new good ideas

59 posts

Flag Post

please put ideas that you want to see be made if you like there ideas you should also support them so you see it might be added into the game have fun and good luck

Flag Post

New management, some real devs and tech team, that actually gives a damn.

Flag Post

how bout not

Flag Post

+1 to james

Flag Post

now james if your so sure how would they change the maker and then what would be better
my idea is it will make it worst cause patches will end and new guy still makes money
even if he does do work hes most likly to jack up prices to unbelivable amounts where you would have to pay or get anialted look at darkorbit for an example the game will basicly make it so hard for you so you need to play for a year just to be able to be decent at the game but if you spend money it makes it where its nearly impossible for free to play people to beat you this game at least gives you a chance with this ah where you can buy and sell things for money easly obtained just by waiting play other massive multiplayer stragity games its all the same

Flag Post

also some games do the same call of duty, halo, grand theft auto, and a ton more require payments for there dlc just so you can have more fun then the people that dont want to buy it so what do you think now if you want you easily can play for free like im doing just got to know your stuff and like what your playing

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

also some games do the same call of duty, halo, grand theft auto, and a ton more require payments for there dlc just so you can have more fun then the people that dont want to buy it so what do you think now if you want you easily can play for free like im doing just got to know your stuff and like what your playing

Don’t even TRY to compare this game with those games. You want to compare this game to something? then compare it to games that actually are comparable.

Why do I play it then? Cause I played the first one and I like the concept, plus I met few people here that I like to talk to. But if that is what IGG thinks of when talking about a bussiness strategy then there is no hope for this product.

Take Senatry that is here on kongregate as an example, they have an ingame currency, but there is a way for free players to get it in small amounts on a daily basis AND it doesn’t make anyone op beyond belief if they actually want to pay. Ingame currency in those kind of games should help player, not play the game for him.

Here you can’t take part in the events – if you don’t pay. You can’t earn MPs – if you don’t pay. Getting a better commander is a pain in the rear – if you don’t pay. Getting better gems is a struggle – if you don’t pay. Getting a good lvl chip take weeks – if you don’t pay. Building stuff is a pain – if you don’t pay. And don’t even think you can get to a decent place in the ranks – if you don’t pay.

Recently one of WWs decided that he will take away RPBs from one corp, why? Because his corp wanted RPBs for their alts (yeah, we all know who you are) and because he knew his ships and commanders are much better then anything the other corp could have. He just teleported next to them and attacked in minutes. If they defended themselves they would lose every ship. One guy took out a whole corp that was in first 10 IIRC and that wasn’t a noob corp, just not a pay2win corp. Now how is that fair?
There is “buy this and you get some perks that will help you a bit” and “give us money and no free player will be able to even scratch you”. IGG chose the later.

Flag Post

no one teleported by me other then our corps members cause its a very quite in my area not much huge fighting but if you want go and attack me with whatever you got ill win on my base and then we all can go attack you
ps i wasnt comparing i was using those as examples mabye you should stop skimming the post also you do have a choice to pay or note it dont say to play this game you must pay x amount of dollors or kerds if you want you can buy currencey and if you keep getting attacked you easily can move to a different spot randomly or where you want to go and they do have a free currnicy that you can also buy its called vouchers so any more complaits you got ill tell you what your not getting anywhere by whinning about oh they should update this or oh they should take out that no you send a pm to him or write a letter to him then he might listen more finally the resion they do that is because this game is running on servers that cost MONEY so how meny compinys that sell there service going to say (oh you want to make a game where paying dont do much and you know people wont buy it ok here you go) no go look up on the internet how much a big server cost ill tell you this its more then you make in a month and you have to pay the monthly fees or they’ll just shut the game down they dont care.
pss. im rank 4 going to rank 5 how do i not have a good rank if i never payed.
psss.the free perks is because they want to make a profit so they’re giving away free stuff all gaming websites do this and last quote was not real when they said that they where exagerating it so it would get more people to buy it everyone wants more money even me.

Flag Post

First thing, punctuation. Seriously, learn it and use it. It would make that senseless block of text you put here actually readable.

Second, you obviously are missing my point or intentionally choose not to see what I am trying to say here. I don’t blame the paying players for paying and getting something from it, they deserve to get stuff for their money. I expect a fair chance from a game, if I don’t pay I am at a disadvantage and I accept the fact, but there is a difference between perks and buying the win, if you don’t see that, then you are hopeless.

Third, you can earn enough money for the servers AND be fair to the free players if you actually care about them. A lot of games somehow manage to do so, still work and pay for the servers, that is not any kind of argument here – just because IGG isn’t capable of rational thinking doesn’t mean it can’t be done, cause it can be done and is being done. For example in browser games “Senatry” I said before does that nicely, where ingame gold helps you, but free players can get it too, just in much smaller amounts. And with normal MMO? Conquer Online is a good example, free players can and do get as powerful as paying players, ingame currency can be obtained by trading and you don’t need to pay a dime to take part in most events – and it still continues to work since 2003.

Fourth, you know what would encourage me to actually pay? Give me few MPs from time to time for free, not vouchers, but stuff you can actually buy something useful for. If I already have a few and need just few more to buy something I will consider getting more to get the item faster. If I don’t have any and you put me with the “buy or you will suck” choice, then that’s not good enough, I am not interested in paying to win.

