Ship Designs

14 posts

Flag Post

Some people in this game are badly in need of tips and tricks for building ships (including me). So if you want to put you ship designs here, feel free to.

Flag Post

Depends on what u can afford :)

Flag Post

Always have shields! Shields are a must! I’ve seen people take off all shields, in exchange for more weaponry, with the thought of “Killing the enemy before they can attack me” this may work sometimes, but not always, always have shields!

Flag Post

This is my list.
1.Ships
2.Hull
3.Weapons
4.Shields
5.Auxiliary

The reason I say Hull is more than shields is that most players have special commander cards. These cards have special abilities that cut through shields like knife and butter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by G_P_Trixie:

Always have shields! Shields are a must! I’ve seen people take off all shields, in exchange for more weaponry, with the thought of “Killing the enemy before they can attack me” this may work sometimes, but not always, always have shields!

That’s why you have your tanks surrounding your glass cannons. Besides later ship designs have very little shields but massive hulls.

Flag Post

yep also getting all bulidings producers also help alot with resources

Flag Post

for starters
air wanderer level 3
starlight missle pod level 3 x8
super transmission engine
ship reinforcement facility level 2

Flag Post

thank you for all your comments :) this helped a lot

Flag Post

Nah 2 movement is too little. A wike mk3 with 4 super transmission engines , 1 shield booster, 10 orbital shields, and 4 pulse laser transimitters can be your air wanderers anytime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaetrus:
Originally posted by G_P_Trixie:

That’s why you have your tanks surrounding your glass cannons. Besides later ship designs have very little shields but massive hulls.

DFE vertical pierce anyone?

Flag Post

you can pierce different ways depending on your research.

Flag Post

Question: My weapons can be wither Cluster Laser Transmitter (heat damage) or Magneto Pulsar (magnetic damage). Is it better to use an equal # of each (to better deal with any ship) or as many of the stronger one as I want? Same can be applies to ballistic and ship-based weapons.

Flag Post

just remember that in 1 ship dont use different weapons and in fleets too

Flag Post

I use all directional and have pierce researched. USE CHROME