Forums Off-topic

Where To Find Slugs?

17 posts

Flag Post

Where can you find slugs or lure them out somehow? Right here is a pretty warm temperature and I can’t seem to find any. I know slugs like the cooler temperatures but I’ve seem them here. Back then I didn’t need them, but now I do, please. I need help finding slugs.

Flag Post

are you talking bout Marco?

he’s in ps1

Flag Post

I usually find some near wet places under or near rocks, like in canals or rivers.

Flag Post

Seriously if you don’t have a steady supply of food for those snakes then don’t keep them! You’re just being cruel.

Flag Post

Aww you are mean.. Just give me a chance, I can raise those snakes. I just need slugs :(

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phyxus:

Aww you are mean.. Just give me a chance, I can raise those snakes. I just need slugs :(

I’m being mean? You’re going to take something out of it’s natural habitat and then starve it. If you could at least afford to buy it food then it would be different. But you’re resorting to finding slugs. Why don’t you free those snakes since are lot better then you are at finding slugs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by killanotha1:

I’m being mean? You’re going to take something out of it’s natural habitat and then starve it. If you could at least afford to buy it food then it would be different. But you’re resorting to finding slugs. Why don’t you free those snakes since are lot better then you are at finding slugs.

You can buy slugs? Now that I didn’t know. I thought they only sold those frozen mice or whatever. How much would they be? And at which stores?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killanotha1:

You can buy slugs? Now that I didn’t know. I thought they only sold those frozen mice or whatever. How much would they be? And at which stores?

You would have to check with nearby pet stores. Again, a gaming forum is not the place to be looking for pet care assistance! And I do not know if pet stores sell slugs but I know that if you wasn’t being so lazy you could utilize the full potential of the internet to find specialty stores for reptilian care and provide for your snakes that way.

Flag Post

=.=" My friend has a gopher snake that eats mice.. I know mice is easy to get here, but I don’t want to buy one. I found these 2 snakes here and HOW can they be here if there are no slugs? =(

Flag Post

I ussualy find em On Earth

Flag Post

i Found 4 during easter. They are in damp and wet places near flowers, such as tulips.

Flag Post

=.=" My friend has a gopher snake that eats mice.. I know mice is easy to get here, but I don’t want to buy one. I found these 2 snakes here and HOW can they be here if there are no slugs? =(

Just because the snakes can find slugs doesn’t mean that you should be able to find them. Youre not a snake. So you may have some trouble finding slugs as easily as they do. If you don’t wanna buy mice and your too lazy to get a steady supply of food for those snakes then WHY DO YOU INSIST ON KEEPING THEM? They were doing fine until you ripped them out of their habitat.

Flag Post

I live in the dry places. Slugs don’t live there and if slugs don’t live there, why do these snakes live here then?

EDIT: I’m going to find a slug no matter what even IF it kills me. I must prove to myself and my friends that I’m capable of taking care of a pet. You people say under stuff right? I looked over some bricks and stuff. What else would be good?

Flag Post

Where can you find slugs or lure them out somehow? Right here is a pretty warm temperature and I can’t seem to find any. I know slugs like the cooler temperatures but I’ve seem them here. Back then I didn’t need them, but now I do, please. I need help finding slugs.

Look for moist environments. Under logs, near bodies of water…especially during the morning or evening. They will seek cover when the temperature rises or the air is dry. Also keep aware of trails, they might be sneaking around moist areas in and around your house.

Flag Post

My gosh, I have to agree with killa on this one _
But if you’re that desperate to make snakes miserable, then I can suggest a variety of other ways in order to do so

Flag Post
Originally posted by victoryXfailure:

My gosh, I have to agree with killa on this one _

But if you’re that desperate to make snakes miserable, then I can suggest a variety of other ways in order to do so

pulls out torture kit