Flag Post

ok well at least now your making much more sense and in most ways i can agree with you

Flag Post

The problem with free MPs are the abuse it would encourage in alting. A better alternative is to increase the purchasing power of vouchers, which are the free version of MPs (ie. more mall items with a voucher price). Isn’t that the point of vouchers, to have a non-tradeable currency that they can just give to us to appease us? Or to create a development quest that gives a one time reward of 1 mp. 1 mp is already the minimum tax thus alts won’t flood the system with “free” MPs but 1 mp is enough that you can sell your EOS or whatever for 14 MP to start with. Then you can turn that into 140 and get into the MP market. The more people who are participating in the MP market increases the consumer base, market size, cap, etc etc and encourages more real money put into the system to buy MP to use as currency.

Flag Post

Personally I think IGG has done a great job at making this a free/paying game.

I know multiple very powerful free players who are not having any major problems in the game.
I have seen IGG replie to multiple threads on this forum with helpful comments so I think the devs and tech team a doing a fine job.

Flag Post
Originally posted by James_Voltaire:

Don’t even TRY to compare this game with those games. You want to compare this game to something? then compare it to games that actually are comparable.

Why do I play it then? Cause I played the first one and I like the concept, plus I met few people here that I like to talk to. But if that is what IGG thinks of when talking about a bussiness strategy then there is no hope for this product.

Take Senatry that is here on kongregate as an example, they have an ingame currency, but there is a way for free players to get it in small amounts on a daily basis AND it doesn’t make anyone op beyond belief if they actually want to pay. Ingame currency in those kind of games should help player, not play the game for him.

Here you can’t take part in the events – if you don’t pay. You can’t earn MPs – if you don’t pay. Getting a better commander is a pain in the rear – if you don’t pay. Getting better gems is a struggle – if you don’t pay. Getting a good lvl chip take weeks – if you don’t pay. Building stuff is a pain – if you don’t pay. And don’t even think you can get to a decent place in the ranks – if you don’t pay.

Recently one of WWs decided that he will take away RPBs from one corp, why? Because his corp wanted RPBs for their alts (yeah, we all know who you are) and because he knew his ships and commanders are much better then anything the other corp could have. He just teleported next to them and attacked in minutes. If they defended themselves they would lose every ship. One guy took out a whole corp that was in first 10 IIRC and that wasn’t a noob corp, just not a pay2win corp. Now how is that fair?
There is “buy this and you get some perks that will help you a bit” and “give us money and no free player will be able to even scratch you”. IGG chose the later.

To be fair, he is one of the top players in the server. Its not paying, its that he has a large advantage in research time. Also, they could have defended if they had upgraded their defenses past lvl 1…

Flag Post

I saw that fight Dracon, it wouldn’t mattered what level the defenses were. He still would of owned them.

Flag Post

They should make it so you can skip the Instances, or at least fast forward times 10.

Flag Post

-1 how would that help if you cant beat one instance you certainly wont beat the next

Flag Post

-1 how would that help if you cant beat one instance you certainly wont beat the next

Shows how little you know the game. Some higher level instances are easier then others that are lower level. All depends on the setup you use (ship designs, ship numbers, fleet numbers, commanders, gems, chips), the kind of pirates you will fight against and the way the instance actually starts (cause it doesn’t start the same way always). I remember how hard i10 or i12 was and when I got to i11 and i13 I was like “Wow, that is soooo easy it’s actually pathetic” and it was done using the exactly same setup on my part.

Not that I want to see that happen, just saying.

Flag Post

He means skip it as in not have to sit through a long, painfully boring battle. Your lack of English comprehension and writing skills are making my brain hurt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfTheCheater:

He means skip it as in not have to sit through a long, painfully boring battle. Your lack of English comprehension and writing skills are making my brain hurt.

Problem is, then the top players will truely be untouchable. See, farming i30 takes around 6 minutes, and gives 900k resources. now imagine being able to click approx 10 buttons, taking 10 seconds, and getting 900k? See how OP that would be?

Flag Post

i would like to see Team vs. Team arenas, events like 3v3 tournements, and stuff of that nature to get more of the community active

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

Problem is, then the top players will truely be untouchable. See, farming i30 takes around 6 minutes, and gives 900k resources. now imagine being able to click approx 10 buttons, taking 10 seconds, and getting 900k? See how OP that would be?

I don’t see how that changes things. He3 and ability are the factors in farming instances, not time. They could also easily start the instance go pick up some pizza, come back, and start another round.

Flag Post

Hi, there.
For the advice about “Team vs. Team arenas, events like 3v3 tournements” from HuDatYungGai, we have been working on whether it can be realized or not in current layout of GO2. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaetrus:
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

I don’t see how that changes things. He3 and ability are the factors in farming instances, not time. They could also easily start the instance go pick up some pizza, come back, and start another round.

i28 costs 100k helium and gives 500k helium 1/3rd of the time, so no, instances doesn’t cost helium, they give helium.
this “ability” you are talking about, you don’t lose that when doing instances right? so it’s not a resource spent to do instances.

Time is the only resource you actually use to farm…

you know, there is a reason that “time management” was the top tag before kong removed it, it’s because it is..

Flag Post

i think the best thing they can do is give free mp points even if its just 1 point a week it would varstly improve the game no end

Flag Post

being able to modify fleets from the bottom panel would be very nice.
Military → modify fleets → overview of existing fleets you have with modify next to them.

maybe the intention was to do this through commander which would be fine.
But when i click commanders → fleets nothing happens and i can certainly not drag new ships into an existing fleet

:)