Reminiscing

4 posts

Flag Post

Damn, I remember when Jahira and Chibi would attack us with some regularity. Back when, Phase 4, Pizarro, MM, Ares, and DB were the only corps. It’s kinda sad that 3 of those 5 are alt corps.

I kinda want those days back, when Alex and Howling were talkative and there wasn’t spies or a crap load of alts.

I feel like it was the best when the strongest ships were watchmen and everyone knew each other.

/sadface

Flag Post

I missed the really early days, but I think these are nice as well. But you do got a point, with watchmen the strongest ships, there would be less of a WW-f2p divide

Flag Post

Yea… i might not be old enough for when watchmen were king But loved my pre eos bolenica and devourer and helping man the front vs Jahira and Chibi with my tenho polys or planning hits on ares members with Zlamaz and Juice when i was in DB

Flag Post

now its just a big cock-fest of waving around the highest star DfA or how many mag weaps you can jam in a hull, and the fights have gotten alot more uninteresting, with either timing out or trying to waste all of the other fleets he3, instead of actually breaking shields and killing shipd