Long Upgrades!

62 posts

Flag Post

I have seen some people complaining about long upgrades. (Ex: Civic Center Level 15= half a year) I think we should have shorter upgrades instaed of waiting long times to progess at higher levels…

Flag Post
Civic Center Level 15

Flag Post

why don’t we add a building called an engineering bay that reduce time and resources.
An example would be this:
Engineering Bay Level 1/5K each resources Time:25 mins
5% resource off – 5% time off
Engineering Bay level 2/10K each resources Time:1 hr
10% resources off – 10% time off
Engineering Bay level 3/50K each resources Time:1hr 30 mins
15% resources off – 15% time off

And so on . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Until Level 10 with 50% resource and time off.

There will be research inside such as:
Building Selection- Select a building you want to decrease its time and resource for 5 levels.
Resources Enhancement- Selects a resource building and increase its production by 1 percent for every 5 levels.
and etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by charlie12520:

I have seen some people complaining about long upgrades. (Ex: Civic Center Level 15= half a year) I think we should have shorter upgrades instaed of waiting long times to progess at higher levels…

Originally posted by Mavyrk:
Civic Center Level 15

Actually, civic center only goes up to 12 and from level 11-12 takes a year

Flag Post

ookk, still a long upgrade…
and goliathAA’s idea is good,but it still need a downgrade probably

Flag Post

and you can decrese building time levels in yoyur reasearch center

Flag Post

Yeah but still. There are VERY few games that will be played for that long, but yeah seriously even with max tech to take a YEAR to upgrade. Not only is that crazy I think it is quite arrogant. Is this game good. Yeah sure. But instead reaise the cap, implement new techs or new ships, instances, full corps battle planets that take 50+ people working together to overtake, stuff like THAT to take up time. Not crazy long upgrades.

Flag Post

Well, let’s see. YOu can only upgrade two things at a time, so that means that you cant progress at all in that planet for a year…

Flag Post

This is the way these kind of games squeeze money out of the dumber players – who has the patience to wait 6 months rather than pay a little $$/€€ and get it now?

IGG Games is the new Edgebee (the most retardedly-money-hungry developer to ever set foot on kong).

Flag Post
Originally posted by multifails:

This is the way these kind of games squeeze money out of the dumber players – who has the patience to wait 6 months rather than pay a little $$/€€ and get it now?

IGG Games is the new Edgebee (the most retardedly-money-hungry developer to ever set foot on kong).

A LITTLE $$? Let’s see, 6 months is around 260,000 minutes. It takes 1 mall point to accelerate 10 minutes, so the total would be 26,000 Mall Points. At the best exchange rate, it’s 7.8 Mall Points per Kred, putting us at just over 3,300 Kreds. At the best rate of 11.6 Kreds per $USD, that’s around $285 just to accelerate that one building. This is all assuming that you’re getting the best exchange rate, which would require a $500 spending spree.

Flag Post

So yea…

Flag Post

How about resource exchange?
EX:20K=1mall point
Fair Right?

Flag Post

It’d have to be closer to like 1mil resource = 1 mall point. A better system would be allowing us to trade resources for vouchers.

Flag Post

This is called a soft cap, and it’s perfectly fine.

Do you really need a level 15 Civic Center? Or higher? Higher than 12 doesn’t get you anything except a bigger warehouse.

Flag Post

1million resources will take forever .

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoliathAA:

1 Million is forever if you stay with 12 Residential Areas with all being Lv 1. 1 Million Resource per mall point is not bad, High member could get 1 Special Commander every 4 Days.

Flag Post

. .YOu did your math wrong you idiot.

Flag Post

In life, people use “Forever” to say “Very Long”

Also my Corp Member scottnuclear has gets 216k every hour, probably using boost. Oh, I did do my math wrong, he can get a Special Commander every 5 hour, that’s still not bad.

Flag Post

Sorry, I ment 1 mall point every 5 hours.

Flag Post

If he used the resources for mall points he wouldn’t have a fleet by now.

Flag Post

That’s true, I also forgot to mention that the 216k is the amount of gold he gets per hour, but don’t forget there are Resource Boxes in the game, so that could give him Extra Gold.

Flag Post

Considering 30’s box gives 800k-1mil resources, they’d be insane to have it be anything LESS than 1mil per mall point.

Flag Post

. and how many million resources will it take to reach 100 mall points.

Flag Post

. and how many million resources will it take to reach 100 mall points.

100 million. Simple math.

Flag Post

The res i dont really care about, its the time. Serously? Half a year?