Suggestions Thread (January) (locked)

31 posts

Flag Post

Happy New Year! New month, new thread. Thanks for all of the suggestions in December, it seemed to go really well, so we’ll continue doing it this way!

Flag Post

I have a new suggestion…

Can you add Crafting quests to the game? Things like for crafted resources – probably form Reinforced Leather to Adamantite Ore (I think that’s the highest), maybe for making furniture and the equipment once it gets in as well?

Flag Post

I will suggest it to the team! Sounds like it could add another layer to the game, and a way for players to earn some in-game rewards.

Flag Post

has one suggestion requested by a kong player been implemented ingame yet?

Flag Post

While we have been working on fixing bugs and the implementation of the Lord of the Underworld update, we have not had a lot of time for feature requests. However, as developers wrap up other projects, these requests will be addressed.

Flag Post

so after 4 months, thats a no?

Flag Post

So your incessant responses of “I’ll mention that to the developers” are… what, exactly? I hope APC gets finished soon so Kong can finally participate in one of your all-important idea walls.

Flag Post

please remove the leather raiding boost from boxes.

I have stopped opening gold boxes. 1 leather raiding boost destroys my raiding on t2s/t3s.

I dont need another 100k leather a day. the boost reduces the amount of other loot, its brutal

Flag Post

At the very least, hopefully we can adjust how the boost works, or the way its offered in the box. Negatively affecting your Raid rewards is not an intended consequence.

Flag Post

I dont open boxes (except Mithril) for like 2 weeks for the exact same reason. Same problem than the one with Scavenger Hideaways (as it priotirized gold over other resources) I mentionned to Theh and to you already.

Flag Post

Add total research, gold and experience rates to overworld screen (as in each dungeon). This seems both obvious and easy to implement

Flag Post

That’s one of these requests we get often, and would definitely be a major convenience. I hope to just give the team a quick breakdown of the big requests that have been coming in, and see if any of them would be something they can implement easily. Hopefully, that request is something we can take care of.

Flag Post

If you don’t want to remove it (oh please, do so…), give us at least the possibility to cancel it. I just got 3 leather raiding boosts in a row. I really don’t want any more leather, all my storages are overflowing already, even WITHOUT boost.
Or give us the possibility to transmute leather, that would be awesome.

Flag Post

Perhaps with the artifact system they can allow players to choose when to use their Mystery Box gains, rather than automatically applying them on open, at the very least.

Flag Post

The choice to when u activate boosts from chests be nice but it wont change the fact that the leather raiding boost is a hinderance. Getting something from a box that you will never use is not going to entice people to open these boxes

Yes they can be good at very low lvl but why would i be enticed to waste my money on something that i have no intention of ever using because not only is the sheer amount of leather you get annoying it also lowers the chances of you getting the better item.

If you keep the buff, please change the way bonus raiding materials are collected to the same way you get your bonus from burning.

I would be happy to see the Boost gone from the game.

Flag Post

When you implement massively game-changing patches with no discussion or prior notice, you can catch individual players (like me) in positions that throw entire economies into disarray when you’re in the least position to endure it. With a week’s notice on this patch, I wouldn’t be in the position of having to force into strike a large portion of my forces while I re-equalize my gold revenue. So the suggestion would be: after both the room upgrade fiasco and the per-tile nerfing of offense over defense, I would hope the imperative of working with the player base to evaluate the impact of changes would become a priority.

But then, we’ve made that suggestion before. Rather vigorously. Vigorously enough for you to have done a rollback before.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this has ever been suggested before, but i think that it would be awesome if goblins could carry resources back from dungeons that they are shipping resources to, if that makes any sense. That feature would be useful in cases where people have to ship resources back and forth between the same two dungeons ie between a crafting dungeon and a raiding dungeon.

Flag Post

It would be great if we could access the old battle reports about a dungeon by clicking on it. The list of battle reports is incredibly confusing and it’s almost impossible to find an old battle or spy report again.
Also, please improve the survey manager already. It would be much more comfortable if we had more search options, as well as the possibility to turn on a plain text version instead of the icons.

Flag Post

gmdclark- In the future we will make an effort to give more advanced communication on items that greatly affect the game. A week is unlikely since we publish frequently, and don’t want to delay items from going out. However, we will make our best effort to give additional notice.

Zandman- It’s definitely been suggested. It would take some additional work on the system, but it’s something I’ll bring up to the team again, and see where thy stand.

nothingelse89- There have been a few suggestions along that line. Currently, the team doesn’t want to keep a great deal of data on the servers as that tends to cause issues, also as your backlog grew, it would take longer to load your account. Would you like to see battle reports held for a longer period of time, a greater number held at once, an option to export them, or perhaps an option to save a limited number of them permanently? Are any of those options something you’re looking for, or would you like to see it done in a different way altogether?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NightOwl_Pellets:

gmdclark- In the future we will make an effort to give more advanced communication on items that greatly affect the game. A week is unlikely since we publish frequently, and don’t want to delay items from going out. However, we will make our best effort to give additional notice.

Pebbles, that is exactly the problem. You’ve been promising the advanced PvP for months, but you can’t mention “we’re thinking of nerfing all offensive per tile bonuses and would like some feedback” a week in advance?

When your player/customer base in complete revolt, LESS communication is exactly the wrong decision to make — only companies with something to hide do that.

Flag Post

Pellets, I give you an example: I see a dungeon I want to raid. It has already the survey sign on it, so i spied or attacked at least once. With the actual system, I would have to go through all my battle reports manually to find the battle report about that particular dungeon, and even then i might not find it because it’s too long ago. I want a comfortable possibility see the last battle reports about the dungeon to see if I spied or raided it recently. It wouldn’t be a problem if battle reports were only saved for a limited time like 2 weeks – much can change in 2 weeks and i would have to spy again anyway. But I often send several spies at once, together with dozens of normal and elf raids a day, finding a special report in the report log is almost impossible even after one or two days.

Flag Post

Got it, so you want to be able to review them based on target Dungeon. Find the Dungeon in the Overworld, and have an option to view previous Battle Reports. Got it!

Flag Post

Stack sizes… Calcing out stack sizes is such a huge pain, speccially when furniture is added into the mix. I would like to see max stack size added to node tooltips. Already tells us how much we get per hour and how many gobbers are working that type of node. Add max stack size to that list also.

For resources such as research or food, the max stack size could be included in the room benefits discription box.

Flag Post

Definitely, the more details, the better. I’ll see if those are things we can display more openly. Thanks for the suggestion!

Flag Post

These are all great IMO, another thing I’d like to see is buying stuff not only for gold, but for other resources. The trading margin would be determined by gold price.

Example: You put up a sale of 1000 primordial water for 100 moonstone(going by dungeonville pricing). Someone who needs PW and had ample moonstone can instantly trade once w/o having to do 2 trades. Ofc, the gold option will still be there, however it would be nice as I don’t have much gold, but lots of resources, but my R. market is still getting going(barely any sales for primordials, lots of food, very few leather, only DV for iron/crystal.