Suggestion: Peirce fix. ( Caution, formatting has ruined the post)

7 posts

Flag Post
So If I have 300 Directional ships w/peirce. (1400-1500 damage ea. ship) and I fire at a 5/5/5 ships. 0 - 0 - 0 0 - 0 - 0 0 - 300 -0 --> 5 - 5 - 5 0 - 0 - 0 0 - 10 - 0 This peirce should just shish-ka-bob them with its 450,000 attack peirce. However, the peirce in the back row(s) is a % of the damage dealt to the front row. So if I only did about 6k damage (one shot) to the front row, the rest of the ships behind the front row are protected. 0 - 0 - 0 0 - 0 - 0 0 - 300 -0 --> 0 - 5 - 5 0 - 0 - 0 0 - 10 - 0 Where did the the 444k damage go? Can we fix this so that -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Damage dealt to 2nd + 3rd row is = to the (peirce percentage) applied to the (Damage dealt by that stack) So if my peirce percent is 10% and my randomly generated attack for that stack was 450k Use Second+ third row recieves (1/10) * 450k <-------->s. The first part is just my experience with the problem. That is my proposed fix.

Flag Post

FFFFUUUU KONG FORUM TROLL.
If I use a space in my damn post, LEAVE THE SPACE THERE! If I use an enter, LEAVE IT THERE. Now, my carefully constructed scenerio is a bunch of non-sense.

Not only did it remove my SPACES and ENTER’s, it removed PART OF THE POST!!!!! (four lines)
WHAT THE %!#$

Flag Post

There is an edit option, sire.

Flag Post

Another funny thing. In some formations, the piercing damage from the ships in the back is more than the damage to the target ship (like hitting a Diaz tank stack with a missile-based glass cannon behind it.

Flag Post

Of all that weapons that can pierce missile weapons are the best at piercing.

Flag Post

you can only do as much dmg as the target can tank. If u can do 4mill dmg but the target only has 400k shields and 600k structure, you would only do 1mill dmg. Just enough to destroy the stack. The percentage of the dmg done by the pierce in the back row will be the % of the dmg done, not how much atk u can do.

Flag Post

I already suggested them to fix the scater damage they didn’t listen maybe they made it on purpose to give players more strategy and to prevent easy farming with 3 stacks of ships and also to slow down farming.