Caution spending Kreds [edit: issue fixed now]

10 posts

Flag Post

Kong is having some authentication id/token issues. Please be careful when spending kredz for MP, and be prepared to use in game support(live chat feature) and be prepared to send screenshots of transaction history ect.

I’m not saying don’t spend, just saying you may run into issues. If so at least you know how to resolve.

Also note: by sending email to kong support don’t expect a quick answer, they are being flooded with email’s for support ect.

If you have friends who are having connection issues to game have them drop me a PM or reply here I can walk them through some steps and work arounds…

Happy Gaming all!!
~Rennie

Flag Post

it says bad dnc do you know good fixes for my brother

Flag Post
Originally posted by leviathan123:

it says bad dnc do you know good fixes for my brother

ummm? by brother you mean you then proply just connection is unsecured or your connection speed is really slow i think

Flag Post

Kong had a DNS service error with their DNS provider. I recommend moving to OpenDNS to prevent future problems from this. Also clear browser history and cache.

Flag Post

Thanks Renegade, though DNS problems should be fixed at this time and should not be affecting purchases in games. The only exception would be if the game is still using a cached DNS entry for us, but in those cases you won’t be able to connect to the game in the first place. Similarly, if your own DNS is cached you won’t be able to read this forum or load the game.

If you do have any problems with a purchase, which is again very unlikely, email kreds@kongregate.com – we can generally give a quick reply to purchase issues. Certainly if something does go wrong you will get support and will not lose your money.

Flag Post

no i mean my younger brother that i take care of.

Flag Post

is there a way to send kreds to you friends?

Flag Post

No official ways to do this maxout… I may suggest sending a mail to support@kongregate.com to discuss you wants/goal with that idea. I’m sure Zshadow will look at it. The answer is probably a no.

Flag Post

Most definitely a no. People would just hack into accounts looking for free kreds then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leviathan123:

no i mean my younger brother that i take care of.

oh that one