Quality Gifts for a Quality Game! (unlocked) page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

i liked this game, so i rated 5, now it became 3.

Originally posted by Borntolose:

The anti-lemming movement has caught fire.

You can tell by the change in the numbers:

2 days ago: Avg: 3.93 of 4,607 ratings, 582 lemmings needed.

Now: Avg. 3.55 of 5,857 ratings. Lemmings needed, 3,083!

We set them back by 2,500 lemmings! We proved that every vote counts, and doing the right thing is a big deal.

In case you were wondering, since my last point the average new rating has been about 2.15 stars. Fair enough. Let’s make a chart.

5 stars: You are a lemming.
4 stars: You are a needy/vulnerable person who sleeps with lemmings easily.
3 stars: You are a loose/easy person, but still in control.
2 stars: You are normal!
1 star: You killed 3 lemmings and made the streets that much safer.

If your the spammer i know, you have no right to call people lemmings, needy/vulnerable persons who sleeps with lemmings easily, loose/easy persons.

Flag Post

Update: Average Rating is down to 3.35 with 7,243 ratings.
Lemmings (new 5-star raters) needed to reach 4.05 = 5,337

We have set them back by more lemmings than there were votes when we started!

Flag Post

If your the spammer i know, you have no right to call people lemmings, needy/vulnerable persons who sleeps with lemmings easily, loose/easy persons.

You are defined by what you do. If I spam, I’m a spammer. If you rate the game blindly following IGG’s halfwit marketing scam techniques, then you are a lemming.

Rights? Yeah, if it quacks like a duck, it has a right to say it isn’t a duck, but it can’t, because it’s a duck.

Flag Post

I wonder if the game will drop below 3 :D

Annd then they put another bribe to keep it over 3 :V

Flag Post

I never thought diggbottery would come to Kong… I guess that means Kong is on its way out, finally.

Was a good site, though, for its time.

Flag Post

You are defined by what you do. If I spam, I’m a spammer. If you rate the game blindly following IGG’s halfwit marketing scam techniques, then you are a lemming.

Rights? Yeah, if it quacks like a duck, it has a right to say it isn’t a duck, but it can’t, because it’s a duck.

Your ranking is worse then a lemming, if you call others a lemming, aren’t you a super lemming?

Flag Post

Just btw, Igg is backing off the bribes, maybe stop rating the game low so we can attract more new players to keep it running and get updates?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zSlayerN:

Your ranking is worse then a lemming, if you call others a lemming, aren’t you a super lemming?

“5 stars: You are a lemming.”

Refer to this when confused. If you still don’t get it, ask an older sibling or your guardian. Also, we use “then” for when and “than” for comparison. Hope that helps; stay in school, say no to drugs, and don’t make babies with dirty people!

Flag Post

Flag Post

“5 stars: You are a lemming.”

Refer to this when confused. If you still don’t get it, ask an older sibling or your guardian. Also, we use “then” for when and “than” for comparison. Hope that helps; stay in school, say no to drugs, and don’t make babies with dirty people!

Well i didn’t try to do “drugs” and “making babies” before, can you show me an example of how you do it, i would be pleased, expecially the “making babies” part.

Flag Post

Stop arguing please and rate the game 4 like it deserves? No other MMO lets you have near complete control over your units stats like this, and the single player aspect is quite impressive as well. We need to attract new players, or the game will die

Flag Post

Update: Rating is down again to 3.33 with 7,476 ratings.

Lemmings needed to reach the target 4.05: 5,667.

Average rating since last update: 2.71.

That’s alarmingly high for a pay-to-win wait-to-play with incessant in-game advertising.

@Draconlazurus1 — This game deserves a 4? Are you sure? If from now on, nobody gave this game anything other than a 5, you would need 5,000 people rating it a 5 to get the average up to a 4.

Flag Post

Update! It’s been over 7 months! Where are we now?

The bad news is the rating managed to inch up a little, and is now at 3.40, with 12,370 ratings.

IGG’s extremely ambitious goal which they clearly didn’t calculate was 4.00, so they could say it’s a 4 star game without actually bothering to reward anyone if they reached 4.05 like they promised.

The good news:
If they got nothing but 5 star reviews from now on (lemmings’ reviews), they would need a whopping 7,422 lemmings to give this game an undeserving 5 stars. Since the last 5,000 reviews only got them from a 3.33 to a 3.40, things look safe for now, but we must remain vigilant since despite being well below a good game rating, the score is inching up, 0.01 stars a month.

Flag Post

I hope everybody knows though that giving this game a high rating will get this server the same attention as the facebook server. This is not a bad game necessarily either. I have seen 4 star rated games that are crappier then this game and this game does provide a nice experience.

Flag Post

If IGG offers a 9* DFA to make the game a 5*, then I would go for it. Of course, if they did a lot of other things like find ways to make the game a little more fun(well to be honest the only way for things to be fun is to see major battles where you actually lose ships happening every week or so) maybe I’ll give it a 5* rating like I did when the only best players in the game had hammies…. and the semi best players had fleetfoots.

Flag Post
Originally posted by invaderhive:

I hope everybody knows though that giving this game a high rating will get this server the same attention as the facebook server.

Except not.

This is not a bad game necessarily either.

Well, it’s mostly just dorky names like Legendary Robert and pictures of girls with big breasts.

I have seen 4 star rated games that are crappier then this game and this game does provide a nice experience.

I see you like those pictures….

Flag Post

why are you even here? If you hate the game so much, just move on.

There’s plenty people actually playing. I got my fair share of joy out of it over many months, and that without spending a single kred or money on it.

So yeah, it’s definitely a 4. Their focus on actually earning money and lack of fixes/updates definitely prevent a 5, but a 1? That’s just stupid.

