Drachenhort recruits in High Mountain, Burning Wood and Ravengulch

27 posts

Flag Post

Soooo, since we dont got much applicants, i just want to tell you guys that the guild Drachenhort [DraHo] recruits new members
We seek:
-active and Freindly Members with
-at least 300 points which live in
-Dragon Spire
-Windward or
-Ravengulch
If you want to join, look at the leaderbord, we are Rank 14 at the moment, or ask Arthur__97 in Ravengulch(Thats me :D) Right now, we dont have recruiters in Windward and Dragon Spire, so if you want to be one there, you have to look into the Kong Chat or the Game Chat often. Anotehr way is to send me a shout or send me a private message here on Kong, with your INgame Name and Coordinates(Only for RG by now, still need 40k research ;))

Flag Post

I check the applicants daily, so you have a good chance ;)

Flag Post

Oh yes, please more DraHo members in DS… Please please !!!!

Flag Post

? Why Silde?

Flag Post

I love DraHo players. I think Moon loves them even more.

Flag Post

Yes, this moon guy is annoying . Can somebody from MS stop him pls? He lives in Dragon Spire i think ;)

Flag Post

I wouldn’t encourage you to recruit from Windward either, sir.

Flag Post

Who is doing shit there?

Flag Post

You really aren’t up to speed, are you?

So, first off, Windward is the oldest region on the continent, all the way back to beta. Which means the idea that you would take applicants from Windward with 300 points or more is kinda hilarious – it’s like saying “we’ll take anyone”. Even the inactives in Windward are >300 points.

Then, it is also the ancestral homeland of Magnum Suited, which represents about 60% of the actives in the region. We’ve reached a level of peace and stability in that region with the remaining casual alliances and the isolated remnants of Darker Than Black, the other major alliance that came out beta that Magnum had to defang. So not only are they unlikely to want to join any alliance, they’re unlikely to want to put on a uniform of an alliance that might make them a target of the massive military power we’ve got there.

And then, I don’t remember you asking Magnum Suited if you could recruit in our homeland. Not that you HAVE to ask us, just that it might be ADVISABLE.

Flag Post

Also, in general, Magnum Suited loves to target alliances that recruit multi-region without having at least stonegating in the alliance. That’s what we call a “zerg alliance” and it tends to produce nothing but problems on the server. Or, to quote our thread on the issue:

“Multi-region alliances (either through stonegating technology or cross-region recruitment) are less tolerated by the Magnum Suited without prior diplomatic relations. Recruiting too broadly, recruiting in Imperial Magnum lands, stonegating into Imperial Magnum lands, violating treaties and harboring or promoting douchebaggery are all good ways for a multi-region alliance to end up on the Kill List of the Magnum Suited.”

http://magnum-suited.ucoz.ru/forum/25-235-1#1016

Flag Post

I only need 20k for stonegating, and no one ever said anything against it :P

Flag Post

Not my job to tell you what to do, sir. Only warning you of the probable consequences.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arthur97:

I only need 20k for stonegating,

You still haven’t got stonegating? Even I’ve got that now, and I set it as my lowest priority amongst the mid range techs, I’ve had it for nearly 2 weeks now. Have you even bothered, as an alliance leader, to find out how to actually be passably not awful at this game?

and no one ever said anything against it :P

Apart from all the posts in here that did?

Seriously, you want to recruit in region 1, region 2, and region 4, and you’ve set a minimum power requirement of “not bothering really, might as well quit” for players from those regions?

You’ve no clue about the history of the regions, you’ve not got leadership in those regions, and you don’t know how to even look yourself?

this is a ridiculously stupid approach to running an alliance, and frankly more than a little bit suicidal. Don’t even think of recruiting in Angel Vale or Trident, I’ll, personally, have something to say about that.

Flag Post

I play this for about 3 months, and i dont know this things. I cant do anything about spawning in RG, and we got most members and Dragon Spire and Windward.

Flag Post

You’ve been playing for three months, and you still don’t have stonegating? Dear lord. I’m nearing my first month, and about to get it.

Flag Post

Yeah, sounds like I’ll go back to slaughtering Drachs again. Way to shoot yourself in the foot, arthur97.

Flag Post

Arthur, you’re going to want to take a very serious look into the politics of the game if you’re going to remain an alliance leader. Otherwise you’re going to piss off the wrong people and make your alliance tag the equivalent of a target . I’ve only been playing for under a month and I try to keep track of the game politics just for the sake of not getting destroyed once my region becomes more relevant.

Flag Post

1) Should i say “Im sorry that i dont play 24/7” or what?
2)Ive never done anything bad, and if my members did, just tell me. Whats wrong if we recruit there?

Flag Post

The thing is, this is a PvP game. MS as an alliance gained a lot of power and instead of just eating everybody said “hey, these are our regions, and as long as people in these regions agree to a couple of simple rules, we won’t crush them.” Recruiting heavily in their home regions, and leading a multi region alliance when you don’t even have stonegating (and therefore the power to control members in other regions) are definitely things you can’t do.
It’s not a matter of how much you play, but as a leader of an alliance it’s kind of your responsibility to at least be vaguely aware of the politics of the game, a quick browse through the forum could easily have told you most of this and saved you a lot of trouble.

Flag Post

Anyone wants to join DraHo in ravengulch msg me,you will get my protection plus free resources if you want:)

Flag Post

Mrsky, you cant recruit by now, but we can manage that ;)

Flag Post

Not to be a buzzkill, but you do realize BOTH Magnum Suited and Chaos are in Raven Gulch, right? Not that we have a problem with you recruiting there since it is your native zone, but if the hammer falls on DracHo the blood will run rich over the hills of Raven Gulch without even having to move troops in. Poor recruiting or management of your recruits is an easy way to make that hammer fall.

Flag Post

. I give up the recruiting in Windward and Dragon Spire, i will recruit in RG. High Mountain and Burning Wood(10k for Stonegating)

Flag Post

Arthur, do you know who the power is in high mountain?

Flag Post

I think he is just throwing darts at the map, Shark.