The last thing anyone heard of Freak was a scream of agony and a painful whisper of "Damn...you..."

Freak11magic, the nooby nub game developer nub, is dead from being a nub and not letting SevereFlame beta-test his game (Just a joke)

The group stood at the airport. 3 of them were late. "I'm the doctor!" crazycruiser suddenly shouted. The group looked at him in confusion. "I'm the doctor!" crazycruiser repeated. The God came into this dimention. Everyone bowed to him except crazycruiser. " You are not thy doctor" The God announced. "FINE! THEN I QUIT! I QUIT!!!!!" crazycruiser yelled. "Very well" The God announced. He teleported out. Everyone stood up. In all the confusion, nobody could notice that a large sign above them was toppling until the last moment. All crazycruiser could say before he was bisected was "I QUIIIIIIT!!!!!!"

*Crazycruiser, the (role un-revealed because game has not started), is dead. He died from bisection*

Yes. Other minions are: GEM036, Malachi, TehLegend, DarthNader, Nqkoi1, Vertfire and ketchupyoshi is death

OLLOLOLLOLLOOLOLOLLLOLOOOLLOOOLLOLLOLOOOOLLLOLOLOLLLOOOO

Day 1:
Nqkoi1,a minion, is lynched. He was killed by impalement

Night 1:
Mster, the Denialer, murders Sylicas, the doctor
Yemp, the Premonitionist, discovers that Sylicas has a PhD (refunded, 3 left)
Sylicas, the doctor, protects Yemp, the premonitionist

Day 2:
Ketchupyoshi, the former Death, is lynched. He was killed by crushing.

Night 2:
DeadlyMan, a cop, investigates Sprint45_45, the suicidal townie
Mster, the Denialer, murders VertFire, a mafia member
Smigbob, the evidence planter, frames Mistress, a Survivor
Yemp, the Premonitionist, discovers Mistress is innocent (2 left)

Day 3:
Nobody was lynched

Night 3:
Smigbob, the evidence planter, frames Pereking, the Soul Giver
Mster, the Denialer, kills Smigbob, the evidence planter
DeadlyMan, the Cop, investigates Dorham, the Mistaken

Day 4:
Dorham, the mistaken, was lynched
Sprint, the suicidal, was forced to die (role action)

Night 4:
Mster, the denialer, targets Turnoverman, a survivor
Deadlyman, the Cop, investigates Turnoverman, a survivor
Phatcat, the mugger, has died from inactivity.
Malachi, a minion, has died from inactivity
TehLegend, a minion, has died from inactivity.
Crazyazn, the Sacrificer, has died from inactivity
DarthNader, a minion, has died from inactivity.
monkyboy9, the Day Avenger, has died from inactivity
JudeMaverick, the Jester, has died from inactivity
NinjaCow, the Crazy Cop, has died from inactivity
bac0n, the Cop, has died from inactivity
LeftRight, the Princess (lol), has died from inactivity

Day 5:
Skipped because of Princesses' funeral.

Night 5:
DeadlyMan, the Cop, investigates mster, the denialer.
Mster, the denialer, kills Yemp, the Premonitionist.
Yemp, the premonitionist, discovers Mster is the Denialer and Mster will kill him (1 left)

Further records lost.

Flag Post

Cool can we start over again. Maybe now I can take part because we have a whisper system now.

Flag Post

And maybe this time people will decide to be active. * applies *

Flag Post

Another one would be cool, I won’t be suicidal.

Flag Post

I’m in for the next one * applies *. But for the love of god it’s chitown15 not 17.

Flag Post

Yays…ok lets do this again mehehe * applies *

Flag Post

applicatorizes

Flag Post

Hahahaha revived! lololololololol so will there be another game? I have been watching this game in secret ever since I died. (since I couldnt post while I was dead)

Flag Post

I’m not going to be hosting another one of these babies soon.

Flag Post

Lets make someone else do it! runs before everyone points at me

Flag Post

I guess I can do it… If enough people will apply of course. Let’s count the applications so far… 4. Awesome. We need more people xD. Ketchup, are you applying or what? Oh and should I make a new thread?

Flag Post

The town was mad this time almost each night a British Guard died. They thought that Wildfire was really suspicous so made a moband beat Wilfire all the way to the gallows he prostested this action saying you do this you will make a huge mistake! But the mob said aint that what we all say and hung him only after did they realise he was right he was not branded pirate!

Wildfire a regular citizen is now DEAD!

It is now Night 4 please do not post as sleep is good for the head.
[/quote]

I just died in another Mafia game. PWNED

Man, I hate bandwagons

Flag Post

ill join again if your gonna do one pere (and you probably have someone lock this thread and start a new one so you can change the title and everything)

Flag Post

I’m going to keep it open so people could discuss about the mafia game.

Flag Post
  • applies *

Flag Post

I’m interested in a Kong Mafia.

I used to play on the WotC boards – some skilled players there.

I find it interesting that the SK won the first game – though I think it was a bit complex for a first game, for most people. I think the standard for beginner mafias on the WotC boards is 9 town, 3 scum, including 1 cop 1 doc for the town and occassionally a roleblocker and/or voteblocker for the mafia. That said, it seemed like it would have been fun with fewer people, as then people would have been more active.

It would also have been better with more experienced players.

Also, strategy point for the new players – No Lynch day 1 is a terrible play for the town. Lynching randoms or lurkers almost always turns out better.

Flag Post

Think it’s time to make a really random mafia game :P. Might as well check that thread…

“Politician – Yay! Votes! You win if you get the highest number of votes in the game in total, but you must survive too. Beware of your political rivals.”

I still find this funny.

*Applies.

Flag Post

I wonder if im gonna get banned for this