Kong not loading any game, what about my creatures??

5 posts

Flag Post

It is entirely possible that while the game is down you may have a retaliation from elves that you can’t prepare for, or your creatures may go on strike….

We have a LOT of players, and this is going to happen to all of us equally. I would like to say we should all send in a support ticket and have it answered, but in this case, I’d just like to ask NOG to suspend ALL striking creatures across the board when the game comes up so you can save yourself the trouble of answering to the playerbase when we all may have the same problem. Certainly send in tickets if they don’t address the issue, of if you lose creatures due to retaliations, but let’s give them enough time to fix the issue before we go on the warpath.

In the meantime, if you’re dying for a chat, or to say hello, you’re more than welcome to drop in even as a guest to the forum at undeadoverlords

If you want to post in the guest section, feel free, but if you scroll down the page, there is a link to open the chat, you will need to register for an account, but I’ll never email people from it unless it has a problem and I need to let you know. Feel free to see if anyone is hanging out in there so we can all whine together!

Flag Post

Necessary changes to hosts file:

75.98.92.205 kongregate.com www.kongregate.com developers.kongregate.com api.kongregate.com a.kongregate.com

75.98.92.206 of1.kongregate.com bosh1.kongregate.com

23.15.7.104 chat.kongregate.com cdn1.kongregate.com cdn2.kongregate.com cdn3.kongregate.com cdn4.kongregate.com internal.kongregate.com external.kongregate-games.com

184.169.160.102 assets.kongregate.com

Flag Post

During our scheduled downtime we suspended Pay Days, delayed Elven Retaliations, and extended boosts by 5 hours. This means that players will not see these events resume until approximately 3:30 p.m. CST. This allows players to gather Resources, prepare for attacks, and fully utilize their Boosts, despite the time they were unable to access the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NightOwl_Pellets:

During our scheduled downtime we suspended Pay Days, delayed Elven Retaliations, and extended boosts by 5 hours. This means that players will not see these events resume until approximately 3:30 p.m. CST. This allows players to gather Resources, prepare for attacks, and fully utilize their Boosts, despite the time they were unable to access the game.

Kudos

Flag Post

Kong not loading any game, what about my money??

kong was down today, this game was down today, and, after that, a scheduled downtime.
i have spend money (real money) for this game. some of them, i think, was for kong SERVICE and the other for night.

the problem (real problem) is simple, i cant play when i have the time for it and this is a penalty for me.

Is not the first time that kong dont works: i remember 4 times in less a month; the solution is simple: dont play anymore with gong, dont spend anymore money for a “service” like this.

is simple and an also a real solution