Suggestion

23 posts

Flag Post

Dear developers,

Could you please format your numbers in the Trade Centre to include commas, e.g 8000000 becomes 8,000,000.

Thanks.

Flag Post

Yes please – I hate having to count the zeros to make sure I’m not going crazy. Also exhaustion has been know to make people miss zeros.

Flag Post

Very good suggestion! I feel like I’m 6 years old again when counting the 0’s :D

Flag Post

nice little touch ill go in. i guess nothin bad could happen anyways right its only commas between the three sets of zeros. +1

Flag Post

+1 and this goes for all numbers, just not in tradecenter

Flag Post

+1. A simple thing and easy to implement.

-Wainaa

Flag Post

Sure, 3 easy payments for 5.99 and they will be gladly to change that only for you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dasts:

Sure, 3 easy payments for 5.99 and they will be gladly to change that only for you!

LOL I actually laughed. That’s funny.

Flag Post

Hi, Drakob9090.
Thanks for your advice.
I will report it and hope it can be adopted and realized soon.

Flag Post

Can you make it harder to upgrade my Space Station? Too easy to do it by accident, and lost about 7 million gold/resources cancelling it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think he means, can you make a confirm button for spending millions of resources all at once? For instance, the speed shipbuilding button can suck down your MP without noticing. Maybe a setting that turns spend warnings on for 1mil+/instant MP use buttons.

Flag Post

they should for things that require mall points/vouchers but not for 1mil+ cause that would just apply to all building and i would be very pissed off besides you shouldn’t (accidentally) click upgrade its not a tablet unless your on a laptop or your CPU froze up but then you shouldn’t do anything at all just wait or if its a laptop close it.

Flag Post

hey how about bonus ships when we create thousands
like if you create 1000 ships you will get 10 free

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

they should for things that require mall points/vouchers but not for 1mil+ cause that would just apply to all building and i would be very pissed off besides you shouldn’t (accidentally) click upgrade its not a tablet unless your on a laptop or your CPU froze up but then you shouldn’t do anything at all just wait or if its a laptop close it.

Well, I haven’t recovered from that yet. Takes several days without spending MP on items. And 10 mil is a lot, even at my level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

they should for things that require mall points/vouchers but not for 1mil+ cause that would just apply to all building and i would be very pissed off besides you shouldn’t (accidentally) click upgrade its not a tablet unless your on a laptop.

You do realize how close Upgrade is to Enter and how often people enter their space base right? Obviously people enter it at least once a day, but I enter it at least 5 or 6 times to check my own comsats and others. While I don’t agree on his cancelling the upgrade and losing out on those resources, I can easily imagine accidentally pressing Upgrade in my urgency.

Flag Post

Please. Just stop.
Put a mute option on the system. I don’t want to see your spam of event “giveaways”(which for some odd but not unpredictable reason f2pers are excluded from) followed by loads of cards bought from WWs that apparently had a couple thousands sitting unused on their desks, blocking out the chatroom and the in-game sun.
If you are going to exclude the f2pers you don’t have to rub their unwillingness/unableness to spend their life savings on a game.

Flag Post

Hi, there.
For the confirmation buttion, I will report it for consideration.
For the extra ship from creating ships, we are sorry to say that it will not be taken into consideration. Thanks for understanding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Can you make it harder to upgrade my Space Station? Too easy to do it by accident, and lost about 7 million gold/resources cancelling it.

Happened again. Upgrade button should be moved down, especially when millions of resources are on the line.

Flag Post

Not sure if this has been mentioned: an option to have the sides/corners of buildings snap (that can be toggled for those that don’t want to use it, if possible) would be helpful for us perfectionists. ;) It’s rough trying to get the buildings placed JUST right next to the others.

Flag Post

Happened again. Upgrade button should be moved down, especially when millions of resources are on the line.

Don’t cancel it. You’ll need it later.

Flag Post

When I accidentally upgraded my station instead of entering an instance (I’d gotten used to Instance being at the top of the list while the last upgrade was running, then it reordered back to Upgrade at the top when it finished) I did just let it go. Now I can manage another CC upgrade when I feel up to it. However, I’m very careful and slow about entering instances now… when I’m on a laptop I enter Instances through the Dashboard menu instead, and my comsats from the Tools menu in the bottom right. I only open the SS’s own menu for arenas or to intentionally upgrade it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakob9090:

Dear developers,

Could you please format your numbers in the Trade Centre to include commas, e.g 8000000 becomes 8,000,000.

Thanks.

LOL, no.