Game crashing from profiles page 2

32 posts

Flag Post

It happens when im in the overworld. it happens when im in a dungeon. it happens from anywhere, with around a 50% failure rate. It does not lag, once you open someone profile, it crashes when you try to go back to the game.

Flag Post

I understand the issue you’re having. However, if we cannot reproduce it, and cannot get it to generate an error in our debug programs, we cannot address it. The brief lag, is the only issue I can create in profiles, even after attempting to recreate the symptoms of the game being inaccessible from the tabs.

Flag Post

THank you, thats excellent. So what do you suggest I do? Quit? its pushing me a little closer. Reload 50 times trying to check profiles? sigh.

Flag Post

{"_result":“fail”,error,“msg”:“28|array (\n ‘act’ => ‘loadPublicProfileJSON’,\n ‘pgType’ => ‘p’,\n ‘id’ => ‘207746’,\n ‘credType’ => ‘KONGREGATE’,\n)”}

Flag Post

{"_result":“fail”,error,“msg”:“28|array (\n ‘act’ => ‘loadPublicProfileJSON’,\n ‘pgType’ => ‘p’,\n ‘id’ => ‘33816’,\n)”}
Well currently I can’t load the profiles either

Flag Post

When do you get this error? This could be extremely helpful, and telling of what is causing the issue. Thank you!

Flag Post

3 weeks later, i have no interest in doing your beta testing and helping you resolve this issue. go fly a kite.

Take your events for the other servers and stuff them too.