Flag Post

Title

Flag Post

kill all the mexicans

Flag Post

Order the execution of people I don’t like

Flag Post

Make everyone give me a blowjob.

Collect taxes from everyone once in a month.

Flag Post

Do what I normally do

Flag Post

Might as well pick a mad dictator role model so I choose Qaddaffi. BAN ALL ITALIANS!!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Purge America of undesirables

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Be fair, create a democracy.

Flag Post

Kill everyone on my enemy list, create a new religion and ban all other religions

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Kill everyone on my enemy list, create a new religion and ban all other religions

I got a thread idea for this.

Flag Post

What? How could you create a democracy as a king? This may very well be one of the most ignorant things I’ve read today. Are you not aware of the fact that a democracy and a king cannot coexist? Kingship is one of the attributes of a monarchy, and if you were to create a democracy whilst being king in a monarchy, you would essentially become president i.e. not king. So, what you’ve just stated is blatantly impossible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

What? How could you create a democracy as a king? This may very well be one of the most ignorant things I’ve read today. Are you not aware of the fact that a democracy and a king cannot coexist? Kingship is one of the attributes of a monarchy, and if you were to create a democracy whilst being king in a monarchy, you would essentially become president i.e. not king. So, what you’ve just stated is blatantly impossible.

It’s not. You can be king and also have a president. You would probably have different kinds of power.

And I think he meant that he’d give up the throne in order to create a democracy.

Flag Post

in here the only thing the king has is getting money without having to do anything. so i would just buy houses and stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

Monarchy and democracy can coexist in a constitutional monarchy. The monarchs will just have much less power and act more like symbolic figures for the country rather than leaders.

For examples you could look at UK, Japan, the Scandinavian countries, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.