New Player Warning (For Badge Collectors) page 2

48 posts

Flag Post

+50 fleets? please tell me who has that many ships ( we are talking bout 27k fleets right?)

Flag Post

Nice spin there, Shelix, but you’re wrong on a few of your points. You were going to have Legion bring a world of pain down on a peaceful Corps because of one or two persons talking crap out in public where people talk crap on a daily basis? If you got so butthurt over one or two guys talking smack that you had to declare war on all their friends… well, dude, that’s a problem you need professional help for. Especially as Moke was the leader, not you, no matter how seriously you took your proxy promotion; meaning you had no business declaring war in the first place. If you were for real, that is. In reality you’re actually just lying to look big and reasonable, thinking CreedP stands alone and people are already dogging on him for being griefed.

Weak leadership had nothing to do with it on our end as we never have had reason to pick fights with anyone. But you? It’s what you live for on this game. You want to talk about weak leadership? Where is Legion now? Where was Legion two days before the merge? I suspect the falling apart of the once mighty Corps that S02 feared and respected was due to weak leadership out of you when you should have settled down and let Moke, the actual leader of Legion, call the shots. Instead you ran around him and called shots without consulting him at all. Didn’t feel like letting a man get home from work before going off half-cocked, did ya? Yeah, I was scared pretty good until I learned Moke didn’t approve. Then I realized it was just you doing more weenie waving and I felt stupid.

You wanna talk about facts? Say the real reason – you wanted our resources. According to the guy that actually did give a crap about us, your words were that we could either have given them willingly by joining and donating what we had, or have them taken from us by force. There was no altruism in your motives. “Legion needs all the res we can get to survive on S01”. Your diplomacy was simply “Give me what you have or I will destroy you.” and that’s it. And that’s what killed Legion. Your bad plan that split the unity of a mighty Corps worth respecting. Why? Because your corps mates that didn’t agree with you are honorable. They were not cowards as you probably tell people they are. Cowards with i30+ builds refusing to attack a corps of which the majority hadn’t even passed i13? Hah! Anyone that believes those guys were cowards have no idea. They were good people and they pushed back or simply bailed out of disgust with your egomania. That was them having honor and pride in themselves, not cowardice. They would have gladly attacked just the guy that ran his mouth, but all of us? What had we done?

Oh, and you told us how to survive? Christ, but you’re a wanker. Devo did the things you said, giving ALL of us advice and educating us on what the future would be like, not you. Jaybee told us that he had trouble getting in contact with you because you were being smug and lordly, almost gleeful in how eager you were to get this “war” under way. “You can either join us or get farmed.” you are quoted as saying. You just itched to attack us to gratify yourself, making you a lying, greedy snake that enjoys god-moding on those who can’t defend themselves against you and your 7 and 8 star fleets. It’s real easy to be invincible when attacking guys who are working their way up from scratch after you’ve already finished i30 and spent a thousand bucks tricking yourself out. It ain’t an achievement, not even in a PvP setting such as this. And making war on people who have no beef with you, people minding their own business, all because someone said something you didn’t like? That’s just being a douche. I’m glad the good folk of Legion abandoned you, but I feel bad for Moke who didn’t deserve to have you wreck his Corps right before the merge.

Flag Post

I realize I have nothing to do with this convo… but fighting over stuff said in WC/Kong chat/forum is common

Disrespect is Disrespect and top corps usually don’t take shit

Flag Post

I’d also like to chime in again. If we farm someone, even a s2 player(by accident) and get over 2 mil res, we are gonna farm you dry. Is it your fault? Nope. Are you stupid for leaving 10 mil+ res laying around? Yes you are.

EDIT: As a service that will probably reduce my farming income, you can keep advanced truces up using vouchers, if you have that many resources FRICKING USE ONE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

I’d also like to chime in again. If we farm someone, even a s2 player(by accident) and get over 2 mil res, we are gonna farm you dry. Is it your fault? Nope. Are you stupid for leaving 10 mil+ res laying around? Yes you are.

