"Lucky" Draw

18 posts

Flag Post

I just occurred to me that the “Lucky” Draw was no where close to a fortune wheel. I spinned 9 times, I got 2 He3 boosts, 2 metal boosts, 2 raw gemstones, and 3 SP cards and nothing that is more “valuable.” I just hope that the “Lucky” Draw enables all items on the wheel to be obtainable through equal chance.

Flag Post

There isn’t a equal chance to gain each item on a wheel, The commander cards has a lower drop rate then lets say resource boosts.

Flag Post

It always lands 6 spaces anticlockwise of where it starts, unless that would be something valuable in which case it slows and stops 7 spaces away (at least that’s what I’ve been getting). “Lucky”? Pfffff…

Flag Post

The “wheel” is rigged. Use the free one for daily, but save those vouchers for speeding up stuff.

Flag Post

Every time you roll the lucky draw you only have about 10% chance of getting something valuable.

Flag Post

Ya there is totally something up with that “lucky wheel”… I’v had it literally stop on a commander card for 2 seconds, and then move to the next one more than once now. I should have gotten more than 0 commander cards through the wheel.

When there is nothing valuable to land on, it doesn’t stop for 2 seconds and move to the next one like it does with the cards.

Flag Post

valuable = less chance hint wheel of fortune million dollar thing is 1 space in between 2 bankruptcies and you cant get bankrupt after you get the letter thats on the borad for the rest of the game

Flag Post

If you want to get commander cards you’ll have 5% of getting it.

Flag Post

Must be lower than 5%. Must be around 0.5% or something. SP card has a 25% chance or something.

Flag Post

I’ve spinned 25 times so far, only got loudspeakers, he3 boost, metal boost, raw gemstone and sp cards.

Flag Post

Funny I got the card. Its random. If its a 5% chance then its not going to happen every 2 or 3 times.

Flag Post

Raw gemstones counts as valuable you know?

Flag Post

i got one need 3 more :DD

Flag Post

There a 4 types of items with each chance to get each item.
1. Regular Resource Boosts and Sp Cards.-60%
2. Advance Resource Boosts and Construction Cards.-25%
3. Skill Commander Cards and Raw Gemstones.-10%
4. Advance Commander Cards and Gift Packs.-5%

Flag Post

pretty sure its much much less than those. for the legendary/divine commanders since i heard quite a few people got absolutely NOTHING of value even after using all the vouchers from the server maintenance “bonus”. so thats 300+400 that they gave out, plus the 100 initial you get starting the game, plus the daily spins. thats 160 spins+ per person.

I’d reckon getting ANY commander at all much less a skill/legendary/divine is under 1%.

Flag Post

Did you know that there’s a wiki? Did you know that on that wiki, people have already calculated the chances of each result on the Unfortunate Rectangle? And yes, the sum probability of getting any commander is about 0.14%, so roughly 1 in 700 or so, which would be 3500 vouchers.

Flag Post

I never knew. Thanks! I thought my caculation was correct thanks.

Flag Post

curly thanks for the help :DDD