Forums Off-topic

WHY DOES HE KEEP AVOIDING ME?! Omg!!! Caaaaaaps

23 posts

Flag Post

So there is this guy and I used to like him and all, I TOTALLY DONT ANYMORE CAUSE HE REJECTED ME so anyways we have same friends and all, and I come down, I’m all classy and cool, and awesome. My friends see me, he is in the middle in the group on bike and sees me, and HE RIDES THE DAMN BIKE AND LEAVES THE QUICKEST HE CAN yeah just-like-fucking-that!! omg, so I headed to my friends and they were like “Hey maowee you’re awesome” y’know usual chatter

but still it’s like nov 2012 he rejected me and all, and I hate how he is all awkward now and not paying attention saying how awesome I am like he used to, but just LEAVING when he sees me! I totally don’t get it. Is it because I smell bad?

Flag Post

Why do you care if you don’t like him anymore?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

uh… psychology interest?

Flag Post

you should totally kill yourself seeing as how you’re the only one who has suffered rejection and in your 13 years of life you have gone through so much that you just can’t go on

Flag Post

wow hes a loser.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

uh… psychology interest?

I think he feels awkward around you because he rejected you and he thinks that you hate him or you don’t like him.

Flag Post

uh… psychology interest?

I think he feels awkward around you because he rejected you and he thinks that you hate him or you don’t like him.

I told him to stay away for a while (in a nice civil manner) in november…
for a while
for a while
not for a fucking eternity, how do I get the chance to show him how sexy I am if he keeps avoiding me for monthes!!!

Flag Post

uh… psychology interest?

for a while
for a while
not for a fucking eternity, how do I get the chance to show him how sexy I am if he keeps avoiding me for monthes!!!

You’re not sexy, no one knows how you look.

By saying that you are something, it doesn’t make you that thing.

Flag Post

uh… psychology interest?

for a while
for a while

How can you say I am not sexy, and then say no one knows how I look? That’s kinda contradictoary don’t you think?
Anyway I’m pretty confident in my appearance, as I know I’m hot, and I have more or less been close to score all of his friends (but idn’t cause i like him) soooo

Flag Post

uh… psychology interest?

for a while
for a while

How can you say I am not sexy, and then say no one knows how I look? That’s kinda contradictoary don’t you think?
Anyway I’m pretty confident in my appearance, as I know I’m hot, and I have more or less been close to score all of his friends (but idn’t cause i like him) soooo

PM me a picture of yourself then i’ll believe you.

Flag Post

uh… psychology interest?

for a while
for a while

PM me a picture of yourself then i’ll believe you.

I don’t care if you believe me or not, i don’t even care if you think I’m sexy? I just know most guys thinks so, also he has complimented my looks before

Flag Post

You seem like the type most people would avoid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Makilio:

but they dont

Flag Post

but they dont

OR, you should say, “but they didn’t used to”.
SOMETHING has changed. Your freind has found “the popular kids”, and will turn round with his tail tucked between his legs when they get around to ditching him. or, alternatively, you’ve changed and become more annoying. i could go on, but the list gets pretty disturbing after that.

Flag Post

First of all, showing off your apparent “sexiness” to and around him after he rejected you for most likely your personality (or other circumstances) makes you kind of a bitch to him, or at the very least makes things very awkward. Either way it would be understandable to avoid you.

Flag Post

Yikes at all the comments above.

He probably just feels awkward now. When things like this happen, either you slowly become friends/mutual again or you just won’t be friends with him again and just move on.

Like, I had a group of friends whom I hanged out with my freshman year of high school and I dated this one guy (prior to coming out). He was like a puppy so I dumped him (it was awkward for me for obvious reasons). Anyways, we never really became friends again. I mean, we regained a mutual friendship after a few months but now we just don’t talk anymore (plus I did accidentally embarrass him in front of everyone by saying, “Oh yeah, I’m so glad we went out since you’re the reason I realized I was gay”).

If he rejected you, move on. If you don’t want to move on, that’s your choice. Maybe he feels awkward since he likes you now but just doesn’t know how to say it since he feels awkward. Otherwise, just realize life goes on and regain composure.

Since you’re confident in your looks, I’m sure you’ll find someone else. Like my friend got dumped by this shitty [expletive] guy but then a foreign exchange student came and they’re dating now. Week later. So you have chances. Good luck!

