Advanced Player Combat. page 3

57 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by NightOwl_Pellets:

Bloodly1, there really is no intent with this regarding Creature variety. This is a player combat update, introducing the campaign game. The means by which the war is fought is up to the individual or Alliances.

Greenfireflygirl, the cached version you pasted was changed within days of the original explanation in September. Players should refer to the website, whenever possible. We were definitely aiming to release this around the Holidays, but we also, now, must take the Classic server world into consideration. We want to be able to offer it to our players on Classic, at the same time as the rest of the server worlds, so we need to prepare that server to receive updates again. This is in addition to implementing, testing, and debugging. There are also the changes we’ve made, based on player feedback, that weren’t part of the initial schedule. No official Release date has been set, and as is outlined in the last official Update as progress is made, and the release becomes clearer, we will let players know an official timeframe, as well as the final information on what will be presented.

So WE have to wait, so that classic is taken into consideration, but they didnt have to wait for their holiday event so that WE would be taken into consideration.

Got it, we dont matter. i hear you loud and clear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sharkhunter:

So WE have to wait, so that classic is taken into consideration, but they didnt have to wait for their holiday event so that WE would be taken into consideration.

Got it, we dont matter. i hear you loud and clear.

Wow, I hadn’t put those two things together yet, but you are totally right, Shark. I don’t think the folks at Kongregate are going to like this — it seems like maybe NoG is trying to just funnel paying players from Kong to their other implementations. I’ve seen this dance before with other publishers.

Flag Post

Bottom line is that NOG missed a release date for the APC, and has no concrete idea when it will actually roll out, if ever.

It’s been over a week with no solid timeline or expectation on when we will see the content. That’s not funneling players from one platform to another, that’s telling people not to play…. anywhere.

Flag Post

And now it’s been two weeks. Unless the devs want us to think it hasn’t been long enough for them to get a general idea of the remaining time – indicating that it will be delayed by months – they should give us at least a vague timeline.

Flag Post

three weeks Pellets, we’re getting impatient

Flag Post

I hear through the grapevine, Pellets, that NoG is going to setup a whole new server to deploy the APC to as a beta. Is this true? And, if so, how long until you launch that server and how long until that patch then follows through to the existing live servers?

Flag Post

It is something the team is considering, but we haven’t made a definite decision. If it were done, there is no date set for when it would be applied to the existing servers, it would depend on any changes that would need to be made.