EDIT: As a service that will probably reduce my farming income, you can keep advanced truces up using vouchers, if you have that many resources FRICKING USE ONE.

yet again showing that you have no problems being hypocritical as long as its to your advantage, thanks for making my point for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:

yet again showing that you have no problems being hypocritical as long as its to your advantage, thanks for making my point for me.

how the hell is she(at least i think dracon is a she. i could be wrong) being hypocritical!?! High ranking players and possibly WWs need alternate ways to get more res than 100k-200k(estimate) res/hour. And instances aren’t really good enough for anything besides the blueprints you get in them. And if the high ranking players go against another high ranking player they are going to take casualties. Which will result in a huge if not completely loss of profit. So the only LOGICAL solution (short of using MP to buy res but even then its not very logical) is to farm lower ranking players. Tell me how that is hypocritical. It is the MMO circle of life so DEAL WITH IT

Flag Post
Originally posted by mooneyboys:

how the hell is she(at least i think dracon is a she. i could be wrong) being hypocritical!?! High ranking players and possibly WWs need alternate ways to get more res than 100k-200k(estimate) res/hour. And instances aren’t really good enough for anything besides the blueprints you get in them. And if the high ranking players go against another high ranking player they are going to take casualties. Which will result in a huge if not completely loss of profit. So the only LOGICAL solution (short of using MP to buy res but even then its not very logical) is to farm lower ranking players. Tell me how that is hypocritical. It is the MMO circle of life so DEAL WITH IT

We gotta be realistic, farming i30 is long and boring. And if you only got 6 fleets, its not he3 efficient. Farming people is far more efficient then any instance. Also, being hypocritical and being realistic are two different things: being realistic is recognising that we have to farm people. Being hypocritical would mean hitting s2 players in preference over s1 players for farming. S2 players don’t have as many goodies, I would rather farm s1 people then s2 people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mooneyboys:

We gotta be realistic, farming i30 is long and boring. And if you only got 6 fleets, its not he3 efficient. Farming people is far more efficient then any instance. Also, being hypocritical and being realistic are two different things: being realistic is recognising that we have to farm people. Being hypocritical would mean hitting s2 players in preference over s1 players for farming. S2 players don’t have as many goodies, I would rather farm s1 people then s2 people.

its hypocritical because draco and gramatik both went on and on about not wanting to abuse s2 players pre and post merge as well as following a one raid policy, yet time and again have only come up with excuses as why when it happened it was a totally legit thing to do. and just tonight draco you were cackling with glee about farming some guy dry in kong chat so just own up to the fact that you were being hypocritical and I’ll admit i’ve been just as unnegotiable and lets have done with all this nonsense, farming is a part of the game but at least admit that all of us have valid points and stop acting like i’m the only one being a jerk about it.

Flag Post

Of course I was cackling with glee, 1 farm policy or not who is gonna stop when you find such a treasure?

Flag Post

a hypocrite

Flag Post

half asleep, someone who’s not a hypocrite

Flag Post

as for who might have 10+ mil lying around…lets see who might do that? hmmmmm say anyone who’d ever like to by anything from the ah? but then again why should you care that you’re driving struggling people away from the game when you can just come here and act all righteous and indignant that people have the audacity to call you on your crap

Flag Post

as for who might have 10+ mil lying around…lets see who might do that? hmmmmm say anyone who’d ever like to by anything from the ah? but then again why should you care that you’re driving struggling people away from the game when you can just come here and act all righteous and indignant that people have the audacity to call you on your crap

oh come on! Everyone knows that you cant use metal and He3 to buy stuff in the marketplace! what are you doing with that much anyway!?! isnt the hoarding quest like around 5 Mil res anyway? And idk about server 1 but here in server 3, 5 Mil gold will get you practically anything. So getting farmed for over 10 Mil res is YOUR fault. no one else’s

Flag Post

If you want to have it fine. Its a calculated risk to keep that much on hand. If you log off, pop a truce. If you come back and feel worried, pop a transfer, we get 1/day

Flag Post

If you want to have it fine. Its a calculated risk to keep that much on hand. If you log off, pop a truce. If you come back and feel worried, pop a transfer, we get 1/day

+1

As a raider, we look at res building levels, warehouse, and current upgrading/ship building
Popping a truce will nto get you farmed in CD… we are in patient and will just random to a diff place for untruced raids

Flag Post

ah yes the stay under truce forever argument love that one, pop a transfer thats funny, s1 outnumbers us probably 10 to 1 or more so wherever you end up is likely to be no better than where you just were. and for gods sake make up your mind already, telling people to spend their res building up their res generators and then telling them later that thats how you’re determining targets. but then again i’m getting used to hopping back and forth about what you say by now.

pleasantly waiting the next set of posts to argue with

Flag Post

ZOMG!!!! Its S01 VS. S02????!!!!!! I had no idea. Contacts Scott, Col. of BS, we need to kick out all of the S02 players we added………yes i know it sounds crazy, but they are the enemy…………Scott, Djareth said so, we gotta do it……………

Djareth, you sir are an idiot.

