Forums Off-topic

Knoweldge is power, but should it be used for this?

16 posts

Flag Post

On the way home today on the bus, i received some interesting intel. These people were talking about a girl that they dislike. I dislike her too. I listened to what they were saying, and i figured out that she likes this guy who already has a girlfriend. This girl always is the 3rd wheel for the two. Tomorrow, i plan to tell the guy that she likes him while is girlfriend is there too. I think it will make a very weird situation and will be quite entertaining. What do you think?

Flag Post

Why would you do that? It just creates an awkward situation that you have now put yourself in the middle of.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

Why would you do that? It just creates an awkward situation that you have now put yourself in the middle of.

I will move a few steps away and watch as a casual observer.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Black mail the girl and ask a bj.
If she doesn’t accept tell everyone and ruin her.

Watch out for being bitch-slapped, though.

Flag Post

Seek amusement elsewhere

Flag Post

Stuff like this usually backfires….

Flag Post

or what may happen is the guy will already know or not care, and then nothing of interest will occur and you’ll just look like a tard for bringing it up..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pooky:

or what may happen is the guy will already know or not care, and then nothing of interest will occur and you’ll just look like a tard for bringing it up..

I have thought about that. No reward without risk though.

Flag Post

1. You don’t like girl
2. You publicly embarrass girl
3. ???
4. Profit!

Edit: In case the point is lost on you, your petty bullshit accomplishes nothing. I don’t care if the girl is an asshole; In this situation, you are the asshole.

Flag Post

Why do you dislike her?

Flag Post

Suddely reminded of bridge of terrabithia (however the fuck it’s spellt)

Flag Post

Are you implying that this girl is going to die swinging on a rope, causing OP to miss her dearly?

Flag Post

Ethics are fallacious. /thread

Flag Post

Why do you care?

Flag Post

wtf y would u dislike a girl? girls cant do anything to make u dislike them.

edit: some girl at school called me ugly but i still like her.