honor points

10 posts

Flag Post

So, I’ve been saving up my honor points, and now i was wondering what to buy first? does anybody have any recommendations? should i go defensive? or offensive? or something else? anyone got any opinions? :)

Flag Post

well the stuff that says “new” on first page cant be obtained anywhere else

Flag Post

i would go for the eos shield first then both engines anti-matter then team combat then a weapon of your choice the best one of the four in each category

Flag Post

buy an honor weapon.its one of those with the `new` and it cant be obtained anywhere else.if ballistic i would recommend azrael and if directional nemesis.hope i helped :D

Flag Post

Yeah, it really depends where you are in the game, how much resources you have available etc.

If you’re up to the point where you can farm high-level gear for yourself, or you are swimming in gold, buy the special weapons. Long term, they’ll help you more, as you can get TCE, AME, EOS etc through farming or the AH.

If you’re just starting out, you may want to get EOS shields, and/or the engines. You’ll be able to buy/farm them eventually, but having them will help you progress much quicker.

Hope that helps!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator