Suggestions Thread (December) page 3 (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

It would add an interesting element, that’s for sure, and combat those who purchase Peace Time for months on end. I’m sure, if anything like that was adopted, it would have some limitations. However the team loves new ideas. Thanks!

Flag Post

I have a guy in mountain who went clear-skull two months ago but his peace still hasn’t worn off. I think he must have stocked up when you put it on sale or something.

Flag Post

That could definitely be, Peace Time can be purchased for 90 days. However, to make sure there isn’t an issue with Peace Time, we are checking, to make sure there are no additional qualifiers that could be causing an issue with Inactivity and Peace Time.

Flag Post

About the taskmaster issue… I recently discovered I was a TM1, despite playing for more than a month, straight. Would it be possible to make taskmaster based on time played, instead of power/time?

Because as it is, I don’t think I can do ANYTHING to increase my taskmaster level… almost ever.

Flag Post

I will bring that up with the team. Your activity should have you at a Level 2, I would imagine, at the very least. There may be an issue, and it could definitely be beneficial to at least give the details to the team.

Flag Post

I would suggest to improve the Resource Request of the OA. In theory, it’s really handy. But there are some things that just don’t make any sense and strongly restrict the possible uses of it. For example, if you have a crafter and 3 dungeons mining Primordial Earth. I want to have all that PE in my crafter. But instead having the possibility to say, request all the PE mined in these 3 dungeons, I would need to install chain shipments. That’s ridiculous and extremly delicate. So the possibility to chose between different kinds of requests, like “Maintain amount”, “Request a certain amount every x hours” and “Request everything” would be great.
And why can’t you set a minimum shipment like a gob load? Many players, including me, don’t like it if their gobs run around half empty, those little buggers have enough other stuff to do.

You should consider that this is a payed feature. I talked to enough people who would instantly buy it if it had more functionalities.

Flag Post

When we released the Overlord’s Assistant, the way the Resource Requests are designed is due to technical limitations. I know it has been brought up to the team in the past, and now that the Assistant has been out for some time, it could be worth while to look into it further. Also, the Goblin Carry minimum is something the team intends on offering in the future. They definitely want to expand the functionality of the Overlord’s Assistant, and hopefully they can look into some of the basics soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sharkhunter:
Originally posted by sthreet300:

i wish their was a way to get more nodes in my starter dungeon; other dungeons unless i am mistaken can be stolen by enamies…

about pillaging: i think your starter dungeon is immunne to pillaging; but it isn’t only a pvp game, you can just have fun killing elves and building your dungeon up slowly…

Farmville, is thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well that’s a great reply, if i am correct farmville has much less resource management, and you don’t even kill anything aside from not having the fantasy theme or advanced crafting system… i’d have to check some of that though and i’m pretty sure it isn’t on kong; i play this because i don’t have to log into my fake-ish facebook account that i am hidding from my spammer family every time i want to get on for one thing…

Flag Post

I dont know if it has already been written but i suggest 2 interface’s improvements :

1) When you attack from a dungeon, it would be great if it was possible for the game to remember it when u want to attack again. Having to click on the same dungeon again and again is really time consuming. It would only be reset when u click on another potential destination mountain/dungeon.

2) On the dungeon overlord assistant, we need a pause option. Sometimes, you need to bring stuff to a dungeon in which a trade route is already set. You may need them for upgrading a room or leveling troops. Right now u have to cancel every goblins transfers, remove all the transfers from the dungeon or set all the resources amount to 0. Maybe is it implemented since I still dont know what this little “lock” icon is used for.

Flag Post

1.this is something we have heard from players in the past. The team may be able to implement some kind of a Raid configuration option menu.

2. I haven’t heard this one before, but it does sound very helpful!

Flag Post

A way to tidy up or delete combat reports would be great, having to filter down through 2/3 days, having spy reports seperate would be a help,same with player v PvE reports

Deleting them the easy option,that way players could choose which ones they wanted to keep and would save heavy attacks wasting ages looking fora spy/battle report thats hidden in between 50 useless reports

Flag Post

Could you do something to streamline searching the furniture market? For instance, could there be a button which checks each furniture piece and grays out the individual “check market” buttons on those that are empty? In Trident at least, there is barely anything on the market. Being able to filter by room would also be nice.

Flag Post

Being able to buy crafted resources from the black market – regardless of immense costs – would help newer areas where no one is selling

Flag Post

There is a real problem with the heart upgrade Scavenger Hideaways. This upgrade is supposed to increase the amount of loot from raiding by 5% per point.

1) The bonus doesnt apply to the raze loot which is not marginal at all

2) There is an hard cap of looted resources. For example, the normal T3 loot is 10k of resources. No matter what, you cant get more resources. The prob is that the cap is reached like 80% of the time without the need of Scavenger Hideaways bonus. Worse, it is seems the Scavengers’ bonus is applied to some resources before others : Leather and gold, the 2 worse resources you can get. If what I noticed is correct, Scavengers Hideaways is not simply useless, it decreases your chance to get the most valuable resources.

Please fix this.

Flag Post

That sounds like a quiet excellent heart you have there, Sild :)

Flag Post

Quiet for sure, quite excellent hum… How would you know tho? You need T3 armies and no, I am not talking about shark’s army, mister remora :)

Flag Post

this is why the speed of movement on elf raids is preferable as a mountain upgrade. The loot bonus has been subpar for a while…..

Flag Post

MadJock, I will pass on the suggestion. Players have expressed interest in a way to save them, and you’re right that would help for inventory purposes. I’ll also suggest that we add additional filters, since many players are sending out mass amounts of attacks.

Mebdach, the Market is definitely something the team would like to change. It’s going to require a pretty hefty overall. When it’s addressed as whole, Furniture search will be part of that. When they’re working on it, I’ll also include your suggestion that Dungeonville offers crafted items, as well.

Sildegil, I will pass on your bug report.