Forums Off-topic

Final Kongregation: The Mafia Game: END GAME: Mster, the Denialer, has won the game. Denialer wins! page 2

400 posts

Flag Post

Apply ill give it a shot XD might get bored or not

Flag Post

some idiot guy in the chat applies thinks Oh yeah, his name was crazycruiser… or something silly like that. (apply)

Flag Post

13 positions left.

Flag Post

I THINK ILL DO UT ITLL DEPEND WAT IT WILL BE LIKE THOUGH I APPLY (I THINK I SPELLED THAT WRONG!!!!!!!!)

Flag Post

Let’s hope that all 30 of us will be actually active in this game.

Count me in, but can you just give a brief account of what are the name changes?

(Like…

Death = Godfather
Minions = Henchman thingys.)

Flag Post

Death = Godfather

Goons = Minions

Citizens = Survivors

12 roles left…

Flag Post

Smigbob Applies, I guess.

Flag Post

The following people need to find some way of contacting me, because I have not given them their roles yet.

mster

Malachi

TehLegend

Pereking

ketchupyoshi

Smigbob

Flag Post

You’ll see me in chat, or email me from my blogger profile.

Flag Post

I’m almost always in my room, MalFunction, if you want to swing by to see if I’m on.

Or, alternatively, you could put up your email, and we could email you for our roles.

Flag Post

JudeMaverick is in.

I was a mafia in jmtb02 forums and I won. Respect the Corleone Family, my dear friends.

Flag Post

sprint45_45 applies

can i kill people?

Flag Post

NinjaCow applies

Flag Post

If you want to contact me, I am usually in the van.

Flag Post

Dorham applies

usually in the van, but you could also send me a message in cc.

Flag Post

severeflame@yahoo.com Email me for your’e roles

All of the clues are coming together…turns out Death has found 23 of the license plates…now he needs 7 more…

EDIT: Or you could /w me. I am ALWAYS on between 6:00AM EST and 7:00AM EST and then 3:00PM EST to 6:00PM EST

Flag Post

DeadlyMan. Applies (Also, Van or CC.)

Flag Post

Nqkoi1 APPLY.

Flag Post

5 positions left!

Flag Post

APPLICATION PENDING (mine)

Flag Post

4 positions left I hope Charlie Sheen gets tosign up for this.

Flag Post

VertFire apply. Please tell me if I have the roles right.
Surviver = Townie
Minion = Mafia Member,
Cop,
Death = GodFather,
Doctor,
Denialer = Serial Killer ( not sure what this one is supposed to be)

I sent you an E mail send me one back with my role.

Flag Post

4 positions left

EDIT: 3 positions.

Serial Killer is a single bad guy. He chooses one person to kill each night. He is like Death but if he dies then that means that nobody will replace him. He is an independent role.

The group stood at the airport. 3 of them were late. “I’m the doctor!” crazycruiser suddenly shouted. The group looked at him in confusion. “I’m the doctor!” crazycruiser repeated. The God came into this dimention. Everyone bowed to him except crazycruiser. “You are not thy doctor” The God announced. “FINE! THEN I QUIT! I QUIT!!!!!” crazycruiser yelled. “Very well” The God announced. He teleported out. Everyone stood up. In all the confusion, nobody could notice that a large sign above them was toppling until the last moment. All crazycruiser could say before he was bisected was “I QUIIIIIIT!!!!!!”

Crazycruiser, the (role un-revealed because game has not started), is dead. He died from bisection

Note: Crazycruiser quit the game

Flag Post

*looks at the body

So, since this guy died before we killed anyone of our own, is there gonna be a replacement?

Flag Post

Yes. There will be. If he had not died there would have been 2 spots open but there is only 3