Update Requests page 2

66 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mavyrk:

Clear out level 1 inactive players more frequently please. We’d like the server to fill up with more active players before a new server is made.

PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE This. Im sure there is a way to track online activity and if a lvl 1 is inactive for longer than say 3 days or a week, then automatic delete. Accounts with MPs give then 1-2 weeks, and anyone over lvl 25 2-3 weeks. Sometimes life can get in the way of online ames and peeople need to take some time off. It just really sucks when all he work you put in is gone, but it’s also just as bad trying to sort out inactives and get space for Corps to group (as most do)

Flag Post

Also I know it was mentioned somewhere before. But REALLY!!!!! need to do something about the skill card announcements in chat. There are literally 10 minute stretches where I have to maximize chat and scroll to see what the last person said because there are so many skill cards and commander merges and all this stuff being announced.

Also, with the announcement thing, how about only Corps battles or Humaroids, or resource battle announced. Lots of planets just popping up with new people with like 150 ships trying to take out a base. Leave the “Scene of some fierce battles” to ACTUAL fierce battles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tapkcir5:
Originally posted by Mavyrk:

Clear out level 1 inactive players more frequently please. We’d like the server to fill up with more active players before a new server is made.

PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE This. Im sure there is a way to track online activity and if a lvl 1 is inactive for longer than say 3 days or a week, then automatic delete. Accounts with MPs give then 1-2 weeks, and anyone over lvl 25 2-3 weeks. Sometimes life can get in the way of online ames and peeople need to take some time off. It just really sucks when all he work you put in is gone, but it’s also just as bad trying to sort out inactives and get space for Corps to group (as most do)

Anyone who has reached level 2 shouldn’t be deleted imo. Just people who have literally logged in once and left the game. Corps can sort out their own inactive issues.

Flag Post

Thanks for your feedback.
Regarding the unactive player, we will take it into consideration and do it if it is necessary.
About the world chat and announcement, it is recorded for referece.

For the vice leader of coprs, that advice has been reported for consideration.
Currently, if you have problem about the un-active leader, we suggest that you you contact to us by the following link if your leader is really not active any more:
http://livechat.igg.com/livesupport2/livesupport.php?gid=10142402

About the vouchers, it is reported for consideration. Thanks.

Flag Post

When we make upgrade to a weapon or ship blueprint it become more powerfull, but to can use it we have to make new ship and then construct it, but shoudn’t it be better if we can upgrade the already constructed ship with the new weapons we got??? You can make new building for this or to use the spacedock…I think it will be very usefull.

Flag Post

A few suggestion to make the game more enjoyable for all.

1. Get rid of loudspeakers. We can talk in Kong chat for free. I’ve used 7 loudspeakers total, and would bet my right arm I’ll never use the rest of the 1,153 that I have.

2. Replace the loudspeaker an galaxy transfer spots on the wheel, leave the advance transfer, with a square that will give 10k of any 1 resource. I have 14 galaxy transfers that I will never use all of. It’s just an annoyance to the players to have those squares. The rest of the squares at least have some use.

3. Make a replay button that pops up after instances. Lots of player like to play the same level over to collect blueprints.

4. A corps message option for the leader to mass send a message to everyone within the corps’ mailbox, with the option to select/deselect players would be nice also.

5. A special battle mode where the players can control the individual fleets and the stacks within them, or even a single ship vs. ship mode where you have control of what weapons your ship uses, would be awesome.

All in all a great game, but still needs some minor tweaks.

Flag Post

No, getting red of loudspeakers would ruined the game. If you had read other comments you’ll know why.

Flag Post

I’d like a way to make a Corps without paying 120 MP… not all of us want to do the free offers or pay, while wanting to be a corps leader.

Also, make it so that you can buy loudspeakers in the web mall for very little, and change the “get loudspeaker” into “get 10k of any resource” on the spinner. The ability to get weaker MVP tools (half time, half effects) with vouchers is also welcome.

Flag Post

Isn’t that like planet types? Gas planet/Metal Planet/Gold Planet of each resources

Flag Post

Number 1 issue, in my opinion is that people can just click on your name in chat, and then find your location, just like that. That would only make sense if the person is on your friends list, but enemies? common. What exactly is the point of location transfers if an enemy can just click your name and find you in 10 seconds?

