Suggestions Thread (April/May) page 2 (locked)

29 posts

Flag Post

It would depend on how the rewards were set. If each rank (1,2,3…whatever) had a reward, you should get the rewards for any rank you achieve or exceed. So, in the first case, you would get 7, then 3 then 1. In the second case, you’d get 1,2,3,… all in the first month. The same would work if only certain ranks (1,3,5,7) had a reward.
The issue with having leaderboard rewards at all is that it can give the top players enough of an advantage to keep them at the top.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mebdach:

It would depend on how the rewards were set. If each rank (1,2,3…whatever) had a reward, you should get the rewards for any rank you achieve or exceed. So, in the first case, you would get 7, then 3 then 1. In the second case, you’d get 1,2,3,… all in the first month. The same would work if only certain ranks (1,3,5,7) had a reward.
The issue with having leaderboard rewards at all is that it can give the top players enough of an advantage to keep them at the top.

Or make us care enough to actually take the rankings and never let anyone else get any.

Flag Post

Can we please have seperate controls for sound effects and music. I wanna listen to the music but I dont wanna listen to the damn gobbos laughing in the storage room crane. Right now its all or nothing.

Flag Post

Honestly, I’m not sure why you can have effects on, and music off, but not the other way. I’ll make the suggestion