Forums Off-topic

nintendo sucks (locked)

23 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Pokemon fans really aren’t any different from COD fans. They both buy the same junk every year for the same stupid reasons.

Flag Post

I don’t like Nintendo now, but I like their past video games. They were great up to the DS era.

Flag Post

yea nintendo used to be super good i still have n64 and sometimes play it.

Flag Post

It always sucked

Flag Post

If you take a look at their good consoles, like the NES, SNES, 64, and the GameCube, it’s all pretty good, then the handhelds, the gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy color, and the gameboy advanced, it was all really good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by josh____:

If you take a look at their good consoles, like the NES, SNES, 64, and the GameCube, it’s all pretty good, then the handhelds, the gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy color, and the gameboy advanced, it was all really good.

>good consoles
>gamecube

lolololol

Flag Post

n64 was somting on his age

Flag Post
Originally posted by lime69:

n64 was somting on his age

Wow n64 was among the least shitty consoles when all consoles sucked
this makes it the best console of all time

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

It always sucked

>implying SNES sucked
SHIGGY DIGGY

I stopped buying nintendo consoles after n64, and portable consoles after GBA SP. But SNES was the peak for nintendo.

Flag Post

I agree.

Flag Post

Everything up to the N64 was good… They just have the occasional good game now, like Super Smash Bros.

The Gamecube and Wii suck in general

Flag Post

What? Nintendo is the best. X-box is pretty good too, for shooter games. Playstation has Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but that’s about it. Nintendo has almost everything else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XtremeHairball:

Playstation has Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but that’s about it.

You srs?

Flag Post

PC gamer master race.

My work here is done.

Flag Post

The SNES has stood the test of time far better then any other console. Many games on this site try to emulate the feel of playing a SNES game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:
Originally posted by XtremeHairball:

Playstation has Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but that’s about it.

You srs?

Oh, God of War is good too. And MGS is pretty successful, so I guess that also counts.

Flag Post

To me the worst part about Nintendo now is that it’s so gimmick-based, buy all 18 of these controllers so each whole game can focus around one mechanic.

Also, I miss Pokemon Snap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeySkywalker:

Many games on this site try to emulate the feel of playing a SNES game.

Well, it’s a lot easier for flash games to emulate SNES than a modern console.

Flag Post

Everyone is too caught up trying to play these “big boy” gun games because they seem more masculine than playing some Pokemon. We’re just in that age where guns and killing is cool, and good ol’ kiddie nostalgic fun isn’t.

Flag Post

I’ve always enjoyed shooters more than Pokemon….

DOOM, bitch

Flag Post

Pokemon Snap is a shooter, you’re just shooting pictures. It’s a photography game.