Forums Off-topic

Final Kongregation: The Mafia Game: END GAME: Mster, the Denialer, has won the game. Denialer wins! page 9

400 posts

Flag Post

could you explain the fos?

Flag Post

it does nothing except that it raises sospition about a pertion

Flag Post

Well I guess if everybody else believes him turnoverman must not be lien.
Unvote turnoverman Vote KetchupYoshi

Flag Post

can I QUIT?

Flag Post

lol sylicas is dead

Flag Post

freak why do you want to quit

Flag Post

Yemp:
bq. I was told by a Cop that “In Sylicas’ house there was a PhD.”

*coughyougaveyourpositionawaycough.

Flag Post

And the majority rules. Bye yoshi

Once again, the town went to the speaking pole. The God didn’t even have to ask. He knew that once turnoverman figured out the clue it would be curtains for Yoshi.

Ketchupyoshi was at the same construction site at Nqkoi. He knew that something was wrong and he knew it. He started at his crossword puzzle, knowing that there is a clue somewhere. He gasped in shock as he finished the last two words. Lynch and Pigeon. He slowly turned his head upwards. There he saw his fate, a flock of pigeons. In a panic, he chased the pigeons away. Nqkoi’s death had not stopped the construction. The pigeons flew up, surprising a construction worker operating a pane. Startled, he pushed his hand down as a reflex. The pane crashed down to the earth. Yoshi looked up, the pane was right above him. He wanted to say something, but he never got the chance. The pane hit his body,horribly mutilating his body, and sending his scythe tweaking out like a rubber-band.

Ketchupyoshi, the former Death, has died from crushing.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2, SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS

*coughshutupsylicasyou’renotplayingandamodcouldhaveeasilysenthimsomethingsoitdoesn’tmeanhe’s acop

Are you sure you want to quit, Freak?

Flag Post

My action is that I QUIT.

Flag Post

You can’t quit M, I won’t let you.* cry’s at mistresses feet yelling please don’t quit*

Flag Post

You can’t post in this thread either,Ketchupyoshi. Stop posting.

Flag Post

Color me lazY: Any chance of a quick summary for those of us that were not around when 6 new pages appeared? :)

Flag Post

It’s night, but what the heck.

Nqkoi had the first ever vote. He voted for bacon because he said “the town needs to lynch someone”. He was immediately killed. Nqkoi turned out to be a mafia member. During the night, the denialer killed Sylicas, the doctor. Because the doctor was killed I gave a clue. The clue was in Nqkoi’s computer in a word pad. It was titled “Death 1337Speak”. and the message said:

OLLOLOLLOLLOOLOLOLLLOLOOOLLOOOLLOLLOLOOOOLLLOLOLOLLLOOOO

Turnoverman solved this clue. He realized it was binary and the L’s were 1’s and the O’s were 0’s. In binary,that would be “ketchup”. The clue led back to ketchupyoshi, who was killed. It is now Night 2.

Flag Post

Is it time, is it time??

Oh, I don’t quit anymore.

Flag Post

1 more hour. Screw it.

The mafia could not kill because they were busy electing the new death

The Denialer felt guilty about killing the doctor, but not guilty enough. He was sure he had it right this time. VertFire walked out the door. The Denialer stepped out of the shadows. There was a gasp, and then a gunshot

VertFire, a Minion, is dead. He died from murder.

Flag Post

oh cool they didn’t kill me cause they were electing a new death cool. W00T.

Flag Post

Ok heres my final word, I thought I was doing a good job at protecting my Identity but I guess not. Im Hoping the Denialer wins. And SevereFlame I think you are doing a good job and should do another more organized smaller one.

Flag Post

vote for no lynch

Flag Post

Vote Turnoverman

Flag Post

SIGn me the hell up brotha P.S. no clue what to do though XD

Flag Post

I vote for bac0n.

Flag Post

FoS DeadlyMan

when turnoverman found about the binary code, there were two that tried to convince people it’s probably leading to a townie and not a minion, those where VertFire (the now dead minion) and DeadlyMan (the, still alive, CENSORED).

Flag Post

EBWOP:BTW, I put the CENSORED there, not a mod, so don’t think it’s evidence or something.

Flag Post

The towns going to win when I modkill every inactive person on Night 5

No Lynch Votes: 1 (sprint45_45)

Turnoverman Votes: 1 (mistress17)

bac0n Votes: 1 (chitown15)

Dirtybandit, signups were 4 days ago. The game has already started.

Flag Post

No lynch for now.