Forums Off-topic

What is this atrocity?! page 3

59 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by pink_princess:

In the city I used to live in whenever an old building needed to be upgraded they gutted the insides and left the outer shell alone so when it was finished it was all new inside and still a heritage building on the outside. They should do the same with these buildings, new luxury condos on the inside heritage building on the outside.

Except millions of people don’t travel around the world for condos.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:
Originally posted by pink_princess:

In the city I used to live in whenever an old building needed to be upgraded they gutted the insides and left the outer shell alone so when it was finished it was all new inside and still a heritage building on the outside. They should do the same with these buildings, new luxury condos on the inside heritage building on the outside.

Except millions of people don’t travel around the world for condos.

They could be hotels instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

As an Archaeology major, I want to murder everyone in this thread.

This is one of the rare, rare times that you and I agree on something

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
Originally posted by Aldir:

As an Archaeology major, I want to murder everyone in this thread.

This is one of the rare, rare times that you and I agree on something

Too bad you’re both wrong

Flag Post
Originally posted by Live_Love_MFT:

Too bad you’re both wrong

This

Flag Post

How about this: Egypt sells the Pyramids to the US and we empty them out and rennovate them into hotels like the ones in Las Vegas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

How about this: Egypt sells the Pyramids to the US and we empty them out and rennovate them into hotels like the ones in Las Vegas.

Wouldn’t it be kinda disturbing that you’re staying somewhere where a dead person lied for thousands of years?

Flag Post

Wouldn’t it be kinda disturbing that you’re staying somewhere where a dead person lied for thousands of years?

shit ya got us there
i’ll just deal with living on lands native americans once had lived on for untold years instead

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

shit ya got us there
i’ll just deal with living on lands native americans once had lived on for untold years instead

>implying I’m American