Suggestions Thread (February/March) (locked)

48 posts

Flag Post

We’ll do a couple months on this thread. We’re well into February now, and it’s a short month.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion for the Regional Market. I like an option to sells resources/items to Dungeonvile at half price or 1/2 round up of lower market value. this is a quick way of selling extras that player have.

Flag Post

That would be a great feature, and a great way to supplement Gold when you have those Resources you just can’t get rid of. I believe that would require a bit of time, however, the entire Regional Market has been a topic of discussion, and is something we hope we can adjust to be more beneficial in the future.

Flag Post

Sorry, that seems horrible and an easy to exploit system: just take stuff to empty regions with no active markets and sell it to Dungeonville for half their price (which is usually much more than the active marketplace settles prices at.)

Flag Post

Yeah, the sell price would have to be really low (5% dungeonville?) with no minimum

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mebdach:

Yeah, the sell price would have to be really low (5% dungeonville?) with no minimum

Given that transmute lets you turn 1 crystal or 1 prim water into 1 gold, but costs DM, I would think a non-DM-spending option would have to produce less than that (at least on basics and prims).

Flag Post

This is a repost from last month. When hovering over a node, please include the maximum stack size in the tooltip. Very annoying to try to calc it out manually or worse have to wait 8+ hours for the stack to fill before you know how big it will be.

Flag Post

How about making the tile sale 16 DM so those you tricked into spending DM on a useless boost for the tutorial can get a taste? I keep teetering on the brink of buying DM, but then I remember how annoyed I am. A bit of fairness might push me in your direction

Flag Post

More question than suggestion but:
What with dragons?:P

Flag Post

Dragons are a planned feature. Right now, we are working on the Lord of the Underworld update. This will introduce the Campaign game, Resource Node enhancements, and Advanced Player-Combat. That, along with a planned Elven Settlement update will affect Creatures. Since Dragons will be very powerful, we want to make these adjustments first, and add Dragons after we feel those aspects are solid. So, not specific timeline, but they are coming!

Flag Post

Why did you change the order of dungeons on the overlords assistant/ledger?? Change it back.

Flag Post

It wasn’t an intentional change, they’re working on a fix, and it will be part of our next update.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NightOwl_Pellets:

That, along with a planned Elven Settlement update will affect Creatures.

Um. That’s new. Elven Settlement Update details please?

Flag Post

The team has had plans to do a PvP update, which is the current Lord of the Underworld update, as well was a PvE update, which would affect the Elven Settlements. Here is an Official Discussion regarding some of the ideas from the last Idea Wall vote

Flag Post

Someone suggested this on chat yesterday:
Mabe make an option in regional market to post amout of resources u want to buy, u will post amout of resources u want to buy with a cost per unit ofc. Now seller can post new sale or click on existing “resource request” to sell it automaticly, without waiting.

Flag Post

Definitely, a “Wanted To Buy” feature is something that would hopefully come with a Regional Market revamp.

Flag Post

Pellets, nothing in the list you linked to explains a PvE change. Yes, you occasionally reference it in response to suggestions, but as far as I see, no one suggested it there. Maybe give us a link relevant to the question?

Flag Post

Nothing to do with the actual game, but: PLEASE give us the bugfixes along with the Update Notes. It would be great to see that you actually fix the reported bugs. This would help you too, if the bug still occurs, we can report it again instead just thinking it’s not fixed yet.

Flag Post

There aren’t specific details on the Elven Settlement update, we are currently focused on the Advanced Player Combat Update. Point 4 covers our official response on Dragons.

All bug fixes are included in the Update notes, if you find something in the Update notes that persists, you can contact Support with that information, so they can re address the bug with the developers. http://support.nightowlgames.net

Flag Post

There aren’t specific details on the Elven Settlement update, we are currently focused on the Advanced Player Combat Update. Point 4 covers our official response on Dragons.

Are just trying to give us the run-around, Pebbles?

Someone asked “what’s up with dragons?” You answered “Right now, we are working on the Lord of the Underworld update … That, along with a planned Elven Settlement update will affect Creatures.” We ask “what elven update?” You say “from the idea wall” that existed before this server started. We point out the link has no information about what you said it did. You answer “there are no specific details”.

Then why did you cite it as if it were something we should be aware of?

It’s pretty clear to those few of us who try to participate in the NoG boards that you guys don’t listen to Necro at all. Not one bit. But please, don’t purposefully give us a run-around on stuff you raise!!!!

Flag Post

The advantage of the Idea Wall voting is that we can present ideas to the community at large, and ask for feedback on which ones they would like to see developed, without putting work into a feature that players are less excited about than others. The items on the Idea Wall are concepts that have not begun planning, design, or development. So, that is why there aren’t details on them, additionally, many aspects are contingent on other designs in the game. You can see the basic outlines used for Idea Wall by reviewing the last round of voting, which is still visible.

Flag Post

The idea wall is pointless when it has never been opened up to the necro server to vote on. In over 7 months. Why would we bother now? We here on kong/necro have had no say in your game in any way. Seperate us from IA already.

PS Fix the order of dungeons on the ledger already!

Flag Post

Pellets, just finish the APC update already so that we can finally get a chance to vote. Also, feel free to mention it HERE when that process moves forwards (like the public test server world)

Flag Post

We haven’t offered an Idea Wall vote since Necropolis launched.As you can see, the previous vote introduced the Advanced Player-Combat and Campaign Game idea, which is currently in the first phase of testing. The next phase of testing should begin shortly, and when it has concluded, we will be able to establish a timeline for updating the current server worlds with the features.

Flag Post

We haven’t offered an Idea Wall vote since Necropolis launched.As you can see, the previous vote introduced the Advanced Player-Combat and Campaign Game idea, which is currently in the first phase of testing. The next phase of testing should begin shortly, and when it has concluded, we will be able to establish a timeline for updating the current server worlds with the features.

so, in the time since you will be opening up the idea wall to anyone from necro, i will have gone from level zero to level 100 (i hit level 100 tomorrow) with 15 dungeons and everything done.

If that doesnt strike a wrong chord with you, i dont know what will. I have completed your long term game in theory, and never been asked or allowed to submit a request.