Forums Off-topic

Avatar Awards! (And the winner is... {look inside})

121 posts

Flag Post

I was thinking it would be interesting to cast a vote for which person has the best avatar. Oh yeah, one thing, don’t vote for yourself.

Best Avvy of the Year! (Or I guess basically as long has Kong has been around… which is a bit longer than that)

The Medals:

Gold – Severeflame!

Silver – BenV

Bronze – Ajv435

Flag Post

I DO!!!! naw jk i think that spartakips has the best,

chicks with chainsaws dude, shicks with chainsaws

EDIT!!!Thomas askers!!!! hes got the dA thing and shoop da whoop that is ballz! he gets my vote

Flag Post

don’t vote for yourself.

Darnit, well, besides me, it’s emily. Nice Kongai avatar thing. It’s Anex , right?

Flag Post

i dunno…. Is there a sign up or something…?

Flag Post

I think SevereFlame’s ‘XD’ is the best avatar because it conveys feelings of happiness and joy plus it’s on fire.

Flag Post

What? almost nobody has ferret avatars? Oh wait! I vote for FerretNinja and Ferret522!!!

Wait, I don’t have to vote, ferrets win EVERYTHING good by default! silly people, listen to your ferret masters.

Flag Post

I think SevereFlame’s is really awesome, so I’ll vote for his avatar.

Can I enter mine in this contest?

Flag Post

ThomasAkers has a cool avatar, it’s animated, looks cool and has the “Ima chargin Mah Lazer” part to it. Severeflame’s just looks cheesy.

PS Still like mine more haha.

Flag Post

Mine looks cool. But it is much cooler if you have actually played Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

Flag Post

BenV, No doubt.

Flag Post

Mine should get evilest avatar awards. I thought this topic would be about multiple awards for avatars, not just the single best avatar.

Flag Post

I would say mine is the best one here. Mine has a meaning, a symbolic meaning, and it looks cool.

Flag Post

I like MATCHBOX’s avatar. Sweet…

Flag Post

Mine for the same reason as stealthsilent then (they’re both flags):P And mines in a game :D

Flag Post

severe flames is pretty sweet

Flag Post

I like ZachAttack’s avatar the best. It’s really cool. :)

Flag Post

im voting for milkisdasith

Flag Post

>BenV, No doubt.

Amazing how times have changed you young cruiser.

But yeah, I vote for the boobs too. Go BenV.

Flag Post

Kirbyviper93’s avatar FTW.

Flag Post

vote for Jabor’s dragon.

Flag Post

i vote thomas akers

Flag Post

Well… You said no voting for yours… but nothing about nominating. Nominates self

Flag Post

<—— I nominate myself, with this avvy, for cutest avatar. It’s a bunny with a pancake on its head. Who can argue with that?

Flag Post

i nominate myself ever 1s dogs should shit on bill clintons face

Flag Post

i vote 4 seph though