Bug Reports page 2

111 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daharot:

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong (I doubt it, after so many tries) but the quest “The mail system” doesn’t work for me for some reason. I followed all the instructions closely, I sent like 11 (I think more but don’t remember) emails, relogged many times. Also I sent the emails to friends and non-friends because I heard that you need to send it to non-friends for it to work but still, after 5 hours now, nothing is happening. I thoughht I’d give it some time to process but no. I don’t know if this is a bug or something on my side but yeah…

For me it didn’t work either, when I did as said in the instructions (social→ranking→ [player] → mail), but if I instead went tools → mail → friends list → [player] → send mail, it did work.

Flag Post

For some reason I can’t seem to type numbers for quantities a lot of the time… I click on it and the cursor appears for a second and disappears and I can’t type anything, or if there’s a quantity already in there I can highlight it without being able to do anything to it. It’s really frustrating because I can’t do anything until it randomly decides to begin working again. I’ve tried backspace and keyboard bashing and nothing has fixed it :( Help please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by YouAreTheWorst:

For some reason I can’t seem to type numbers for quantities a lot of the time… I click on it and the cursor appears for a second and disappears and I can’t type anything, or if there’s a quantity already in there I can highlight it without being able to do anything to it. It’s really frustrating because I can’t do anything until it randomly decides to begin working again. I’ve tried backspace and keyboard bashing and nothing has fixed it :( Help please?

I had this problem too, but only when playing fullscreen. Switching back to normal view solved it!

Flag Post

Regarding the commander growth, if you have any problem about it, please contact to us by the Live Support:
Here is the link: http://livechat.igg.com/livesupport2/livesupport.php?gid=10142402

Regarding the rescourse from chest opened in succession, it has been reported for confirmation.
For the merger with fleets, it has been reported for confirmation.
For the mails, please do not use the special code like “! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )” in your mail and so on.
For the level 5 commander center quest, it has been reported for confirmation.

For this issue- harvester by a biulding area, we suggest that you use other browser like Firefox or Google Chrome to have a try.

Flag Post

Thanks I must’ve forgotten to go out of fullscreen :)

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/c7j2f.jpg

I just won a gift pack from the lucky wheel, but i don’t see any mall points or items in my bag to imply it was given to me.
If it matters, I’m using Chrome 21.0.1180.81 in Ubuntu 10.04. The spin was bought with vouchers.

Flag Post

giftpack B = 100 vouchers.

Flag Post

Reply to Nakranoth:
We are supposed to click the Gift Pack to obtain the vouchers.
If there is still a problem with it, please contact to us by the following link:
http://livechat.igg.com/livesupport2/livesupport.php?gid=10142402

Thanks, Gentley.

Flag Post

ALL your harvesters stop working when ONE resource in the warehouse is full.

Flag Post

In instances such as I10, and I12 with Pirate Sofias as enemy commanders I have often lost because of a possible bug. Of course this could also be a deliberate game mechanic: After 16 rounds or so with no fleets remaining but Sofias, the enemy commanders seem to proc their ability 100% of the time and this 100% chance of proccing seems to carry on until the instance ends at round 30. I have seen it happen with 1 commander remaining and 2 sofia commanders remaining as they both always proc their ability. Note: this bug does not always happen. The chances of 2 enemy commanders each proccing their ability 15 rounds in a row seemed unintentional.

Flag Post

I sent my ships to attack a neighbor, and when that finished, I can no longer see my fleets at my spacebase and therefore cannot modify those fleets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomsayer97:

I sent my ships to attack a neighbor, and when that finished, I can no longer see my fleets at my spacebase and therefore cannot modify those fleets.

Check the corners of your spacebase – your ships will be there.

Flag Post

Got an Extra Tax Adv from the current event. Can’t sell it, although I see them in the AH.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Got an Extra Tax Adv from the current event. Can’t sell it, although I see them in the AH.

Not a bug. The event rules specifically said prizes would be bound to your account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rbv_shard:

Not a bug. The event rules specifically said prizes would be bound to your account.

Also the only item I can sell is a sealing card I bought in the auction house. It’s also the only one that isn’t locked (or bound). I got a variety of items, some of them I’ve seen in the auction house.

Flag Post

Also the only item I can sell is a sealing card I bought in the auction house. It’s also the only one that isn’t locked (or bound). I got a variety of items, some of them I’ve seen in the auction house.

Items actually bought directly for MP are not bound, most other things (Except blueprints, randomly recruited commanders)

Flag Post

The item with an icon of lock in it is bound to character.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Then, how do you unbind that without using it? Haven’t found a way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Then, how do you unbind that without using it? Haven’t found a way.

I don’t think you’re supposed to be able to unbind items from your character.

Flag Post

When running an instance, your ships are included in the fallen ship section.

Flag Post

I’m a corps leader, yet I’m unable to update bulletins. I type in the text and hit the amend button, and it says it’s been amended, but it doesn’t save. I’ve tried logging out and back in, and changing the wording, but it just won’t post. Even simple things like “Welcome” won’t save. I’ve tried over 50 times in the past 3 hours.

Flag Post

Spizbo- have your second in command update it. Thats how it works for us

Flag Post

Regarding your issue, Corps leader has the power to amend the bulletin.
We suggest that you use other different browser to have a try.

Reply to pokeyday: Do you mean that you have the same problem, but your vice-corps leader amended it successfully?

Flag Post

Changing the browser didn’t work, and none of the other corps members with the ability to amend the bulletin have been able to update it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by imsellingyou:

When running an instance, your ships are included in the fallen ship section.

The fallen ships section shows how many each ship type killed. If it says [YourShipNameHere] – 2600 , that ship type has destroyed 2600 enemy ships. It’s just worded bad, not a bug.