development tree

5 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone have a development tree? I see several rooms that i cannot build, and though I have built a guardroom i still have not attracted a dark elf. Got room in my creature list.

Flag Post

if you mouse over the room icon of the type of room you want to build on the tile menu, it tells you what the prerequisite to have to build that room is.

As for the dark elf, you have to build and place a guardhouse in a level 2 guardpost to spawn one.

Flag Post

And if you want to find info outside of the game, take your wiki =-)
http://dungeonoverlord.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Elf

Either way. Level 2 Guard Post, Force of the Dark Gods (Creature tech V), and Guard House furniture in place like Shark sez.

[edit: removed referata wiki link since it uses outdated info]

Flag Post

Super, that was a great help. Forgot the guardhouse-part :-). Thank you for the links and reply’s.

Flag Post

Clik, & others, REALLY, ignore the Referata wiki, it’s for Classic and has a LOT of incorrect information (that page linked has the wrong carry capacity for Dark Elves, for a start), the Wikia wik and the NOG official wiki on their site is much better.

Jnskott, apart from that, the in game future technologies tab in research is actually quite good, and the Wikia has a tech tree somewhere.