Long Upgrades! page 2

62 posts

Flag Post

I see everyone forgot about the space station. It takes 12k+ hours for lvl 12, and without upgrading it, you can’t get your civic center to level 12.

Flag Post

12k hours seems too be exagerated in a way maby 12 hours + but not 12k thats insane too even admins

Flag Post

12k hours is about one and half of a year…so yea
We cant progress
12 hours is little toime to be honest. We really need to shorten these

Flag Post

ya its probly exagrated cause mines is only lvl 4 and next upgrade takes 4 hours and 30 mins. to lvl 5

Flag Post

the max upgrade time should be 24hrs

Flag Post

i think that is it

Flag Post

http://galaxyonlineii.wikia.com/wiki/Civic_Center
http://galaxyonlineii.wikia.com/wiki/Orbital_Bases#Space Station

Civic Center lvl 12 – +9000 hours
Space Station lvl 12 – +12500 hours
Just saying.

Flag Post

Max upgrades should be up to like a week or two its reasonable but being a max upgrade still very costly

Flag Post

You guys are forgetting that you can use vouchers to speed up building constructions.
And since you can produce 8 vouchers every 24 hours you have a method of steadily completing your buildings in additions to their natural countdown.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Qubehog:

You guys are forgetting that you can use vouchers to speed up building constructions.
And since you can produce 8 vouchers every 24 hours you have a method of steadily completing your buildings in additions to their natural countdown.

But you forgot the the only reliable way to get them is to buy them with MPs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Qubehog:

But 8 vouchers decrease building time on, like, 30 minutes- 1 hour. Even with construction speed bonus(15%) and 1 hour time reduce it will still take 305 days for 1 single upgrade. Maybe developers did not even expect someone to attempt to upgrade to that level?

Flag Post

12,676.4 hours to upgrade Space Station to 12
-15% from faster construction: ~10774.94 hours
8 vouchers @ 10 minutes each every 24 hours means you progress 25 1/3 hours per day
10774.94/25.33 = 425.33 days
So it’s only a couple months more than a year after all the reductions!

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

i think that is it

that’s because its only lvl 4 to 5 that’s ____, it takes much longer times in higher levels

Flag Post

But why a year and a half
Im ok with a few weeks, at the most

Flag Post

You guys are right! This game is waaaaaay too brief the way it is set. Maybe instead of a logarithmic scale they could just use a factorial scale.

Level 2 = 2! seconds.
Level 3, 3! seconds.
etc.

Level 12! = 15.2 years.

Flag Post

yall are all forgetting to mention that friends can speed up your buildings too I speed up a friends building that had like 15 hrs left for 45 mins or so. just saying your friends plus vouchers can cut half a year down decently at least

Flag Post
Originally posted by renaputa7191:

yall are all forgetting to mention that friends can speed up your buildings too I speed up a friends building that had like 15 hrs left for 45 mins or so. just saying your friends plus vouchers can cut half a year down decently at least

Another reason Level 12 should take 15.2 years.

Flag Post

The reason for all this increasing time its simple.

Devs did not want to implement a hard cap ( Say this building X max lvl is Y ), but they implement a soft level cap… meaning, yes like now, last level will take 1.5 years, and next level if anyone is crazy enough to get it will be like 4.5 years.

This kind of soft cap was implemented before in many other games, one of the them what i can name right now its Ikariam.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Specter_Reborn:

In life, people use “Forever” to say “Very Long”

Also my Corp Member scottnuclear has gets 216k every hour, probably using boost. Oh, I did do my math wrong, he can get a Special Commander every 5 hour, that’s still not bad.

i dont think he only gets 216k
BS got great corp and RBP bonus…
i now generate almost 200k 16 and 17 residentials

Flag Post
Originally posted by lingmanhon:
Originally posted by Specter_Reborn:

In life, people use “Forever” to say “Very Long”

Also my Corp Member scottnuclear has gets 216k every hour, probably using boost. Oh, I did do my math wrong, he can get a Special Commander every 5 hour, that’s still not bad.

i dont think he only gets 216k
BS got great corp and RBP bonus…
i now generate almost 200k 16 and 17 residentials

If I can get 220k using boosts, scott gets way more.

Flag Post

ling did you build or get any upgrade boosts he could have a maxed out area as well on gold a good 15%+

Flag Post

Ask your friends to speed up your building.. I didn’t know you can do that untill I saw a recent forum post :o I sped up a friends lvl 8-9 civic centre by 6 hours and It sounds like you can do it daily.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NikixMina:

Ask your friends to speed up your building.. I didn’t know you can do that untill I saw a recent forum post :o I sped up a friends lvl 8-9 civic centre by 6 hours and It sounds like you can do it daily.

Yeah you’ll find you speed them up proportionally. Meaning, the more you do it, the less absolute time you reduce. Congrats.

Flag Post

You can’t do it daily, and it only reduces up to a certain amount before you can’t reduce it at all (I think the number was 1/3 or 2/3s of the total building time.) Though the text says “You can only speed your friends once a day!” it’s actually only once per building. :I

Flag Post

The basic question is: Do you want to upgrade everything to the max, or do you want to own a couple of million of ships ( not maxed )..

I think power comes with numbers…