Flag Post

I do believe that was already known, Micky

Flag Post

ah yes the stay under truce forever argument love that one, pop a transfer thats funny, s1 outnumbers us probably 10 to 1 or more so wherever you end up is likely to be no better than where you just were. and for gods sake make up your mind already, telling people to spend their res building up their res generators and then telling them later that thats how you’re determining targets. but then again i’m getting used to hopping back and forth about what you say by now.

pleasantly waiting the next set of posts to argue with

that set of criteria should not be taken as a single part, there are others. high level res generators draw interest, upping buildings/ships building tend to lose our interest. We want offline targets, and those suggest online people

Flag Post
Originally posted by Micky468:

ZOMG!!!! Its S01 VS. S02????!!!!!! I had no idea. Contacts Scott, Col. of BS, we need to kick out all of the S02 players we added………yes i know it sounds crazy, but they are the enemy…………Scott, Djareth said so, we gotta do it……………

Djareth, you sir are an idiot.

um kindly link to the post you’re referring to as i’m pretty positive I never said its s1 vs s2. and how big of you to take in the power players from s2 that must have been quite the stretch for you.

Flag Post

Do ya’ll whine this much in real life?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frosty1861:

Do ya’ll whine this much in real life?

yes i argue this much in real life when i believe i have valid points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XarisD:

Nice spin there, Shelix, but you’re wrong on a few of your points. You were going to have Legion bring a world of pain down on a peaceful Corps because of one or two persons talking crap out in public where people talk crap on a daily basis? If you got so butthurt over one or two guys talking smack that you had to declare war on all their friends… well, dude, that’s a problem you need professional help for. Especially as Moke was the leader, not you, no matter how seriously you took your proxy promotion; meaning you had no business declaring war in the first place. If you were for real, that is. In reality you’re actually just lying to look big and reasonable, thinking CreedP stands alone and people are already dogging on him for being griefed.

Weak leadership had nothing to do with it on our end as we never have had reason to pick fights with anyone. But you? It’s what you live for on this game. You want to talk about weak leadership? Where is Legion now? Where was Legion two days before the merge? I suspect the falling apart of the once mighty Corps that S02 feared and respected was due to weak leadership out of you when you should have settled down and let Moke, the actual leader of Legion, call the shots. Instead you ran around him and called shots without consulting him at all. Didn’t feel like letting a man get home from work before going off half-cocked, did ya? Yeah, I was scared pretty good until I learned Moke didn’t approve. Then I realized it was just you doing more weenie waving and I felt stupid.

You wanna talk about facts? Say the real reason – you wanted our resources. According to the guy that actually did give a crap about us, your words were that we could either have given them willingly by joining and donating what we had, or have them taken from us by force. There was no altruism in your motives. “Legion needs all the res we can get to survive on S01”. Your diplomacy was simply “Give me what you have or I will destroy you.” and that’s it. And that’s what killed Legion. Your bad plan that split the unity of a mighty Corps worth respecting. Why? Because your corps mates that didn’t agree with you are honorable. They were not cowards as you probably tell people they are. Cowards with i30+ builds refusing to attack a corps of which the majority hadn’t even passed i13? Hah! Anyone that believes those guys were cowards have no idea. They were good people and they pushed back or simply bailed out of disgust with your egomania. That was them having honor and pride in themselves, not cowardice. They would have gladly attacked just the guy that ran his mouth, but all of us? What had we done?

Oh, and you told us how to survive? Christ, but you’re a wanker. Devo did the things you said, giving ALL of us advice and educating us on what the future would be like, not you. Jaybee told us that he had trouble getting in contact with you because you were being smug and lordly, almost gleeful in how eager you were to get this “war” under way. “You can either join us or get farmed.” you are quoted as saying. You just itched to attack us to gratify yourself, making you a lying, greedy snake that enjoys god-moding on those who can’t defend themselves against you and your 7 and 8 star fleets. It’s real easy to be invincible when attacking guys who are working their way up from scratch after you’ve already finished i30 and spent a thousand bucks tricking yourself out. It ain’t an achievement, not even in a PvP setting such as this. And making war on people who have no beef with you, people minding their own business, all because someone said something you didn’t like? That’s just being a douche. I’m glad the good folk of Legion abandoned you, but I feel bad for Moke who didn’t deserve to have you wreck his Corps right before the merge.

Actually all that Shelix said was we might as well farm all of your resources before s01 did. In addition, he was merging Fallen members into Legion to try and give the corp a chance for protection; the ones from Fallen that wished to join Legion were put on a “Do not hit list”. Within thirty minutes after Moke logged on Legion was green-lighted to clean sweep the entire server; the Fallen merger was abolished and all do not hit list was removed.

There are two types of players on this game: 1)PvP- advancement through attacking, and 2)Instance farmers – The pussy’s that think because they do not attack that no one should be allowed to attack them. I’m sick of hearing the crying, bitching, and complaining in every post, quite frankly. How about everyone play the game and stfu?!? K’thanks

Best,

Duval