Forums Off-topic

Final Kongregation: The Mafia Game: END GAME: Mster, the Denialer, has won the game. Denialer wins! page 6

400 posts

Flag Post

The town gathered around the speaking pole. They prayed. The God showed up. “Who do you wish to lynch today?” he asked. The crowd’s decision was clear. Nqkoi.

Nqkoi1 was just walking out to get his mail. He picked up his letter from his mailbox and went to the speaking pole. He passed a construction site on the way there. He yelled “Hey Crew!”. The sudden yell caused a worker to drop his chainsaw. The chainsaw was attached to a wire so the chainsaw flew toward Nqkoi. It pulled back,but not in time to stop it from going inside Nqkoi’s heart.

The town later found Nqkoi’s body. The cops stepped forward and investigated it. They found the letter in his breast pocket. The note was in little pieces and was unreadable, but the cops shook their heads as they saw who wrote the letter. Death

Nqkoi1,a Minion,is dead from impalement.

It is now Day-Night 1. I am still looking for a way that people could PM me their night actions. Do not vote for anyone. It is not night. The game is over so far.

Flag Post

email?

Flag Post

Email? Not a bad idea!

But…where are the Mafia gonna talk?

Flag Post

So, two people are gonna die each day? That’s gonna be a bit scary.

Flag Post

3 people. Remember the Denialer. 1 person is going to die each day, 2 people are gonna die each night.

Flag Post

have a set time where they all can PM or email you or something and than if they dont it counts as nothing?

Flag Post

Bad idea red. Just 24 hours to email me. Then Day starts.

severeflame@yahoo.com

Flag Post

so am i supposed to send you my night action now.

Flag Post

If you have any night actions,send them in now.

Denialer, PM me on who to kill

Death, PM me on who to kill

Cops, PM me on who to investigate

Other roles that need to ask me something for the night, PM me.

This is not night yet though. Everyone can still post

Flag Post

I was told by a Cop that “In Sylicas’ house there was a PhD.”

Flag Post

Shouldn’t you do a Mafia IRC channel and a Cop IRC channel? O_o.

Flag Post

IRC channels? Hell no!

Flag Post

Cops cant talk during night can they?

Flag Post

It’s not night. But they can PM. Nobody can talk in this thread during night.

Flag Post

severeflame, i could try to make a temporary flash pm system only for this game as prototype for the future, so basically you need mob PM and cop PM ?? daytime can be talked here, and individual announcements can be done by email. How about a mob password and a cop password to access the individual rooms, only after you say its night time ?? ill try to do that in flash and upload it on kong, but it can take a while

Flag Post

Cops don’t have a private talk.

Flag Post

so basically only mobs need pm ?

Flag Post

Yes. Although mods already have a secret place.

Flag Post

well i need pm

Flag Post

You aren’t playing StealthSilent,are you?

Flag Post

wow this game is like crazy we will eliminate eveyone in the game in ten days if nobody kills the denialer right and if we do then it will take a few more days but still that won’t be very long and well who knows the entire mob or all the survivors could die ending the game.

p.s. what will you do after everyone dies SF will you or will you not make a new one

Flag Post

So, has the night phase started now?

Flag Post

Yes. The night phase has started now. If I wanted to quit turnoverman,I would give away a obvious clue. Hopefully nobody heard me forget the word “game” and accidentally suspect everyone in the Sanctuary at that time that they were mafia. We’re mostly waiting for the famous inactive people here:

Pereking: Famous for being in the Van but never talking

JudeMaverick: Famous for playing PS2 games instead of getting his role. Should at least be getting lessons on sentences because I had to tell him “Dude! What are you saying?” and then he said…nevermind. Too much detail

NinjaCow: I’m also a ninja. Ninja’s don’t apply then hide from the thread for the rest of eternity.

Malachi

TehLegend

DarthNader

bac0n

(NOTE: LEFTRIGHT HAS CONFIRMED,BUT HE IS GONE. HE WILL BE BACK SUNDAY EVENING)

EVIDENCE!!!!

Nqkoi1’s home has been searched. It turns out that he was very forgetful. On his computer there was a word document named “Death 1337Speak”. When opened, the document contained nothing but:

ollolollolloolololllolooollooollolloloooolllololollloooo

I think I’ll end it = D

Today,only 2 minions showed up. Death didn’t even show up. Thankfully, nobody died due to inactivity….or did they?

Sylicas was walking out the hospital. He had just finished operating on somebody. Now, he rushed to protect who he had chosen. On the way there, a figure stepped out of the shadows wielding a gun. “You’re the denialer!?!?! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!” Sylicas screamed. The denialer pointed a gun to Sylicas’s head. “I will end you before you end us” the Denialer whispered. A shot fired in the air. Sylicas fell down, dropping his first-aid kit with him

Sylicas, the doctor, has died from murder. It is now Day 2. 28 people playing, 14 needed to lynch.

Flag Post

o.k. you know the evidence it is binary if you change the o and l to 0 and 1 then put it in a binary conversion thing and it said ketchup and I think that means that ketchupyohshi is death so basically

vote: ketchupyoshi

p.s. SF used to always talk in binary so that is why I thought of it

Flag Post

i vote myself