Forums Off-topic

PS3 Fanboys: Here's a Reason Xbox Is Better: Quality over Quantity page 2

60 posts

Flag Post

u can keep complaining about ur videogames, but ur still gon a be a virgin loser lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

u can keep complaining about ur videogames, but ur still gon a be a virgin loser lol

Let me guess, you play CoD don’t you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gore_death:

From time to time when I’m bored or playing with friends. You still missed the point I was making.

Flag Post

lel could you be any more stereotypical

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

From time to time when I’m bored or playing with friends. You still missed the point I was making.

My deepest apologies, I’m so used to seeing people type like that, I got confused xD

Flag Post

As an xbox owner it sucks paying for gold and there is no quality with remakes, sequels, and prequels. They happen to only be shooters as well, nothing really to look forward to.

Flag Post

that bugs me to and its the only games people buy and play on line prity much like thres other games that are good for online play if you give them a try

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

>says Xbox is better
>says it’s equally as good

pick one, kid

also, Ps3 has Heavy Rain

Flag Post
Heavy Rain

JASON

Flag Post

lol lol lol lol if i stayed on for .last 2 years of of school(scotland aka left at 17) i wouldo been doing higher bioligy

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomteen17:

lol lol lol lol if i stayed on for .last 2 years of of school(scotland aka left at 17) i wouldo been doing higher bioligy

You can’t spell for shit. I doubt you’ve gone higher than elementary.

Flag Post

i may not be able to spell but i dout you what a chromosome is without looking it up

Flag Post

doomteen17 is an obvious troll

Flag Post

i may not be able to spell but i dout you what a chromosome is without looking it up

They compose a human’s DNA. You must be 11 if you think knowing what a chromosome is is somehow esoteric.

Flag Post

stahp bein mean 2 duumteen
how wud u lyk it if i tlkd to u lyk dat
not vry much i dun tink

Flag Post

iam not a troll i just dina like people talking like they are big by making coments about my bad spelling

Flag Post

Then why did you drop out of kindergarten

Flag Post

Then why did you drop out of kindergarten

do u kno how hard kindgrtn is

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

They compose a human’s DNA. You must be 11 if you think knowing what a chromosome is is somehow esoteric.

#not quit am afread, yes it makes up dna but they also define us as if thiers a chromosme is missing or at times added on it will cause a genetic mutasion for example chromosme 17 is missing it cuse a genetic mustasion called neurofibromatosis and thiers 23 pairsc making 46 in total

Flag Post

wtf are you even writing dude? also I’m an Archaeology major so i don’t really give two shits about genetics

Flag Post

Aldir got schooled hard

Flag Post

all consoles suck. before pc’s became better, it was unfortunately the only manner to game. now we no longer need it. FPS is way better on pc, dont waste your money supporting dinosaur mediums.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

all consoles suck. before pc’s became better, it was unfortunately the only manner to game. now we no longer need it. FPS is way better on pc, dont waste your money supporting dinosaur mediums.

You’re so elitist it hurts.