Flag Post
Originally posted by fractalman:

but they dont

OR, you should say, “but they didn’t used to”.
SOMETHING has changed. Your freind has found “the popular kids”, and will turn round with his tail tucked between his legs when they get around to ditching him. or, alternatively, you’ve changed and become more annoying. i could go on, but the list gets pretty disturbing after that.

That would be pretty dumb, as “they didn’t used to” is not a legitimate sentence, don’t you think?
Besides they still do, it’s just him that doesn’t. Nothings really changed duh, it’s the lack of change this topic is about!!!

Originally posted by Crash301:

First of all, showing off your apparent “sexiness” to and around him after he rejected you for most likely your personality (or other circumstances) makes you kind of a bitch to him, or at the very least makes things very awkward. Either way it would be understandable to avoid you.

Showing my sexiness? it’s not like I wiggle my boobs or ass, I’m just naturally cute and hot, so what you’re telling me to is to avoid him, and avoiding him won’t help him to not avoid me, duh.,, BUT WE WERE VERY GOOD FRIENDS then he told my friend that I was nice but he just saw me as a friend, FRIENDS DONT AVOID EACHOTHER

Originally posted by MlleBunneh:

Yikes at all the comments above.

He probably just feels awkward now. When things like this happen, either you slowly become friends/mutual again or you just won’t be friends with him again and just move on.

Like, I had a group of friends whom I hanged out with my freshman year of high school and I dated this one guy (prior to coming out). He was like a puppy so I dumped him (it was awkward for me for obvious reasons). Anyways, we never really became friends again. I mean, we regained a mutual friendship after a few months but now we just don’t talk anymore (plus I did accidentally embarrass him in front of everyone by saying, “Oh yeah, I’m so glad we went out since you’re the reason I realized I was gay”).

If he rejected you, move on. If you don’t want to move on, that’s your choice. Maybe he feels awkward since he likes you now but just doesn’t know how to say it since he feels awkward. Otherwise, just realize life goes on and regain composure.

Since you’re confident in your looks, I’m sure you’ll find someone else. Like my friend got dumped by this shitty [expletive] guy but then a foreign exchange student came and they’re dating now. Week later. So you have chances. Good luck!

You’re hereby the awesomest person in OT

Flag Post

Maybe he hates you.

I mean, you’re not that hard to hate. Just saying.

Flag Post

He is not the type to “hate” on anyone, imagine the biggest wuss ever, virgin a little shy and very much geeky n stuff liek dat

Flag Post

He is not the type to “hate” on anyone, imagine the biggest wuss ever, virgin a little shy and very much geeky n stuff liek dat

D’awwww that’s cute!! Yeah, if he’s that type, I’m pretty sure he just isn’t sure how to talk to you. I’m guessing he’s probably really nervous/anxious after rejecting you.

Who knows, just try confronting him and ask him directly why he’s avoiding you. That might help! Try not to say, “We have to talk” since that’ll scare him more. Be like, “Hey! How’ve you been!” and get into the conversation that way. It’ll be awkward at first but once he explains I’m sure you’ll feel a lot better and he will too.

If you guys part ways after that, it wasn’t meant to be :( But hey! Good thing, you have plenty more chances to find someone new so <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by MlleBunneh:

He is not the type to &amp;#8220;hate&amp;#8221; on anyone, imagine the biggest wuss ever, virgin a little shy and very much geeky n stuff liek dat

D&#8217;awwww that&#8217;s cute!! Yeah, if he&#8217;s that type, I&#8217;m pretty sure he just isn&#8217;t sure how to talk to you. I&#8217;m guessing he&#8217;s probably really nervous/anxious after rejecting you.

Who knows, just try confronting him and ask him directly why he&#8217;s avoiding you. That might help! Try not to say, &#8220;We have to talk&#8221; since that&#8217;ll scare him more. Be like, &#8220;Hey! How&#8217;ve you been!&#8221; and get into the conversation that way. It&#8217;ll be awkward at first but once he explains I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ll feel a lot better and he will too.

If you guys part ways after that, it wasn&#8217;t meant to be :( But hey! Good thing, you have plenty more chances to find someone new so &lt;3

You sould like an expert :D!

Flag Post

xD Let’s just say I took a long road getting to where I am now with relationships. Bwhaha

Flag Post

give him the dick