The Imperial Propagandist - Issue #3

16 posts

Flag Post


Solace’s Only News SourceIssue #3 (Nov. 29, 2012)

BARBARIAN COMES FOR ANGEL VALE!

Silgerbil, the Butcher of Dragonspire, made good on his threats by invading Angel Vale, the homeland of alliance Chaos, with an army that stands unmatched in the region. This hasn’t stopped the natives from organizing, harassing his position, and denying his raiders any significant gains, setting the stage for an extended bloody siege. The Magnum Suited have declined to intervene, but Imperial Propagandist Gnostic Foulbreath offered up this analysis: “If the natives of Angel Vale cannot defend against a single barbarian, only the lands of Imperial Magnum will be safe, and who knows for how long. Our Priestess’ prayers go out to the citizens of Angel Vale.”

ACADEMY ANTIWIKI ISSUES ADVISORIES & BARBARIAN SURVIVAL TIPS

Responding the mayhem spreading across Solace, the Academy Antiwiki has released “travel advisories” for 5 regions of Solace, including: Dragonspire (“Barbarian Occupied”); Angel Vale (“OMFG! Barbarians!”); and the territories of Lush Valley, Death March and High Mountain (“Alliance-on-Alliance Wars”). Overlords in the path of barbarians are encouraged to remember four simple tips, according to High Researcher Worry: “Deny them loot, harass their positions, pillage whenever possible and blackball their market listings.”

MAGNUM SURVIVAL GUIDE PUBLISHED!

Solace is a dangerous place, and barbarians are often quick to reject the benefits of civilization and then complain when things become uncivilized. To help eliminate that confusion, the Magnum Lords have authorized the publishing of “A New Overlords’ Primer to Surviving Solace” outside of Windward for the first time ever. The Academy Antiwiki proclaimed it the “crowning achievement of the anti-wiki movememnt packed with the secrets of the Magnum Lords”, while barbarian literary critics reacted, “TL;DR”.

KORRODE JOINS IMPERIUM!

The Imperial Treaty between the Magnum Suited and Chaos expanded this week to include Korrode, who are now Regents of the region of Ash Ridge. Formerly a wild land in the view of the Imperium, the Overlords of the region have avoided most of the tragedies that have befallen other territories. The Imperium believes that is because of Korrode’s military and economic development of the region, which proves their value as new Imperial allies.

WONDERS OF SOLACE: THE FIRST HEART

In another sign of the surperior technology and coordination of the Magnum Suited, High Lord Sharkhunter announced that the alliance had established their first Heart of the Mountain throne in Necropolis. “We’re running out of space on the Wall of Astounding Server Firsts at alliance headquarters,” snorted Sharkhunter while dismembering a elf, “So we’re trying not to make that big a deal out of it.” Despite their humility about the project, the mountain retreat has become the #1 tourist destination on Solace for barbarian lookie-loos.

Archives of the Imperial Propagandist are available via the Magnum Suited or at more civilized DungeonVille stores. The Propagandist blames all typos and misprints on drunk goblins.

 
Flag Post

Drunk goblins are responsible for mistaking the name of the leader, Korrode, with his alliance, Korrosion. The goblins responsible have been lavaed.

 
Flag Post

Easy to blame goblins, you miserable names’ smasher.

Good job gmvbclark anyway.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gmdclark:


Solace’s Only News SourceIssue #3 (Nov. 29, 2012)

BARBARIAN COMES FOR ANGEL VALE!

Silgerbil, the Butcher of Dragonspire, made good on his threats by invading Angel Vale, the homeland of alliance Chaos, with an army that stands unmatched in the region. This hasn’t stopped the natives from organizing, harassing his position, and denying his raiders any significant gains, setting the stage for an extended bloody siege. The Magnum Suited have declined to intervene, but Imperial Propagandist Gnostic Foulbreath offered up this analysis: “If the natives of Angel Vale cannot defend against a single barbarian, only the lands of Imperial Magnum will be safe, and who knows for how long. Our Priestess’ prayers go out to the citizens of Angel Vale.”


