Update Requests page 3

66 posts

Flag Post

I agree; open up league forever. The times they are currently open at are inconvenient for some and prevents me from doing league at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Borntolose:
Originally posted by Ksmrulz:
Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Hi, there.
Thanks for the advices.
For requirement for humanoids, players keep scuicideing it?
Could you let us know more stories about it?

For “A special battle mode where the players can control the individual fleet”, I will report it.

Players with smaller fleets end up attacking the humanoids with all their ships, which they lose. This often causes the player to quit the game, since they lost everything.

Put a level or attack power requirement to attack humanoids to prevent players from losing everything.

Much of this game is poorly explained and involves guess work. Attacking a humaroid is like that. But why not send just 1 ship to recon?

Because of a condition called “too stupid,” that’s why not.

Stupid gets what stupid earns. A “requirement” would be a “level suggestion” since defining an exact requirement is not possible. And sufficiently idiotic people will ignore the “level suggestion” anyway, so if your problem is that people find ways to lose their ships, your problem has no real solution.

Instead, I propose we worsen the problem rather than try to solve it. After a player loses all ships on an attack, have a pop-up that says, “hahaha you lost everything. you and your friends are dead. game over. :D”

This is a matter of ignorance, not stupidity. If it were a matter of stupidity, I’m sure you would lose many fleets to humanoids. I can’t comprehend the idiocy behind ‘worsening’ a problem to solve it. Though I guess it’s suitable coming from you.

The requirement would prevent players with weaker fleets from attacking a humanoid with no cause or reason. As it is, driving players away from continuing this game is only going to cause harm.

Flag Post

The corsair gold price of items needs to be increased on all items, a palenka shouldn’t be worth only 5 gold, thats useless when you pay in the millions for one

Flag Post

can you make certain quests in which u can get skill commander cards for completing, its hard to get them from the rigged ’’lucky’’ wheel and the people who sell them are going crazy

Flag Post

i would like group arena battles that would be fun

Flag Post

What Warrior5000 said. It would be great to do arena battles of 2,3, or 4 players, instead of just 2.

Flag Post
I can’t comprehend the idiocy behind ‘worsening’ a problem to solve it. Though I guess it’s suitable coming from you.

The requirement would prevent players with weaker fleets from attacking a humanoid with no cause or reason. As it is, driving players away from continuing this game is only going to cause harm.

You’re right, it’s not nearly worse enough.

Solution: Guide players to attack a humaroid at any level, especially with weak fleets, and give them warning popups that say: You have a 99% chance of success… do you wish to proceed? Yes/No.

Then, rig the game so that all the fleets are destroyed no matter what your level and how many fleets, and have a popup say, “lol.”

Flag Post
I can’t comprehend the idiocy behind ‘worsening’ a problem to solve it. Though I guess it’s suitable coming from you.

Solution: Guide players to attack a humaroid at any level, especially with weak fleets, and give them warning popups that say: You have a 99% chance of success… do you wish to proceed? Yes/No.

Then, rig the game so that all the fleets are destroyed no matter what your level and how many fleets, and have a popup say, “lol.”

Sadly at this point in time…. i would have to agree with Borntolose…. to an extent. The solution of adding a level or strength requirement to humariods would actually make things worse. for instance:

1) adding a level requirement would cause players to attack it when they meet the requirement. This of course would be later on, causing one of two things. Either the requirement is high, and it impossible to lose since you will be more then ready to face it by the time you are allowed, or its two low, and the lower level players (such as level 20’s) will lose a lot more then the suicidal level 1-5’s.

2) adding a strength requirement will be incredibly tough to balance. If its too low, people will think there is a way to minimalize the effort into beating it, causing them to lose fleets anyways. If its too high, the minimum fleet requirements can’t lose, and it will be impossible to lose against a humariod. Adding any strength requirement will also remove the ability to scout anything with the strength requirement, since scouts don’t generally come in large quantities.

Do not, however, take this as me agreeing with Borntolose’s obvious sarcastic solutions. I just believe the humariods are fine the way they are. And if you quit from a suicide run, you probably weren’t gonna make it far into this game anyways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ganthrithor:

Sadly at this point in time…. i would have to agree with Borntolose…. to an extent. The solution of adding a level or strength requirement to humariods would actually make things worse. for instance:

1) adding a level requirement would cause players to attack it when they meet the requirement. This of course would be later on, causing one of two things. Either the requirement is high, and it impossible to lose since you will be more then ready to face it by the time you are allowed, or its two low, and the lower level players (such as level 20’s) will lose a lot more then the suicidal level 1-5’s.

2) adding a strength requirement will be incredibly tough to balance. If its too low, people will think there is a way to minimalize the effort into beating it, causing them to lose fleets anyways. If its too high, the minimum fleet requirements can’t lose, and it will be impossible to lose against a humariod. Adding any strength requirement will also remove the ability to scout anything with the strength requirement, since scouts don’t generally come in large quantities.

Do not, however, take this as me agreeing with Borntolose’s obvious sarcastic solutions. I just believe the humariods are fine the way they are. And if you quit from a suicide run, you probably weren’t gonna make it far into this game anyways.

Let me reiterate — a halfway intelligent person would send a single ship as a reconnaissance since this game doesn’t let you know what you will be facing beforehand. If you object to my calling them “halfway intelligent” because you refuse to believe that you can tell what a person is like from their behavior, then let’s just give people who make this sort of mistake an arbitrary intelligence of 50 points.

Just to be clear, in this thread we are talking about people with this arbitrary rating of 50 points or below. If you are smart enough to send a recon ship, then you don’t need to worry about problems faced by 50-pointers.

Now, let’s pretend you have an intelligence of 50 points. With that level of intelligence and perspicacity, you probably will not only have a lot of trouble with the rest of this badly designed game, but you are probably a danger to yourself and others, so a humaroid is the least of your worries.

I got through this entire post without saying “borderline retarded.” Until just now.

Flag Post

I’d say B2L’s trolling is borderline retarded at times.
No, nevermind, it’s usually nowadays.
you used to have talent at trolling my friend. I think you’ve lost it

Flag Post

Idk if this was mentioned before, because im to lazy to check but i would like to be able to rename my common commanders please. It would help in organization and knowing which of them i use for what without having to skim through for long mins.

Flag Post

Since this thread seems to get more IGG attention, I’ll repost an idea I originally had here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/202-galaxy-online/topics/312591-suggestion-for-corps-warehouse

Basically, make the Corps Warehouse more useful by allowing it to add to corps members’ resource warehouse capacities. Corps can give huge resource production bonuses, and the resource warehouse can’t keep up. My gold production only works about 14 hours on days that I have to go to work because the warehouse fills up so fast, and I can’t upgrade it again without a month-long Space Station→Civic Center→Resource Warehouse upgrade cycle. Letting Corps that find they have this problem upgrade their members’ resource capacities would go a long way toward reducing frustration with the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeyday:

a troll sells out when she trolls for entertainment

@gatherer818 — please stay on topic, thanks and hope that helps!

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeyday:

a troll sells out when she trolls for entertainment

@gatherer818 — please stay on topic, thanks and hope that helps!

Gatherer818 is on topic with the original post of the thread.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Warrior5000:

i would like group arena battles that would be fun

How about doing this as a premium subscription feature of UNLIMITED group battles for just $4.99 a month, and then have promotional periods at the beginning of the month at $2.99?

Free Legendary Hogarth!* (purchase necessary)