Server Merge

51 posts

Flag Post

Dear IGG,

I personally think that all players should be provided with:

Vouchers as described
Advanced Transer

I think this is only fair too all players on all servers receive this. I ask that if you favor this idea help petition IGG by signing below(add your name in a post with all names above).

1. RenegadeSpade

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1 , Server 1, fclim11

Flag Post

Agree!

Flag Post

I endorse this message!

Flag Post

Only makes sense to do so! +1

Flag Post

+1, server 1, Adelbert60

Flag Post

+1 ,Server 1, Huanpablo

Flag Post

+1, Server1, Ravneel2010

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1, Server 1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1, Server 1, Gramatik_Error

Flag Post

+1, S1

Flag Post

+1 s1, Draconlazurus

Flag Post

this does nothing to address the months more resources and ship building times that S01 is ahead of s02 on. the merger between the 2 is a joke and is just going to force 9/10 players from season 02 to quit. if IGG had any common sense they’d have merged us with s03 and 4-6 months down the road merged that server with s01. all they’ve accomplished is driving paying players from their game

Flag Post

+1, s1, Dima

Flag Post

+1, s1, qazzaq123

Flag Post

+1, s1, figgie5. Also IGG I want my RBP defense costs recouped along with space station. Thanks in advance, I’m sure you will do the right thing. ;)

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:

this does nothing to address the months more resources and ship building times that S01 is ahead of s02 on. the merger between the 2 is a joke and is just going to force 9/10 players from season 02 to quit. if IGG had any common sense they’d have merged us with s03 and 4-6 months down the road merged that server with s01. all they’ve accomplished is driving paying players from their game

You serious? S2 power players will still be power players, s2 average players will drop a little, and nobody will focus or farm them over anyone else. Stop getting in a frenzy people…

Flag Post

Agree! +1

Flag Post

+1

give us an AGT please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:
Originally posted by Djareth:

You serious? S2 power players will still be power players, s2 average players will drop a little, and nobody will focus or farm them over anyone else. Stop getting in a frenzy people…

i will agree dracon cause all the inactives get wiped and they probly have just about as many strong active players