Forums Off-topic

Australia vs United States of America

15 posts

Flag Post

You American’s Jelly?

Flag Post

It’s a good thing kids follow the law and never drink here, right

Flag Post

I was drinking at 18, with permission from my father. So no.

Flag Post

that is one of the lamest things to point out especially because it doesnt even matter to most. you couldve said something about the oil finds or the higher hdi or higher wages.

Flag Post

We have a better flag

Flag Post

what does canada even have to do with anything

Flag Post

By your logic, France is even better than Austrailia.

Flag Post

16 in netherlands:
u can drink beer at 16.

Flag Post

Drinking must be cool australia…..but atleast i have a gun

Flag Post

I think it’s referred to as responsibly. Australia has one of the best driving programs in the world, and by best I mean they focus on teaching and informing new drivers about drunk driving and put about $250,000,000 USD into their driving safety organization every year. Despite this, Australia still has the worlds worst DUI related accident to registered drivers ratio in the world. In other words, your more likely to die of drunk driving in Australia than any other country in the world. The United States has the largest amount of illegal drinkers. Despite this, you are still more likely to die or get in a DUI accident in Australia than in the States. So considering that, is it responsible of the government to put a Fosters in the hand of someone who obviously can’t handle their liquor? I quite frankly would rather live in England, France, Spain, the United States, Germany or even Canada than Australia, where at least people can have sex before they graduate from high school.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

By your logic, France is even better than Austrailia.

With that logic UK is better, legal age is 5 with consent of course.

paragraph

giggle

rather live in England

you’re killing me

Flag Post

Memecenter, le, vectorized “memes,” holy shit melbourne how could you do this to yourself?

Flag Post

A 5 years old kid died a while ago in Romania after drinking a whole bottle of brandy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEStriker:

I think it’s referred to as responsibly. Australia has one of the best driving programs in the world, and by best I mean they focus on teaching and informing new drivers about drunk driving and put about $250,000,000 USD into their driving safety organization every year. Despite this, Australia still has the worlds worst DUI related accident to registered drivers ratio in the world. In other words, your more likely to die of drunk driving in Australia than any other country in the world. The United States has the largest amount of illegal drinkers. Despite this, you are still more likely to die or get in a DUI accident in Australia than in the States. So considering that, is it responsible of the government to put a Fosters in the hand of someone who obviously can’t handle their liquor? I quite frankly would rather live in England, France, Spain, the United States, Germany or even Canada than Australia, where at least people can have sex before they graduate from high school.

At least psychos don’t go in our schools and shoot everybody. Your more likely to die of a bullet in USA than Australia and that is a higher percentage of deaths than Australia’s deaths combined each year. Wtf you on about, about having sex, You have to be 16 or older in Aus. I wouldn’t live in Europe since you Americans have put the Europeans in a financial crisis.

Flag Post

Yeah, well you’re more likely to be eaten by a wild animal in your front yard in Australia.