Suggestions thread page 5 (locked)

109 posts

Flag Post

Simple enough suggestion: Increase the amount of resources you can transfer to other players within 24 hours; the current amount is far too low.

Flag Post

K, a quick one:

how about a MAX button when trading/transferring goods? Small change, but useful.

Flag Post

Another one:

it’d be great if we could see an option to distribute goblins to mines as we see fit – meaning to assign, say, three goblins to gold, 2 to crystal, 2 to iron, because at that moment we need gold most. Currently we can only shut off mines which resource we need less – a method I find to be a bit backward. This would give us a precise control over our resource gain, and rightly so, I think.

Even better, although less logical, we could assign priorities in percentages! Yup, that’d be fine, too. ^^

Flag Post

Thanks for all of the great suggestions while I was absent, I’m compiling them, and sending them on to the team. However you as a community decide to do suggestions, please try to only make them in one place. So, if you do make a thread, be sure I will read it there. Or, if you leave it in a Suggestions thread, know I will read it there as well. No need to post both places!

What if we did suggestion threads, but I cut them off after a number of pages, or a certain period of time, and locked the thread? If a suggestion needed more discussion it could then be made into its own thread.

Flag Post

Sounds good. There could also be a point where threads and individual subjects are proclaimed solved or otherwise put to rest, so as to prevent unnecessary repetitions.

Flag Post

Sounds like a great idea!

Flag Post

Whenever, you go to do a series raid upon another dungeon that you could choose different rooms to attack. That would make this game even better. =D

Flag Post

The ability to have multiple Raiding targets, or as you said, change them for each attack would add another interesting element. I’m hoping it’s something the team can discuss soon.

Flag Post

This suggestion thread is now cloesed. I’m going to try and start a new thread each month. If that seems like overkill, we’ll do it ever couple months, or perhaps after a certain number of pages. Feel free to continue to discuss the suggestions from this thread. The thread is closed, not the topic! ~ Pellets