ACADEMY ANTIWIKI ISSUES ADVISORIES & BARBARIAN SURVIVAL TIPS

Responding the mayhem spreading across Solace, the Academy Antiwiki has released “travel advisories” for 5 regions of Solace, including: Dragonspire (“Barbarian Occupied”); Angel Vale (“OMFG! Barbarians!”); and the territories of Lush Valley, Death March and High Mountain (“Alliance-on-Alliance Wars”). Overlords in the path of barbarians are encouraged to remember four simple tips, according to High Researcher Worry: “Deny them loot, harass their positions, pillage whenever possible and blackball their market listings.”


MAGNUM SURVIVAL GUIDE PUBLISHED!

Solace is a dangerous place, and barbarians are often quick to reject the benefits of civilization and then complain when things become uncivilized. To help eliminate that confusion, the Magnum Lords have authorized the publishing of “A New Overlords’ Primer to Surviving Solace” outside of Windward for the first time ever. The Academy Antiwiki proclaimed it the “crowning achievement of the anti-wiki movememnt packed with the secrets of the Magnum Lords”, while barbarian literary critics reacted, “TL;DR”.


KORRODE JOINS IMPERIUM!

The Imperial Treaty between the Magnum Suited and Chaos expanded this week to include Korrode, who are now Regents of the region of Ash Ridge. Formerly a wild land in the view of the Imperium, the Overlords of the region have avoided most of the tragedies that have befallen other territories. The Imperium believes that is because of Korrode’s military and economic development of the region, which proves their value as new Imperial allies.


WONDERS OF SOLACE: THE FIRST HEART

In another sign of the surperior technology and coordination of the Magnum Suited, High Lord Sharkhunter announced that the alliance had established their first Heart of the Mountain throne in Necropolis. “We’re running out of space on the Wall of Astounding Server Firsts at alliance headquarters,” snorted Sharkhunter while dismembering a elf, “So we’re trying not to make that big a deal out of it.” Despite their humility about the project, the mountain retreat has become the #1 tourist destination on Solace for barbarian lookie-loos.


Archives of the Imperial Propagandist are available via the Magnum Suited or at more civilized DungeonVille stores. The Propagandist blames all typos and misprints on drunk goblins.

was really hoping for a more productive entry rather than bunch of useless rambling.

http://poll.pollcode.com/hrzr3y

vote on your favorite little propogandist. i added to the ‘its good count’. however I hope this improves w/ more turmoil from you lazy slackers of players.

 
Flag Post

^^thanks for copying the whole damn thing in your reply so that everyone has to scroll down the entire page to see your 1 sentence.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by smath23:

^^thanks for copying the whole damn thing in your reply so that everyone has to scroll down the entire page to see your 1 sentence.

blame the drunk goblins

 
Flag Post

By your own poll, 70.58% of Overlords believe, “I think he’s one of the best and should stay to make longer editions.” If I hadn’t voted for “he’s irritating and making the game harder for people” it would have been 76.47%!

 
Flag Post

My poll agrees with me, your newsletters are good, but I still believe you should not ramble so much.

 
Flag Post

the body of all text which is worth reading, is not exclusive to twitter-length sound bites.

in fact, one might postulate that the body of text regarding stuff which is worth reading, specifically excludes ALL twitter length messages.

 
Flag Post

hahahawat.

 
Flag Post

a perfect example of the malaise that taketh over some of our younger population. im not sure you could have proved my point any better had you tried.

 
Flag Post

are you seriously still trying on this forum.
to think you would have a good enough life to not waste so much time attempting to make insults and bad forum posts on the internet.

bug off, child.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

are you seriously still trying on this forum.
to think you would have a good enough life to not waste so much time attempting to make insults and bad forum posts on the internet.

bug off, child.

Y’know what?

Talking to yourself isn’t a good sign.

 
Flag Post

I actually enjoy the little articles written by gmdclark. He does a fine job as a writer. Hats off

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crazedbythedays:

I actually enjoy the little articles written by gmdclark. He does a fine job as a writer. Hats off

+1

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sharkhunter:
Originally posted by Crazedbythedays:

I actually enjoy the little articles written by gmdclark. He does a fine job as a writer. Hats off

+1

yep, agreed