They tried to break the rating system by bribing, you try to break the rating system by downvoting below value. Both are moronic plans to abuse the voting system present, and people voting 1 just to break the rating are lemmings just as much as people voting 5 to get bribes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MordredofFairy:

There’s plenty people actually playing. I got my fair share of joy out of it over many months, and that without spending a single kred or money on it.

So yeah, it’s definitely a 4. Their focus on actually earning money and lack of fixes/updates definitely prevent a 5, but a 1? That’s just stupid.

They tried to break the rating system by bribing, you try to break the rating system by downvoting below value. Both are moronic plans to abuse the voting system present, and people voting 1 just to break the rating are lemmings just as much as people voting 5 to get bribes.

If you think this game deserves a 4, that is of course your prerogative, but everything else you wrote makes no sense in reality. If people vote this a 5 in hopes of a (now obviously out of reach) reward, they are lemmings. But if people vote a 1, 2, or 3, they’re not being bribed or anything to do that. They’re not part of any plan, let alone a moronic one. They’re just voting freely, which is how ratings should work. You see, that’s kind of the whole point to ratings, that there is no “definitely,” no “breaking by downvoting,” no “stupid” ratings. Hate to break it to you, but if people vote below your own rating (and the vast majority did, since the average is a 3.4), you can’t cry abuse of the voting system. If anything, curbing freedom and forcing your “definite” rating of a 4 would be 100% abuse of the voting system.

Flag Post

I voted 5 2 weeks after I started this game because I enjoyed it and felt that the time I spent and was going to spent warranted a 5. This

Originally posted by MordredofFairy:

I’m a internet troll with no life who whines and bitches endlessly about a game I claim not to play because I have no life and feel a twisted joy through being an asshole.

Fixed it for ya :)

Flag Post

i liked this game, so i rated 5, now it became 3.

The anti-lemming movement has caught fire.

You can tell by the change in the numbers:

2 days ago: Avg: 3.93 of 4,607 ratings, 582 lemmings needed.

Now: Avg. 3.55 of 5,857 ratings. Lemmings needed, 3,083!

We set them back by 2,500 lemmings! We proved that every vote counts, and doing the right thing is a big deal.

In case you were wondering, since my last point the average new rating has been about 2.15 stars. Fair enough. Let’s make a chart.

5 stars: You are a lemming.
4 stars: You are a needy/vulnerable person who sleeps with lemmings easily.
3 stars: You are a loose/easy person, but still in control.
2 stars: You are normal!
1 star: You killed 3 lemmings and made the streets that much safer.

This really is a bit of a silly discussion.
Everyone should rate based on what they,not anyone else, just themselves think about the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by War_Mart:

This really is a bit of a silly discussion.
Everyone should rate based on what they,not anyone else, just themselves think about the game.

Exactly, if you want to put it a grammatically awkward way. That was also pointed out with the word “lemming.” Words and their meanings — fascinating, am I right?

As for Draconboyo, what can I say? You said “no life” twice in the same breath, while playing make-believe trying to be me. I love all my cute admirers but let’s be honest… I am an unhealthy idée fixe to have, and I can’t think of anything that screams “no life” like pretending to be me, savvy?

Let’s get back on topic and look at the big picture. IGG is basically begging for higher ratings; the majority responds by knocking the rating way down; then the obviously exceedingly admirable folks who play this game get their pants in a wad over exactly one critic being sardonic — at that point, you can ask yourself a question — Is that normal?

Well, at least it avoided a fate like Caesary’s, right? Hahaha

Flag Post

begging for higher ratings also against kong tos lel. IGG should be banned according to tos.

Flag Post

I believe everyone has the right to vote as likes. He can apply any criteria he sees fit and no one can condemn him. Calling people lemmings because they give 5 stars to get a reward is simply rude. Calling someone an asshole because he wants to see the game downrated is also rude.

Since voting is a privilege and not a responsibility, there is nothing wrong with influencing peoples decision on how to vote. What might be wrong is the method of influencing. Offering bribes for better votes is OK. Offering cheap bribes is disrespectful.

Now a few words on my vote. First it was 5. Then it went to 4 and at last to 3. Why? This could be the best MMO ever. It has many flaws but they could be easily removed with a little care. And the blueprint and ship design system makes it very special. However it is completely ruined by IGGs greediness. I will not make the post longer by elaborating on details, if you played you know the mp sucking system.

One more thing. I will not tell you what to do. I will only remark that there is a “other games by this developer” tab. Some may say that rating a game you never played 1* star just because you dislike the developer is dishonest. But this is your vote and you may vote as you see fit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omega276:

I believe everyone has the right to vote as likes. He can apply any criteria he sees fit and no one can condemn him. Calling people lemmings because they give 5 stars to get a reward is simply rude. Calling someone an asshole because he wants to see the game downrated is also rude.

Since voting is a privilege and not a responsibility, there is nothing wrong with influencing peoples decision on how to vote. What might be wrong is the method of influencing. Offering bribes for better votes is OK. Offering cheap bribes is disrespectful.

Now a few words on my vote. First it was 5. Then it went to 4 and at last to 3. Why? This could be the best MMO ever. It has many flaws but they could be easily removed with a little care. And the blueprint and ship design system makes it very special. However it is completely ruined by IGGs greediness. I will not make the post longer by elaborating on details, if you played you know the mp sucking system.

One more thing. I will not tell you what to do. I will only remark that there is a “other games by this developer” tab. Some may say that rating a game you never played 1* star just because you dislike the developer is dishonest. But this is your vote and you may vote as you see fit.

That last part was more vindictive than even I thought of…