Also I didn’t know I could choose a name different from my kong account. It would be nice if we got a free name change.

Flag Post

I don’t understand a single thing your saying, but playing a mmo with fog of war on. Now that’s insane, no one will like play a game of loneliness.

Flag Post

We don’t need a FoW but I would still like my location to not be shown unless I accepted their friend request or we were in the same Corps. It’s space, there should be a little difficulty in finding people in other galaxies. Just blot out the coords when someone clicks your name in chat. Obviously if they clicked your planet, there’s no point to hiding the coords then.

Flag Post

Actually, space would be less difficult to find stuff than, say, the sea.

Anyways, a couple ideas:
As an alternative to max and min range:Preferred range. Ships with a range preference will always try to get to that distance from enemy ships to fire. It’d be a new way to make ships/fleets equipped with multiple weapon systems actually more viable, especially when their ranges are overlapping. For example, with a Direct fire weapon and a missile weapon with a “preferred range” of 5, if the ship doesn’t have enough movement to catch an enemy with their DFE they can still move up to use a missile. If the enemy fleet are too close for the ship to deploy missiles, they can still use lasers.
Another idea for an event or maybe even something permanent:Adopt-a-corpsman. If you are in a corps and are a wallet warrior, you can pick a fellow corps member. If you spend money for mall points, the corps member gets 20% of that. So if you buy 100 mall points, not only will you get those 100 mall points but your ally will get 20 to spend as well. So it’s kinda like a buy 5 get 1 free thing, but instead of benefiting yourself you also benefit another member who may not be able to spend cash for it in the alliance. I don’t know much about economics and stuff but it could perhaps boost the purchase of mallpoints too.

Flag Post

I don’t think any IGG developer is listening to the kongregate forums…

Flag Post

No offense to anyone guys, but IGG isn’t gonna even bother to look at these forums. This game’s been out 2 years with the only changes I’d noticed being Divines and better weapons. Which are mainly more reasons to pay money for the game.

Flag Post

why don’t we message igg and talk about. We don’t want to be KIXEYE who doesn’t look forums.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aigre2:

I don’t think any IGG developer is listening to the kongregate forums…

Scroll up. You’ll actually see a reaction from IGG. Kids nowadays..

Flag Post

please put a level requirement for humanoids, a lot of new players keep scuicideing it just because they see the low level

Flag Post

Please put a mute option in in game chat because PM spammers have crashed my game twice.

Flag Post

A way to differentiate the different effects during battle (critical hit, double damage, any other effects that can be researched) Commander’s don’t count. Currently, only way is by the visuals, and I have no idea what each one means.

Flag Post

Hi, there.
Thanks for the advices.
For requirement for humanoids, players keep scuicideing it?
Could you let us know more stories about it?

For “A special battle mode where the players can control the individual fleet”, I will report it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Hi, there.
Thanks for the advices.

For “A special battle mode where the players can control the individual fleet”, I will report it.

Players with smaller fleets end up attacking the humanoids with all their ships, which they lose. This often causes the player to quit the game, since they lost everything.

Put a level or attack power requirement to attack humanoids to prevent players from losing everything.

Flag Post

Lmao, no comment on my text wall.
Seriously though, I went through it with a couple of my corps members, they all thought they were pretty good ideas. I think it’d be a good thing to look through.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ksmrulz:
Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Hi, there.
Thanks for the advices.

Players with smaller fleets end up attacking the humanoids with all their ships, which they lose. This often causes the player to quit the game, since they lost everything.

Put a level or attack power requirement to attack humanoids to prevent players from losing everything.

Much of this game is poorly explained and involves guess work. Attacking a humaroid is like that. But why not send just 1 ship to recon?

Because of a condition called “too stupid,” that’s why not.

Stupid gets what stupid earns. A “requirement” would be a “level suggestion” since defining an exact requirement is not possible. And sufficiently idiotic people will ignore the “level suggestion” anyway, so if your problem is that people find ways to lose their ships, your problem has no real solution.

Instead, I propose we worsen the problem rather than try to solve it. After a player loses all ships on an attack, have a pop-up that says, “hahaha you lost everything. you and your friends are dead. game over. :D”

Flag Post

why does the league have to be closed all the time