Prepare to Team Up as Space Raiders! page 2

34 posts

Flag Post

Yeah… I’m converting the charts to GC. There’s no way I can ever get one raid done anyway.

-W

Flag Post
Originally posted by Retry:

At first I liked the idea.
And then I read this.
We will add Ruin Charts as a reward to certain existing Instances such as Trial Instances or Constellations Instances.
I inferred due to how ineffective f2pers were, are, and will forever be at farming such instances, the f2pers like me will never benefit from it.
:’(

Good luck ever getting through 10 minutes against the p2p’ers though. Seriously, those guys can run through everybody

Flag Post

I would rather prepare not to team up as a “space raider.” I kind of passed that phase long ago when I realized if I wanted to raid anything, I should stay where people are, rather than get out into space, where there is nothing to raid. Now, I raid people all the time, and I have never regretted my choice. Some people I know went to space and never came back. Those people are losers. Don’t be a loser, don’t go to space.

Flag Post
Originally posted by huanpablo:

having a chance for a legend sounds great to me :D

You have no chance :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by hitman8:
Originally posted by huanpablo:

having a chance for a legend sounds great to me :D

You have no chance :P

How does that sound to you, Pablo?

Flag Post

Well, the Facebook Servers already have an update for Space Raids. When will that come to us?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gringomaniac:

Well, the Facebook Servers already have an update for Space Raids. When will that come to us?

seriously?

Flag Post
you ready to team up and raid the ruins? Space Raids are about to start![Click]Enter Now! you ready to team up and raid the ruins? Space Raids are about to start![Click]Enter Now! you ready to team up and raid the ruins? Space Raids are about to start![Click]Enter Now! you ready to team up and raid the ruins? Space Raids are about to start![Click]Enter Now!

STOP SPAMMING SHIT!
is there a way to ban the system from spamming?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zimpari:
you ready to team up and raid the ruins? Space Raids are about to start![Click]Enter Now!
you ready to team up and raid the ruins? Space Raids are about to start![Click]Enter Now!

STOP SPAMMING SHIT!
is there a way to ban the system from spamming?

Enter me now!